• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destiny and Fate (Rewrite)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin326

well, you cant please everybody, ace

good chapter though. i dont care about the sappy parts, i judge a story by its overall worth. besides, im sure even some of the bestselling novels have sappy parts.

cant wait for the next chapter.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Aceflyheight

Yeah, I guess that's true Merlin. I'm kind of like a kid when it comes to stuff like that, I try to find a way to keep everything equal and not have to sacrifice anything on any side. Well, enough of that, time for the final chapter. *Waits for applause, but just hears some crickets chirping in the back as the final chapter appears.* Well, whatever, even if nobody's applauding now that this this fanfiction is almost over, I'm posting the end to Part I anyway. (Sorry about that, I just kind of felt like putting that in, because a lot of people take a look at this fanfiction, but hardly anybody seems to comment on it.)

Chapter 10
Battle of Light and Dark:​
After a short while of walking through the light, the light seemed to disappear and become replaced by pure darkness. Ace began to slowly look up through the darkness at a huge white door that was in the distance. “Is this Kingdom Hearts?” Ace asked as he felt a cold shiver run through his body for a moment, probably because of all the darkness that surrounded them.

“Yeah, this is Kingdom Hearts; the Door to Light.” Sora said as he noticed that Ace seemed to have a cold shiver for a moment.

Ace turned around to look at Sarah and noticed that she was shivering even worse than he had, but she seemed to be recovering from it. “Remember Sarah, stay back here out of the battle and be careful.” Ace said, hoping that she would stay out of it.

“Okay Ace.” Sarah said, wishing that there was some kind of way that she could help Ace and Sora.

Ace noticed the look on Sarah’s face and knew it was the same look of wanting to help that he had always seen on her face from time to time. “Sarah, you’re helping us by staying here. If you stay here then we can concentrate on finding my answers and then we can come back here to this spot. Then, we can go back home for good with everything that has happened put behind us.” Ace said with a slight comforting smile on his face. Ace then looked over at Sora and saw him nod before the two of them plunged into the darkness and began to head towards the door itself. After a few minutes, they were finally close enough to the door and stopped in front of it. Ace and Sora held their hands out in front of them and their keyblades appeared in twin bursts of light. They then pointed their keyblades at the door and two beams of light shot from the keyblades and penetrated through the door, causing it to begin to open.

“Here we go.” Ace said to Sora as he began to see hundreds upon thousands of Heartless on the other side of the door, desperatly trying to get out.

“This isn’t going to be easy.” Sora said under his breath, with a slight disbelieving look in his eyes for a moment before they regained their normal confidence.

“So what if it isn’t going to be easy Sora, let’s just do our best and beat them. They’re just Heartless and no matter how many there are, we can still beat them.” Ace said, grinning a little at Sora even though he felt his own confidence swaying a little. As soon as the grin began to fade away from his face, Ace had already begun to get into his attack stance and was ready to win this fight.

“Yeah, you’re right. There’s no way that Keybladers can lose to Heartless.” Sora said as he got ready to fight as well. Ace and Sora gripped their weapons harder and noticed that the door had opened enough for the Heartless to begin to come through. They both took one last deep breath as they charged into the innumberable numbers of Heartless.

‘Please be careful Ace.’ Sarah prayed to herself as she saw the staggering numbers of Heartless headed straight for Ace and Sora.

Ace shot a beam of light from his keyblade that pierced several Heartless, causing them to fade into black mist before he spun around and sliced several that had tried to attack him from behind.

At the same time, Sora had just used Ragnarok to blow away several Heartless before he speared through another set of Heartless using Sonic Blade.

Ace and Sora continued fighting for a while longer, before they realized that they had hardly made a dent in the number of Heartless.

“Darn it...They just keep coming without any end in sight.” Ace said to Sora as they fought side by side against the Heartless.

“I know, but we can’t give up.” Sora said as he blocked a Heartless’ claw with his keyblade and then killed it.

Ace heard what Sora said and saw a Heartless behind him out of the corner of his eye. Ace suddenly flipped backwards and killed the Heartless with a single slash. “Whew...That was a little too close.” Ace muttered to himself.

After several more minutes of fighting, Ace began to let his guard down for a second and saw a Heartless leap in front of him. Ace knew that he didn’t have enough time to slash it because it was already so close. “Uh-oh.” Ace muttered as he jumped backwards into the air to try to gain a little distance.

The heartless leaped at Ace and he destroyed it with one slash as several more Heartless began to appear in mid-air around Ace while he was still in the air.

Ace did a spin with Blazing Angel and killed the Heartless, but another one leaped in front of Ace and slashed him. The claw sliced Ace across his chest and his chest began to bleed a lot from the deep slash but Ace just gritted his teeth against the pain.

The Heartless slashed Ace again, but this time Ace tried to duck and the slash instead sliced through the chain that Ace’s necklace was attached to and the necklace fell from Ace’s neck towards the ground.

“Not a chance...There’s no way that I’m going to lose that necklace.” Ace said as he sliced the Heartless in half as he began to fall towards the ground, but caught the necklace in time. “Got it...” Ace said to himself as he fell to his knees for a second as his chest began to bleed and hurt worse. “I won’t die here against you Heartless.” Ace said through clenched teeth as he gripped the necklace in his left hand as it began to glow.

After a few moments, the light faded from Ace’s left hand to reveal that the necklace had become the keychain for a second keyblade. The keyblade seemed to resemble Ace’s first keyblade, but the colors were different, half of the keyblade was a fiery red while the other half was an oceanic blue. The overall shape of the keyblade mirrored Blazing Angel almost identically. “Dual Souls...” Ace whispered to himself as he saw the second keyblade appear and saw the words in his mind. “I’ve only got one choice, if I want to find my answers...I’m sorry Sarah, but I will return soon, but I have to find my answers first. I understand now what that voice meant by that only I could find my own answers.” Ace said to himself as he gripped his keyblades even harder now that he realized that he couldn’t keep his promise to Sarah, to never have to leave again and be able to stay with her. Ace began to get back on his feet as he got back into his attack stance. Ace’s eyes began to show not only confidence but also sadness as he began to charge through the Heartless once more, headed directly for the door of Kingdom Hearts itself.

“No Ace! You can’t!” Sora yelled as he finally realized what Ace was trying to do or atleast thought that he did.

Ace reached the door and leapt over the Heartless past the door and into the other side, where the Heartless kept appearing from, but not before he flashed Sarah a quick smile.

Sarah saw Ace leap through the door to the other side. “Ace!” Sarah yelled as she saw Ace go through the door, but not before he turned around for a second and flashed her a quick smile as he leapt through to the other side.

Ace landed on the other side of the door and killed several Heartless with both of his keyblades. Ace turned around and looked at Sora almost urgently. “Sora, close the door now!” Ace yelled from the other side as he continued to try to hold the Heartless off. He knew that the only way that he would be able to find his answers would be in the darkest abyss and for that to happen there couldn’t be any light, right?

“I won’t do that Ace.” Sora said as he shook his head a little and killed another Heartless.

“Sora! You have to close the door, trust me.” Ace said as he jumped up and used a double Strike Raid to kill several Heartless before he caught both keyblades again.

“Ok Ace, we’ll get you back somehow, I promise.” Sora said as he pointed his keyblade at the door and a beam of light shot out from it.

“Thank you Sora.” Ace said as he shot a beam from each of his keyblades that combined into one beam in mid-air. Ace looked at Sarah as he knew that he wouldn’t have another chance for a long time. “Don’t worry Sarah. I promise that I will be back soon and I will bring your necklace back with me.” Ace said, smiling as the two beams collided and the door began to close.

Sarah heard Ace and saw the door close. “Okay Ace, I’ll be here waiting for you. My heart and my light will always be with you to bring you back to me.” Sarah said, trying to smile a little at Ace as she put her hand over her heart.

The door fully closed and Sora finished off the remaining Heartless that came out before the door was closed. Sora ran back to Sarah. “Sarah, are you okay?” Sora asked as his keyblade disappeared.

“I’m okay.” Sarah said back sadly as she looked at Sora, tears glistening in her eyes.

“Let’s get back to Destiny Islands, okay?” Sora asked.

“Okay...” Sarah whispered as she took one last look at the door.

At that moment, a sphere of light appeared around Sora and Sarah that carried them back to Destiny Islands.

Even though Sora and Sarah were safely back on the islands, Ace was still fighting the Heartless with both of his keyblades. “They’re finally thinning out.” Ace said to himself as he finally slayed the last Heartless that he could see in the pitch black darkness. The two keyblades disappeared and the necklace was left in Ace’s hand. “I have to find a way back to Sarah, but first I need to find my answers.” Ace said to himself as he tied the necklace back around his neck and looked around at the darkness surrounding him. After a moment, Ace began to walk off into the darkness to try to find a way out.

Chapter 11
Epilogue:​
It’s been almost a whole day since the events that occured at the doors of Kingdom Hearts. As soon as Sarah and Sora got back to the islands, Sora told her that she was always welcome to stay at his, Kairi’s or Riku’s houses if she wanted or needed to. She thanked Sora for the offer and since that offer she’d been standing at the beach the whole day, staring out across the surface of the ocean. As Sarah watched the ocean, all her memories of the past several years with Ace began to play out in her mind. She felt her knees getting weaker as tears began to spill down her cheeks and onto her clothes. She did her best to sit down on the rough sand before she completely collapsed and felt the cool ocean waves lap against her legs, almost as if it was trying to comfort her. As she felt the cool water hit her legs, she looked back up at the ocean that went as far as the eye could see. Suddenly, she began to smile a little and she stopped crying as she remembered what Ace said.

“I’m sorry, but I’ll always be with you. Whenever you want to see me, just close your eyes and imagine me. I promise that I’ll be there then.”

She slowly closed her eyes and she was sure that she felt Ace’s presence. In her mind, she could still feel the ocean’s waves against her legs, but now it felt as if the ocean itself was Ace. For a second, she felt a calming touch on her shoulders, almost as if somebody was trying to comfort her. She opened her eyes and she was sure that she saw Ace’s gloved hands on her shoulders, but as soon as she blinked, the hands were gone.

She smiled a little as she began to stand up and looked out across the whole ocean as her thoughts went back to Ace. His calming presence and grayish-blue eyes, just like that of the ocean. He had always reminded her of the ocean and she knew that just like the ocean always surrounds the islands, Ace would always be there with her, surrounding and protecting her from everything that lay beyond the sea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At that same moment, Ace was still wandering through the darkness trying to find a way out. He was already drained somewhat because of his long battle against the Heartless and he was beginning to feel the effects of the strain that he had put on his body. Ace gritted his teeth a little as he felt some pain in his chest from the injury that he got from a Heartless back during the fight, but he continued to keep on walking.

As he continued to walk on, he began to see all of his memories that he shared with Sarah play out in his mind. A few tears fell down his cheeks at all the memories before he wiped them away with the back of his gloved hand. After a few moments, Ace began to shiver a little and his breath came out foggy and cold. Ace tried to warm himself up a little by rubbing his hands together, but it didn’t help any at all. This darkness around him, seemed to be trying to freeze him until he died. He remembered about how warm the light always seemed to be and compared to that warmness, the darkness was freezing cold.

Ace then closed his eyes and gripped Sarah’s necklace with his right hand as he felt what seemed like a warm fire from behind him, that seemed to spread around him and help to warm him up. Suddenly Ace opened his eyes and looked behind him. Ace’s eyes widened for a second as he was certain that he saw Sarah there, but as soon as he blinked, she was gone.

He smiled a little as he began to look out at the cold darkness around him as his thoughts went back to Sarah. Her fiery spirit and blazing eyes, just like that of a warming fire. She had always reminded him of fire and he knew that just like fire always drives away the cold, Sarah would always be there with him in the cold darkness, keeping him warm and protecting him from the freezing cold in the darkness of the unknown.

And that's it. The story of Part I is finally complete. Be on the lookout for the sequel Part II that I am going to try my best to make even better than this one if I can. I hope that I will see everybody back for the sequel.

Ace: "We hope to see all you again." *Waves a little at everybody with a slight grin on his face.*

Tai: "Yeah, and hopefully I'll have a bigger part next time." *Smirks a little at Ace, as if challenging him to another fight before he waves as well.*

Sarah: "I just hope that Ace and I will finally stay together this time." *Smiles a little at Ace and then begins to wave at everybody as well.*

Merlin326

a good ending to a good story. i, for one, will stay tuned for Part II. just one question: are you going to post it in this thread or start a new one? if the latter, PM me when you start it, otherwise i might miss it.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

R0ad H0g

Please do the same for me if you post Part II in a different thread, thank you. Good first part, and on the topic of the sappy part, I may not really like sappy parts in stories, but the fact that you can write in different genres is a plus for your writing.

Aceflyheight

Well everybody here is Chapter 1 to Part II of Destiny and Fate. Originally I planned on doing two parts for Destiny and Fate, but I've got enough ideas to make a third part. At first what would become the present Part II was just like the first two or three chapters of the original Part II, but I've decided to add more to those chapters. So, that's why there's going to be three parts now, because in a sense of the word, I added a brand new arc to the story.

Kingdom Hearts Destiny and Fate

Part 2
Darkness Hidden In Memories

Chapter 1
Darkness of Kingdom Hearts:​
Ace continued to stumble through the infinite darkness of Kingdom Hearts. Ace grabbed and looked at the necklace around his neck. “Sarah, I promised that I would come back to you. I will find my answers and I will come back.” Ace said as he continued walking.

“You chose to search for your answers and sacrifice the only chance that you might have had of being with the one that you loved.” The same voice from all the times before, said from somewhere in the darkness.

Ace heard the voice, but shook his head a little at what it said. “No, I didn’t. I didn’t sacrifice my chance of being with Sarah. I’m going to find my answers and then I’m going back to the islands. I’ve decided that is what I’m going to do. Until I reach that point, I know that Sarah will always be with me in spirit, just like I’m always with her in spirit. That’s how I know that I didn’t sacrifice my chance to be with her.” Ace said confidently, still comforted by the thought that neither one of them was ever truly alone.

“So, you plan on trying to have both your answers and the one you love? You can try, but you will not succeed. Everybody must give up something to gain something else. In the real world, you cannot keep hold of everything; there are some things that you must let go of.” The voice said, seeming to reverberate from all directions in the cold darkness.

“I’m going to try anyway. I will find a way to do it, I promised Sarah that I would come back and I will bring my answers back to the islands with me.” Ace said as he continued walking.

“So you are still intent on trying? Fine then Ace, I will show you the path, but you must decide as to which one is more precious to you, your answers or the one you love.” The voice said as it faded away and a small point of light seemed to sparkle somewhere in the darkness ahead of Ace.

“Sarah, I will come back soon...I promise.” Ace whispered as he ran towards the light. After a few minutes of running, Ace reached where he had seen the light coming from and saw that it was a door that had been glowing. Ace walked up to the door and pulled on the handle a little, feeling it beginning to open. Ace covered his eyes with his hand as the door opened and bright light began to stream out of it.

Ace walked through the door, covering his eyes as he did and saw himself in the center of a crossroads, four paths surrounding him on all sides. “What is this place?” Ace asked as he looked at the four paths that surrounded him. Suddenly Ace felt a sudden pain in his chest again and remembered the deep slash that he had received from that Heartless back during the last battle. But, Ace noticed something weird; the injury was quickly healing and it had already almost disappeared. “That’s weird.” Ace said under his breath as he heard a voice suddenly speak.

“These are the crossroads of the keyblade.” A voice said from behind Ace. “Also, you can thank me for the healing of your injury.” The voice continued.

Ace turned around and saw a person in a reddish-blue cloak with the hood down, revealing his dark blue hair that had several blood-red streaks through it, as well as his goldish-red eyes that seemed to stare right through Ace. “Who are you?” Ace asked as he summoned Blazing Angel to his hand in case this guy wanted to fight him.

“You can put your keyblade away. I’m not here to fight you.” The figure said as he continued to stare at Ace.

“Okay then, but still, who are you?” Ace asked again as his keyblade disappeared.

“I am known as Dante...” The man, Dante, said.

“My name’s Ace.” Ace said, beginning to wonder what he was here for.

“I knew that you were Ace, a wielder of the Keyblade.” Dante said.

“So, what am I here for?” Ace asked.

“You were brought here to decide your true path as a keyblader.” Dante said.

“I will choose the path to Light.” Ace said as he began to walk down the path directly in front of him, the same path that Sora had chosen during his own journey.

Dante nodded as he saw Ace make his choice and smiled a little to himself. “Don‘t lose sight of your light, Keyblade Master.” Dante said as he walked off towards the path to Dusk, the path that led to night.

Well, there you have it ladies and gentlemen. The first chapter of Part II is finally complete. As for the next several chapters, I'll give a hint of what is to come. Try to find a connection between these two words: memories and ghosts; then connect that to 'ones who search for what the one thing that keeps them from becoming whole.' It should be obivous to some people, the ghost thing might trip up a lot of people. Well, have fun guessing and we'll see who gets it right.

Aceflyheight

No, he's not DMC Dante. I was trying to come up with the name for a character that Ace would meet at the crossroads and then that friend from before suggested Dante while she was watching the DMC anime. I decided to use it since, I had been trying to think of older European style names for that character. And well, that's how Dante became the name of the Guardian of the Crossroads

That gives me an idea. I've been thinking about writing another Kingdom Hearts story after I finish this one for a while. I'm thinking about writing one about Dante before he became the Guardian of the Crossroads. It definitely would be a new experience for me since most of the old Kingdom Hearts stories that I've written, take place during or after events in the games. It would hopefully be an interesting story since Dante's story would begin before the first Keyblade even appeared and then span to Destiny and Fate and then maybe even into events after it. Wow, instead of waiting, I think that I am going to go ahead and start working on it right now.

Aceflyheight

Thanks so much for posting, Merlin. Also as a slight note to everybody, like the first part was influenced by Kingdom Hearts I, this second part is influenced by Chain of Memories, but as for the third part, it's going to be completely original, or at least I hope so. I'm also thinking about posting a Silent Hill story that I have been working on for about a week or two so far.

Well, I digress, here's the second chapter.

Chapter 2
Phantoms of Castle Oblivion:​
As Ace continued to walk down the path, his mind kept going back to the person that he had met at the crossroads, Dante. ‘Just who is he?’ Ace wondered as he shook away the thoughts and began to walk on. He had more important things to concentrate on.

After a few more hours of walking, Ace finally noticed that it was beginning to get darker, but then he noticed some kind of building in the distance. ‘Maybe I can rest there for a while or at least until the sun comes back up.’ Ace hoped as he realized that his body still ached from all the strain and he continued to push his body as he started to run towards the building. After a few minutes of running, Ace finally reached the building and realized that it was actually a castle. It looked a lot different than the sand castles that he, Sarah, and Tai used to make as well as any castles that he had ever seen in any books that he had looked at before. After a moment, Ace shrugged his shoulders. As long as he could stay inside for the night, he didn’t really care what it looked like. He began to push against the door; trying to open it and felt it budge a little from the pressure.

After a few more seconds of pushing, the door finally began to open enough that Ace could get in. Ace got inside and noticed that everything in the room was pure white and seemed to give off an inner light. Ace began to look around the room before he felt a presence behind him. A presence of pure darkness. Ace could feel the presence becoming stronger behind him and he summoned both Blazing Angel and Dual Souls to his hands as he swung around to see the presence for himself. As he swung around, Ace was finally able to see what the presence was that had been behind him. It was a person in a black cloak but Ace couldn’t see who was under it because of the hood covering the person’s face.

“Welcome Keyblade Master, to Castle Oblivion. Here to find is to lose and to lose is to find.” The person spoke, the voice giving away that the hooded person was a male.

Ace lowered his keyblades a little but he kept a firm grip on both of them. “What do you mean?” Ace asked, not trusting this guy at all. But, Ace noticed one strange thing about this person, Ace was sure that he seemed to fade out from time to time as he began to talk.

“You will learn soon enough. The answer to your question lies in your memories.” The figure said as he began to fade away a little. “But, I will pose one question to you: do you know what you truly want?” The figure asked as he continued to fade away.

Ace nodded confidently. “I know what I want and I will not sacrifice one thing to have another.” Ace said as both keyblades disappeared from his hands. Ace still didn’t have a clue about what this man wanted, but he didn’t want to seem to hurt him, at least not now.

“Hmm, the hero speaks boldly. Go, then. The rest of Castle Oblivion awaits. Walk the avenues of latent memory, and you shall find what you are searching for.” The figure said as he finally disappeared completely and didn’t leave a trace behind. It was almost as if he had been a ghost, he just seemed to vanish into the air itself.

As Ace began to turn around and head towards the door that was at the opposite end of the room, he suddenly stopped and blinked a few times. What was that? He was sure that he had just seen what appeared to be four more people wearing cloaks out of the corner of his eye. After a moment, Ace just shook his head and continued to look at the door at the other end of the room. He didn’t have any time to waste; he needed to get through this castle. He had a feeling that he would have to go through this castle to continue his journey. Ace began to run towards the door and began to open it, before he had to shield his eyes from the light as he walked through the door.

Sorry about it being so short, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be having writer's block problems for all of part II. I'll try to make the chapters longer, but I have a feeling that it might be hard considering the fact that I haven't played Chain of Memories in forever. Well, I've got to catch up on some sleep that I lost trying to finish this chapter, so I'll see you guys in the morning.

Merlin326

dont mention it, ace. if there is something i can do to help an auther with his fic (especially if its one i like) i will do it.

anyways, good chapter there. i eagerly await your next chapter

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Aceflyheight

Sorry for the long wait everyone, but here is Chapter 3 finally. I hope that everybody enjoys this, all of you will probably hate me for what happens. But don't worry, it's not going to end this early and I'm also going to be bringing back a character that was only seen once in Part I, that's going to have a big impact on the rest of Part II.

Chapter 3
Death of a Hero:​
As Ace saw the light beginning to fade, he moved his hand away from his eyes. He began to look around before he realized that this room was nearly identical to the last one, even though it seemed to be built a little different. After a moment, Ace began to feel the same kind of dark presence behind him once again, but this one, it was dark just like the other one, but there was something else...it felt even darker, to the point of being sadistic. Ace turned around quickly this time and summoned his keyblades once again; he had a feeling that this time he wouldn’t be able to leave this room without a fight. As he turned around, he saw another black cloaked person, but this one had the hood down. The person under the hood was a young looking woman with slicked back blonde hair that seemed to radiate coldness from all around her.

“Oh look, it’s another little kid that’s trying to be a hero. So, are you feeling at home here yet?” The woman asked Ace, with a slight unsettling grin on her face.

Ace took a few steps back and got into his attack stance. He didn’t like this woman at all; there was something unsettling about that grin on her face. “I don’t know who you are or why you’re here. Besides that, I really don’t like you already.” Ace said defensively as he prepared for whatever this woman would do. All he wanted was to get through this weird castle and continue to find his sought after answers as well as prepare to see Sarah again for good.

The woman looked mad for a moment and Ace could have sworn that he saw surges of electricity around her but then he shook the thought away. “You little...Fine, I was just going to play with you, but I guess that it’s time for me to have some ‘special’ fun. Just remember, you’re the one that started this. If it hurts a little, just tell me, I’ll make sure that it hurts even more then.” The woman said as that unsettling grin reappeared on her face. “Oh and one other thing, my name is Larxene and I’ll make sure that you never forget it.” The woman, Larxene, said as several kunai surging with electricity appeared between her fingers and she taunted Ace to come on.

Ace almost smirked a little as he decided to take Larxene up on her little challenge. He charged straight towards her, with no idea of what she could do, with both keyblades in front of him. As he reached Larxene, he tried to slash her with both keyblades, but she suddenly disappeared and at that moment, a single bolt of lightning came down from above Ace. Ace barely rolled out of the way as he saw Larxene above him.

Larxene was slightly surprised when Ace dodged her lightning attack, but she would take him down. She didn’t care about what Marluxia had told her. She was already ticked off at this guy and she was going to kill him, but she was going to have some fun with him first. As she saw Ace notice her above him, she threw several kunai straight down at him, but then she threw another one and she knew that this one wouldn’t miss even if the others did.

Ace saw the multiple kunai headed straight for him and he began to roll again to try to dodge them, and he succeeded in avoiding all of them. That is, until, he felt a stabbing pain in his right leg. Ace stopped his movements long enough to notice that one of Larxene’s kunai had stabbed him in the leg. Ace tried his best to at least jump away a few feet to at least gain some distance. As soon as he had gotten at least a little distance between the two of them, Blazing Angel disappeared from his hand as he reached down with that hand to try to pull the kunai out. As Ace grasped the end of the kunai and began to pull on it, he felt a painful shock of electricity surge through his entire leg. After clenching his teeth together, he finally managed to pull the kunai out and the painful shock began to disappear from his body.

“Aww, did it really hurt that much?” Larxene asked as she grinned some more. “Don’t worry, I’m just getting started.” Larxene said as she threw several more kunai at Ace.

“Sh---Shut up.” Ace muttered as he finally felt the pain go away. He had to try his best to keep from getting hit again. At that moment, Ace saw the next group of kunai headed towards him and he barely leaped out of the way of them. As soon as he dodged them, Ace summoned Blazing Angel back to his hand so that now he had both of his keyblades out again. Ace charged again at Larxene just like before, but this time he had a plan of his own. As Larxene disappeared again, Ace jumped straight up and caught Larxene with his keyblades at the exact moment that she appeared above him. “I’ve got you.” Ace said with a slight grin as he speared Larxene with both keyblades and then began a series of relentless attacks with both keyblades. As Ace’s last attack connected with Larxene’s body, he used his keyblades to flip himself above her and then he double kicked her in the chest, knocking her down to the floor hard.

After the dust began to settle from the impact, Larxene began to get up from the floor and there didn’t seem to be a single mark anywhere on her from Ace’s relentless onslaught. She smirked a little as Ace landed on the floor on his feet without any trouble, except a little hard breathing.

‘There’s something weird going on here. I just hit her with that entire onslaught, yet she doesn’t have a mark on her anywhere. What’s going on here?’ Ace wondered to himself as he just stood there and switched his stance to a more defensive stance.

“I was hoping to have some more fun with you, but if that’s all you can do, it’d be better if I went ahead and ended it here.” Larxene said with a cruel smirk as the whole room began to surge with electricity so bright that it literally blinded Ace.

While Ace was temporally blinded, he suddenly let out a scream as he felt his whole body being assaulted by pain. It felt like hundreds of those electrically charged kunai. After a few seconds, Ace completely lost the ability to stand anymore and fell to the floor, but not before he was able to see again and saw all those kunai stabbed throughout his body. As soon as he saw all those kunai, Ace’s vision began to blur before it went completely black and he collapsed on the spot, dead.

“Larxene, I told you not to kill him. He’s only useful to us if he is alive.” The figure that Ace had seen when he entered the castle said as he appeared behind Larxene.

“I know I know. He was just getting so boring to play with that I decided to go ahead and break the little toy. It’s not like he would have been of any use to anyway, unlike what you said.” Larxene said as she grinned that sadistic grin again.

The figure sighed a little. “You never understood anything Larxene. You always like to play your little ‘games’, but you never take the time to look at what’s truly happening...” The figure said as he stopped talking for a moment and looked over at Ace’s dead body, before he looked back at Larxene. “You truly have no idea of what you have done, do you?” The figure asked.

Larxene lost the grin on her face as she growled a little. “I know what I did. I killed our weak, little ‘toy’. There’s no more to it. He’s just a dead body now. I told you that he was too weak.” Larxene said with disgust as she disappeared into the air.

The figure just shook his head a little. He already knew what was happening and there was no way to stop it. Number XII was the one to start it and now the rest of them would be dragged down with her. “Larxene, you always take things too far and now it is past the breaking point.” The figure said, even though it came out more like a whisper as he disappeared as well.

Now, before I start getting tons of hate comments about me killing my main and favorite character, just sit back and wait until the next chapter.

That reminds me, I'm going to start putting a little preview of the next chapter from now on.

*Preview*

“You are so weak. I can’t believe that I ever lost to somebody as weak as you. You couldn’t even beat a girl.” A voice said in a mocking voice.

Ace groaned a little as he realized that he was laying on some kind of hard surface and still had his eyes closed as he heard a person’s voice echo in his head. Ace realized that he had heard that voice somewhere before, but he couldn’t place it. It sounded so familiar.

“Oh, don’t you remember me Ace. Didn’t I tell you that you could never get rid of me?” The voice said arrogantly from somewhere around Ace’s body.

Whoever can guess who the character is that is talking to Ace will have the next chapter dedicated to them. If you wanted a cookie instead, I'm sorry but I'm kind of out of them right now. :toungesmile:

Aceflyheight

Well, I guess that I'll go ahead and explain about Larxene.

Warning: This might spoil some of the things that will pertain to what happens later on in Part II.

Well, I read something a while back that said that when people die, their ghosts appear in locations that were connected to them before they died. As for how she survived, she didn't. She's a ghost that has her spirit tied to her memories of when she was at Castle Oblivion before she died at Sora's hands. Another little thing that I thought of, a Nobody is made up of a soul and a body. Larxene's body was killed at the hands of Sora, but that means that she still has a soul. So, what Ace fought was her soul and not her physical form.

*Spoilers end*

Well, I hope that solved your question Merlin, if you decided to read it.

Merlin326

Well, I guess that I'll go ahead and explain about Larxene.

Warning: This might spoil some of the things that will pertain to what happens later on in Part II.

Well, I read something a while back that said that when people die, their ghosts appear in locations that were connected to them before they died. As for how she survived, she didn't. She's a ghost that has her spirit tied to her memories of when she was at Castle Oblivion before she died at Sora's hands. Another little thing that I thought of, a Nobody is made up of a soul and a body. Larxene's body was killed at the hands of Sora, but that means that she still has a soul. So, what Ace fought was her soul and not her physical form.

*Spoilers end*

Well, I hope that solved your question Merlin, if you decided to read it.

it does. and i read every post in a good fanfic.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Aceflyheight

Yep, ROad HOg you guess it right. The mysterious voice in the preview was Ace's shadow. Congratulations. In return, this chapter is dedicated 100% to you.

Chapter 4
Darkness of the Soul:​
“You are so weak. I can’t believe that I ever lost to somebody as weak as you. You couldn’t even beat a girl.” A voice said in a mocking voice.

Ace groaned a little as he realized that he was laying on some kind of hard surface and still had his eyes closed as he heard a person’s voice echo in his head. Ace realized that he had heard that voice somewhere before, but he couldn’t place it. It sounded so familiar.

“Oh, don’t you remember me Ace. Didn’t I tell you that you could never get rid of me?” The voice said arrogantly from somewhere around Ace’s body.

‘That...that voice. How can that thing still be alive? I killed him.’ Ace thought to himself as he opened his eyes to see that he was laying down on a stained glass platform similar to the ones that he had seen in his dream. Ace began to get to his feet and looked down at the picture that the stained glass formed. It was a picture of Ace, Sarah, and Tai, a keyblade in each of their hands as each keyblade was pointed towards the center of the platform, right under Ace’s feet. As Ace began to bring his eyes up, he glared at the figure that had just appeared at the very edge of the platform. Ace recognized the figure as soon as his cloudy blue eyes connected with the figure’s cloudy blue eyes, which resembled Ace’s almost to a fault but there was pure darkness raging about behind those eyes. “You...How can you be alive? I killed you and saw you fade away.” Ace said as he stood there watching the figure.

The figure took a few steps further towards Ace before he stopped. “Yeah, it’s me. I told you that you could never rid yourself of your darkness. Remember, the closer to light, the greater your shadow becomes. And you’re a lot closer to the light now than you were back then.” The figure said as he continued to walk closer. As he got within several feet of Ace, he summoned a dark, corrupted version of both Dual Souls and Blazing Angel.

“That’s right you did say that last time and I am a lot closer to the light now. But, as long as I trust in the light, I’ll never lose to you. You may be my shadow but that doesn’t mean that you’re stronger than me.” Ace said as he summoned both of his keyblades as well, ready to confront his shadow once again just like before. He felt as if he was dancing with the devil in the darkness as he got ready to confront his shadow.

“Whatever, you only beat last time because I was getting careless. Since we never did decide on a name, just call me Shade.” Ace’s shadow, Shade, said as he finally charged straight towards Ace.

“I’m still going to win, Shade.” Ace said as he saw the charge and blocked both keyblade, but then he realized that it was exactly what Shade wanted.

Shade smirked a little. He had his chance now to attack Ace. Shade suddenly brought up one foot and kicked Ace squarely in the chest.

Ace coughed a little as he felt the kick and felt himself fly through the air a little from the impact. While Ace was flying backwards, he slammed both keyblades into the platform to stop himself and then used the momentum to fling himself back towards Shade.

Shade knew that one little kick wouldn’t be enough to finish off Ace, but he didn’t expect Ace to recover so quickly. By the time that it had registered in Shade’s mind how quick Ace was flying back towards him, it was too late. Shade coughed a little as he felt the two keyblades connect with his chest and he was the one sent flying this time.

As soon as Ace saw Shade get knocked backwards into the air, he jumped back into the air as soon as he felt his feet touch the ground. As he jumped into the air, Ace came back down on top of Shade before he could stop himself in mid air and slashed him multiple times with both keyblades before Shade finally retaliated and they both began to trade and block each other’s attacks.

After a few moments, Ace finally saw another opening and took his chance to try to take down Shade. He hit Shade with both keyblade, launching him up into the air before Ace jumped up to where he had knocked Shade up to. As soon as Ace was close enough he speared Shade with both keyblades and then began a series of attacks with both keyblades. As Ace’s last attack connected with Shade’s body, he used his keyblades to flip himself above Shade and then he double kicked him in the chest, knocking him down to the glass platform hard.

As Shade hit the floor, he coughed more and began to struggle to get up as he saw Ace land on his feet and look at him. Shade grinned a little as he saw Ace standing there. “I guess that you think that you have won, am I right?” Shade asked with an arrogant look on his face. “You’re wrong. Thanks to you I now have what I always wanted, even though I am going to help you.” Shade said.

Ace took a few steps forward, but then he stopped as he heard Shade’s words. “What do you mean?” Ace asked slightly confused about what Shade said, especially about that he was going to help him.

A grin began to appear on Shade’s face as he heard the question. “You know that in the real world you’re dead, right? You were killed by that girl of all people. And it’s all because every time that you attacked her, it never did seem like you could do any damage. Well, that’s because of what she is. Your keyblades don’t work on souls or spirits. That’s why it didn’t affect her and she has the weakest spirit of anybody that I have ever seen. So, this is what I’m going to do, I’m going to take over your body for myself and get rid of her. After I have finished off the spirits in this place, I’ll give your body back to you.” Shade said.

Ace was confused for a moment. “So, that’s why I couldn’t hurt her...But still, why would you help me?” Ace asked as both keyblades disappeared from his hands.

Shade just started laughing as if he was going crazy for a moment before he looked back at Ace. “You still don’t get it, do you? I’m your shadow, so that means that if something bad happens to you, then it happens to me as well. So, I’m not helping you because I want to, I’m just doing it because I don’t feel like getting killed again. Feeling all those daggers digging into your skin and then shocking you to death is not a very pleasant feeling at all.” Shade said as he stopped for a moment before he continued. “Now that you hopefully understand the situation that we’re in, do we have an agreement?” Shade asked as he held his hand out towards Ace, darkness spreading out from his hand as the hand itself glowed a demonic red.

“I don’t guess that I have any other choice.” Ace whispered to himself as he walked up to Shade and held his hand out and took hold of Shade’s. At that moment, Ace saw the darkness wrap around both of their hands, keeping either one from backing out as the red glow of Shade’s hand began to burn Ace’s as the deal was completed. Ace knew that it was a contract with the devil but he didn’t have any other choices. He needed his dark shadow’s power to take down Larxene. If he didn’t, then he would die here and never find his answers and at the same time, never be able to see Sarah again.

Well, how did everybody like this chapter? Well, that's not all. Chapter Five is extremely short (Don't blame me, my stupid muse decided to leave me when I needed him.) and I decided to go ahead and post it along with Chapter Four. Here is Chapter Five.

Chapter 5
Rebirth of Darkness:​
Ace’s dead body on the floor began to glow as darkness surrounded his body. He began to slowly get up on his feet and stumbled for a second before he got his balance right. As Ace opened his eyes, they were no longer their normal cloudy blue but now were a mixture of crimson red and obsidian black. Ace looked around the room, a slight grin appearing on his face. “It feels so good to be in control now, but it won’t last very long. If I try to back out of the deal, then my own darkness will take care of me, even though that would be ironic considering the fact that I am darkness, but whatever. I guess that I might as well make sure that I have some fun taking down those ghosts.” Ace said, even though it was actually Shade that had control now.

‘I wonder where that girl went. She’s the main one that I want to take down, not to avenge Ace or anything, but for making me feel Ace's pain. If there’s anything that I hate being reminded of, it’s being the mirror of this weakling.’ Ace thought as he closed his eyes and began to use the darkness to try to sense where the girl’s ghost was at. He began to see through the multiple floors of the castle and finally found her ghost. She was on the next floor above him. He used the darkness to reach a little deeper into her and found out that she really believed that Ace was dead. A small grin appeared on Ace’s lips as he began to walk towards the door at the far end of the room. He wouldn’t be able to wield either of Ace’s keyblades now that he had temporary control over him, but it’s always been said that the darkness is the strongest ally that a person can have. Well, in a sense, he was glad that he couldn’t wield those accursed weapons; he could probably fight with his bare fists better than with those things.

He opened his eyes after those thoughts left him and he looked up at the door that he had now reached with his eyes closed. He would definitely have to make sure that he enjoyed what time he had left in this body. He entered the door and it slowly closed behind him as he walked through it.

The figure from before appeared once again in the room where the battle had been fought as soon as he sensed that the Keyblade Master’s reborn body had just walked through the door to leave the room. The figure glanced at the door from under his hood as he saw the back of the Keyblade Master for just a moment as the door closed completely. He sighed a little bit, Larxene would be gone soon and then the rest of them. The darkness in a person’s heart can be a powerful weapon when manipulated the right way, but under circumstance like this, it could be the downfall of everybody. The figure knew that his time would come soon, but he would make sure that he didn’t go down without a fight and maybe, even though they would all disappear for good, they might still be able to shatter the Keyblade Master once and for all.

Well, that's the end of Chapter Five, I hope that everybody enjoyed it even though it was extremely short.

*Preview*

Larxene blinked a few times as she saw the room engulfed in complete darkness. She had never been one to like the darkness. That’s why she had always liked Lightning. It always gave off at least glimpses of light in the darkness. Larxene then sensed Ace behind her as she jumped forward a little to get some distance, but it was almost too late for her. She felt a sudden chill, no, more like being frozen alive as she turned around to see what had happened. She couldn’t see Ace or whatever this being of darkness was in this black abyss but she still wondered what it that cold chill was that she had felt. At that moment, Larxene summoned several bolts of lightning that lit up the room for a few seconds and she saw finally saw where Ace was and she couldn’t believe it.

“Wow, I thought that you were faster than this.” Ace sneered as he looked Larxene in the eye, both of them within feet of each other. At that moment, Ace pulled back his fist as the darkness began to appear around it again as he threw the punch forward, connecting with Larxene’s left arm as she brought it up as a reflex to try to defend herself.

Larxene felt pain blaze up through her arm as she stumbled back a few steps. What...What happened just now? She was a spirit; there was no way that she could feel pain. That was one of the good points of being a spirit; it meant that she could go on playing with people without having to worry about getting herself hurt. So, what did this creature do to her?

*End of Preview*

Hope that you guys enjoyed the preview and I would love to hear any ideas that you guys would like to see in future chapters.

Merlin326

very interesting...

most interesting...

back on topic: good chapter once again. i must, say, Shade is quite interesting (i had origionally thought of using Aloz, from Destati, as a shadow of Sora...). another masterful chapter in this fanfic.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
It is extremely unsettling and dissapointing that all Ace's adventure and journey are SO, SO, SO , SO alike to Sora's. It was even more strange when Sora didn't feel strange about Ace's journey the near exact same as his. Then, Tai was manipulated SO, SO, SO, SO easily by Maleficient as he turned towards the Darkness just because he saw some hologram, killed Sarah (This is unbelievable), then suddenly he realise his fault when he see Ace fade away but not when he sees Sarah fade away. Walau! This is not human! And lastly, the fact that the ending has to be nearly the same like Sora's journey disturbed me even more: Couldn't Ace have a journey of his own, not something nearly exact as Sora's? It's like rereading something I already know, no creativity at all! Now Castle Oblivion! zzzzzz~~~

Aceflyheight

Well, Xuan, I write it just like any other author- I write it the way that I way to. If you think that it is nearly exactly like Sora's and think that makes it suck, then why did you read all of it? If you don't like it, then don't read it and then complain about it. I've seen plenty of stories by other authors that are definitely similar to Sora's journey and yet I can't help but read them because there is always something in it that is worthwhile in my eyes. But I digress, exams have already been rough on me as well as being sick again, and I don't feel like arguing with somebody that has time to waste on critisizing how other people want to write their stories.

Now, for anybody left who cares, here's the next chapter.

Chapter 6
Fragmented Memories:​
As Ace walked inside the next room, he could feel that sadistic girl’s presence before she even appeared. He knew that she was about to appear judging by how the darkness seemed to fluctuate in this room. He grinned a little as he felt the darkness concentrating in a single spot at the opposite end of the room as he saw her appear in all of her sadistic glory.

“What the? How are you still alive? I know that I killed you! I know that I did! There’s no way that you’re still alive!” Larxene all but shouted at Ace with a look of shock appearing all over her face.

Ace grinned a little and then laughed. “Why do you look so surprised? Is it because I came back from the dead alive? Or something else?” He asked, still grinning. But, after a second he began to look a little bit more serious. “But, on a different note. I’m not the Ace that you fought last time. He’s taking a little bit of a rest break while I have some fun testing out this body.” Ace said as he both of his hands began to glow with pure corrupted darkness.

Larxene looked even more shocked now after she heard what this being of darkness said, if that was possible. “But still...fine, whatever. I guess that just means that I can have even more fun with you this time. Maybe, you won’t break as easy this time.” Larxene said, that sadistic grin covering up the shock on her face as her daggers appeared in her hands once again, crackling with electricity.

Ace raised his darkness covered hands up in front of him, before he got into a stance that resembled Ace’s normal battle stance but without his keyblades. “Oh don’t worry. It won’t be this body that breaks this time, you can count on that.” Ace said as he took a few steps towards Larxene and then the whole room began to turn pitch dark and Ace faded away into the blackness.

Larxene blinked a few times as she saw the room engulfed in complete darkness. She had never been one to like the darkness. That’s why she had always liked Lightning. It always gave off at least glimpses of light in the darkness. Larxene then sensed Ace behind her as she jumped forward a little to get some distance, but it was almost too late for her. She felt a sudden chill, no, more like being frozen alive as she turned around to see what had happened. She couldn’t see Ace or whatever this being of darkness was in this black abyss but she still wondered what it that cold chill was that she had felt. At that moment, Larxene summoned several bolts of lightning that lit up the room for a few seconds and she saw finally saw where Ace was and she couldn’t believe it.

“Wow, I thought that you were faster than this.” Ace sneered as he looked Larxene in the eye, both of them within feet of each other. At that moment, Ace pulled back his fist as the darkness began to appear around it again as he threw the punch forward, connecting with Larxene’s left arm as she brought it up as a reflex to try to defend herself.

Larxene felt pain blaze up through her arm as she stumbled back a few steps. What...What happened just now? She was a spirit; there was no way that she could feel pain. That was one of the good points of being a spirit; it meant that she could go on playing with people without having to worry about getting herself hurt. So, what did this creature do to her?

“Wow, that was easy. I thought that it would be harder to actually make you feel pain.” Ace said grinning a little. “You’re probably wondering how I can hurt you, am I right? Through my connection to the darkness, I can use it to manipulate different kinds of things, like your soul for instance. That’s one advantage that I have over my weaker self, unlike him I can actually shred your soul to pieces as well as everybody else in this castle.” Ace said as he saw Larxene throw several of her kunai with her good arm. Ace raised his right hand and caught each and every one of the kunai and crushed them in his hand as the darkness protected his hand from the electricity surging through the kunai.

“What...What are you?” Larxene asked as she tried to focus through the pain that was blazing in her arm and then she cried out as she felt Ace grab a hold of her right wrist and crush the bones in it.

“How do you like it when the tables are turned? When you are the victim of your own little games?” Ace asked, sneering again at Larxene as he punched her in the chest hard and heard what sounded like at least two ribs breaking.

Larxene coughed up blood as she felt her ribs break and she stumbled back a few steps. Larxene was beginning to lose her normally calm persona and was beginning to become desperate. What was this feeling? Was she actually scared at the possibility of dying at the hands of this creature or was it something else? She suddenly did her best to summon any lightning bolts that she could, considering the condition that she was in. Suddenly, multiple bolts of lightning came down directly on top of Ace so quick that there was no way that he could have dodged the attack. Larxene grinned a little. There was no way that he could have survived it. But, oops, it looks like she might have broken another toy, even though it was really just the same one as before.

After the blinding light from the lightning bolts began to fade away, there stood Ace without a single scratch on his body. He had an aura of darkness that surrounded his whole body before it began to fade away. The darkness had protected him from the ferocity of the lightning itself. His clothes had been singed a little by the bolts, but beside that he wasn’t injured at all. “I have to congratulate you on that attack. It was almost too quick for me to notice and it did end up burning my clothes a little before I blocked the rest of it with the darkness.” Ace said as he clapped a little, arrogantly. “Now,” Ace began, becoming serious again. “It’s time for you to die.” He finished as he summoned multiple spikes made of his own darkness and sent them flying towards Larxene.

Larxene couldn’t believe it when she saw that Ace hadn’t been injured at all from her attack. She still felt that sense of shock, mixed with dread as she noticed the obsidian spikes too late. She felt the spikes puncture her skin and felt herself flying through the air and then felt her back collide with something hard.

Ace stood there as he watched the spikes puncture Larxene’s body and saw her fly through the air and collide with the wall. He had made sure that the spikes were long enough to be pushed all of the way through, so he wasn’t surprised when Larxene’s body didn’t fall down, but was instead pinned to the wall. He walked up to where she was stuck to the wall and looked at her, eye to eye. “Well, that was boring. I was hoping that I could have some more fun out of that, but I guess that I have to end it here.” Ace said imitating Larxene as he brought his hand up in front of his face and it began to glow with darkness. Ace leaned forward a little until his lips were right next to Larxene’s ear. “This is the end for you.” Ace whispered softly as the darkness formed a lance in his hand. Ace then saw the shocked look still visible on Larxene’s face as she got a glimpse at the lance, even though it seemed to be fading from her face. He didn’t care; this battle had been over before it had even begun. He thrust the lance forward, spearing it through her chest and he heard Larxene mutter something as she struggled to move, but then he noticed her body beginning to fade away into nothing.

Ace smirked a little as he saw the last vestiges of Larxene disappear from the wall. The lance disappeared from its place in the wall as he turned around and began to walk out of the room. He still couldn’t believe how weak his true self was. His true self couldn’t even scratch this girl, while he took her down without receiving a scratch. He began to wonder who he would have to fight next out of the spirits still remaining in this weird castle. Well, whoever it was, he hoped that the next fight would be more fun than this one was.

Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks just inches from the door. He looked back over at the wall where he had killed Larxene’s spirit and saw something weird. He thought that he saw a silhouette of her and then just as soon, he saw her face and that sadistic grin in front of his face as he felt something cold touch his heart. It felt as if something had been shattered and he gripped his chest through his clothes as he felt the shattering occur.

“I couldn’t leave without getting a goodbye present, could I? If you’re wondering what that shattering was, it was the memories in your heart. Believe me; it’ll take a long time for you to put all of those pieces back together.” Larxene said as she disappeared once again, but this time for good.

Ace pounded the marble floor with both of his fists for a few moments before he regained his composure. How could he let a little girl like that break up Ace’s memories? Well, actually, he didn’t care about the memories themselves. It’s just that his darkness had come from the dark emotions in Ace’s memories where he had experienced any kind of emotion that was connected to darkness. Without a connection to those memories anymore, it looked like he might actually have some trouble trying to kill the other spirits here. “Well, I guess that this might actually be fun after all. I might actually have to try now against those other spirits.” Ace said, his confidence coming back to him as he began walking again and walked through the door into the blinding light once again.

There, that's the end to another chapter and like always, here is the next chapter's preview.

*Preview*

Ace felt his confidence shatter just a little like the floor had, as he saw the kind of strength that this spirit had. ‘Okay, now this might be a slight problem.’ Ace thought as he tried to build the confidence back up that he had lost. As he felt his confidence coming back, he felt a smirk appear on his face as he looked back up at the strong warrior in front of him. “If you really thought that you could scare me with something as weak as that, then you are sadly mistaken.” Ace said as he suddenly disappeared and reappeared in front of Lexaeus as he began to attack with both katanas as quick as he could.

As Lexaeus saw Ace disappear and then reappear in front of him, he kept his cool the entire time. He easily blocked each attack with a slight movement of the enormous tomahawk and then as soon as he felt Ace slow down his onslaught, he retaliated with his own swing.

Ace saw the heavy swing coming towards him and brought both of his katanas in front of him to block it, but it was all in vain. The attack shattered both of the katanas into hundreds of pieces and then connected with Ace’s chest, causing him to be sent flying backwards through the air. As Ace felt the attack connect with his chest, he could have sworn that he heard several cracks and pops in his chest from the pressure of the attack but he didn’t have time to think about it as he felt himself hit the wall hard. He coughed a little as he fell away from the wall and landed on the floor.

He struggled to get up and managed to after a moment. He was breathing a little rough as he wiped a small stream of blood away from his mouth. That attack had been so strong. It was almost like being hit by a boulder or something. Ace grimaced a little at the pain coming from his chest. He placed his hand over his ribs and it glowed dark for a moment as the darkness seeped through his skin and began to slowly heal his chest injuries that he had sustained from that attack. He knew that if he got attacked like that again then he would be a dead man and he still didn’t like the idea of dying a second time.

*End of Preview*

That's the end of the preview. I hoped that everybody liked it and don't worry, I'm going to continue this story until I finally reach the end. Hope to see everybody posting by the time that I finish the next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back