• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Diablos Ornamentums

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Hooray!!! A new update!!! That was a really good chapter. The Chimney Sweeps, they're from the movie "Mary Poppins", if I'm not mistaken (one of my favorite movies, by the way). So, Sora is hiding himself from everyone? Wonder why? And who is the Troubadour? He seems like a very interesting character; can't wait to hear more about him. Anyway, great job as always, Merlin, and I look forward to your next update.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There was an update, and I wasn't made aware of it?

What total utter blasphemy is this?

Sets things up nicely and simply, with the mystery and hook to continue reading a first chapter always needs.

mileycyrus13

Website
www.arainbowofcolors.deviantart.com
good guess...
the girl that said 'lazy bum' might be S & K's daughter or maybe kairi herself.
might be a flash back as well...
you never know :p

wait... I't can't be a flash back...

And also, the boys father might be sora.
"he winced whenever he moved his right hand". The hand which I think Aloz cut deeply in the Final Battle in Destati.

Anyway, I seem too be ranting on too much, don't you think? :$

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
:D!

Maybe just a bit...

I think we're all just waiting for an update, some questions answered, and more probably raised.

Merlin326

For all of those waiting for the next update, it is very nearly done. however, while some of your questions might be answered with this update, others will remain for a little while.

also, sorry for the inconsistant updates this fanfic around, i've been quite busy this school year. and i've been having a difficult time trying to figure out how to begin this story. i have a lot of great ideas already in mind (too many, once again), but they dont come into play until later in the story. bear with me.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
DYNAMIC ENTRRRYYYYYY

*dynamic entries*

See what happens when you leave, Merlin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back