• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the problem with that is this: i recall there being a rule about people posting so much after the story itself is done, since it is considered spam. not positive on this, but i'm fairly sure. however, i will keep it open until i have the sequel up, so readers will know where to find it.
Er... random, I guess... D:

Just let me know when you want this thread closed! I don't want to jump in and lock it when it shouldn't be closed. ^^; But, if lots of people spam 'n stuff in the thread, then I'll go ahead and lock this.

And, congrats on finishing your story! :D

Merlin326

ANOUNCEMENT: new story starts next week

Er... random, I guess... D:

Just let me know when you want this thread closed! I don't want to jump in and lock it when it shouldn't be closed. ^^; But, if lots of people spam 'n stuff in the thread, then I'll go ahead and lock this.

And, congrats on finishing your story! :D

I've started working on the sequel, and the prelude and first chapter are almost done. I'll post them in a seperate thread, then contact you to close this one. should be done by beginning of next week

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Merlin326

alright, the sequel to Destati is up. location:hhere

the prelude is short, yes, but i had intended to post the first chapter along with it. due to certain...circumstances, i was unable to finish the first chapter.

well, enjoy, readers. this thread will now close. it has served its purpose.

Your humble writer,
Merlin326

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back