• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Where do you know the Uroboros from?
We may have even more in common than you think.
Does it have to do with alchemy?

Merlin326

Where do you know the Uroboros from?
We may have even more in common than you think.
Does it have to do with alchemy?

Im sure ive heard it from several sources, but the main one that got me to look it up was when it appeared in Megaman ZX Advent. from there, i did some basic research.

With all due respect,
Merlin326

The End is Near
4 Days...​

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
ah, but this may also be a beginning as well. or maybe just an ending. or both. or niether. or both both and niether. lol, kudos if you know what thats from.

to put this confusing logic simply, think of the symbol of Uroboros (the snake eating its own tail).

With all due respect,
Merlin326

The End is Near
5 Days...​

Is the whole beginning of the end thing in one of the Series of Unfortunate Events books? It just sounded Snicket-esque in its syntax

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
I actually read that from a story book, but before I really knew about Uroboros, I've always known about beginning of the end, "snake eating his own tail" when I was small. Forgotten where I saw it though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh well, I got the Oroborus as a serpent eating it's own tail from Full Metal Alchemist

Merlin326

The end is here...

ENDGAME​

Prologue
The Final Battle​

The figure watched from one of the castle rooftops. He had arrived to see how events played out, though he had arrived too late to intervene. As it was foretold, Xando had given his life to save Sora. But the clock was ticking now; the universe would die in only a matter of hours now that Aloz had the Key. There was no time to grieve; the figure had to act now. Still, even the figure took a short moment to grieve; he had grown close to Xando in the short time he had known him; he respected the Prince of Shadows.

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.

The figure took a deep breath and erased all sadness from his face, then jumped off the roof to greet the young heroes.
-------------
Sora heard something behind him, and turned suddenly to meet whoever decided to join them. He was in no shape for another fight, but he would battle to the bitter end if this guy wanted to fight. Fortunately for all of them, the man was not here to brawl.

The man wore the same coat as Aqua and Axel, meaning he probably belonged to the Trenchcoat Brigade; a glance at Aqua and Axel confirmed this. He wore his hood up and the shadows concealed most of his face, but there was one thing about him that caught Sora’s attention. On the man’s right cheek was a scar in the shape of a ring with a small half-inch gap.

The other striking feature about the man was his eyes. Despite being hidden under his hood, the figure’s eyes shined brightly, almost glowing. Those eyes were as blue as sapphires, and contained more wisdom than an army of scientists.

The man walked over to Xando and stared at him for a moment. The figure gave a sad smile as he looked upon Xando’s face. Even as he died, Xando had left them one final joke left by death itself; on his face was a content, peaceful smile.

“This must be death,” the figure said, more to himself than anyone else, “no horror, no fear; nothing but peace.”

The figure turned to Sora and said, “I am a friend.”

“Who are you?” Sora asked, “What do you want?”

The man bowed elegantly, saying, “My name… is not important. You may call me The Question, or Q if you like. I am … an acquaintance of Xando, and aided him as a member of the ‘Trenchcoat Brigade’ as Axel often puts it.”

Question gave a slight nod in the direction of Axel and Aqua, and then continued. “You must be Sora. We have heard much about you.”

Sora didn’t miss the truth behind the statement. “We?”

Q gave a slight chuckle. “I am part of a group, and order if you will. They told me of your plight and I came down here to assist how I could. I decided the best way to do so would be to hang around Xando and his friends, though I have been meeting with others as well.”

“Others?” Kairi asked.

Q chuckled again, “In time, Kairi; don’t want to spoil the surprise now. Anyway, there is something I think you might want to know. When I came here and met with Xando, 2 years ago now, I told him, with his permission, of his destiny. That is to say, to sacrifice himself here to save you, the only hope of the universe.”

“He knew?” Riku asked, “Xando knew all along that he would die here?”

Q nodded. “And in time, he accepted it. It wasn’t right away, of course. No man could accept such a destiny like that in a heartbeat.”

“If you knew, why didn’t you stop him? Why didn’t you save him?” Sora said, anger building inside him. “You knew, but didn’t try to stop him?”

Q nodded slowly and sighed, “If I had stopped him, you would be dead, and the universe doomed. What Xando said is true, Sora; the worlds will end with you. Only you can stop Aloz and Xehanort. Other can help, but it must be you who defeats them. That is your destiny. Or rather, it is your destiny to try. Nothing more, nothing less.”

“We did try,” Sora said, “and failed. Aloz has the Key, Xehanort and the Heartless are following him to Kingdom Hearts as we speak. It’s over, we’ve failed… I failed.”

Q simply gave another chuckle. When Sora looked at him, curious, the figure said, “You try, you fail. You try, you fail. But the only true failure is when you stop trying.”

“What do you want from me?” Sora said, looking Question right in the eyes, “Tell me what to do.”

Q smiled, and when Sora heard what he had to say, he couldn’t help but smile to.

“Try again.”
---------------
In a small hospital area, Q went over their battle plans while everyone healed up for the final fight. Along with Sora, Kairi, Riku, Axel and Aqua were Leon, Cloud, Tifa, Ansem, King Mickey, and several others Sora had the pleasure of meeting.

“I can get us to where the door to Kingdom Hearts is,” Q explained, “But when we get there, we’re going to have to hit the ground runner. Heartless will undoubtedly already be there, and we’re going to have to fight our way through them to get to the door itself. Very likely, the door will already be open, so we’re going to have to go inside and fight our way to Aloz and Xehanort. Chances are, others will be there too.”

Ansem nodded, and then added, “Leon, Cloud, and the others will distract the Heartless as much as possible, allowing you to get to the door. Once you’re safely there, they’ll have to retreat; there are simply far too many Heartless for us to hold off.”

Sora followed the logic, coming to the same conclusion as the rest of them, “When we get inside Kingdom Hearts, we’re on a time clock. The Heartless will probably try to follow us inside. If they get to us we’re done.”

Q nodded in agreement. “Well, everyone knows the plan, so we might as well get started.”

Q walked outside to the courtyard, the procession of soldiers behind him. He walked to the center of the courtyard and held out his hand. Instantly a blue ball of energy appeared and flew out in front of him. The ball shot up a beam into the air, stopping perhaps 50 feet high where it split into two, each one arching towards the ground in opposite directions. When the two beams hit, the resulting image looked like a triangular shaped door. The beam in the middle split into two, each one heading for a different corner of the ‘door’. In between these two beams was an image of the world beyond; the world where Kingdom Hearts would be found. The two beams in the center reached the edge, and the image of a dessert like area filled the triangle.

Riku stepped forward first and walked through the triangle, disappearing through the portal and into a new world. Soon after the remaining warriors followed, until only Ansem, Q and Sora remained in the courtyard.

“I’ll keep the remaining soldiers on guard,” Ansem said, “just in case the Heartless decide to attack here again.”

Sora nodded to the ruler and turned to Q.

“And so we go,” Sora said, and turned to the portal. He stepped into the new world, and Q started after him.

“Hobby ho,” Q said to himself, and smiled.

And so we go.

Lanydx

OMG Soon a great fan fic will have its final hour I just hope you make the end EPIC.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not to criticize you too much, but considering you gave it the ambitious title of The Final Battle, even if there was no real battling, I found the chapter fairly uneventful, and near meaningless, save for preamble purposes. Sorry for the citicicism, but I just wanted to say that. I could have commented it straight after you posted, but I didn't want to be the first to comment and a naysayer.

Last edited:

Merlin326

After 10 days of vacationing in Disneyland, I have returned. Now that i am back, i will start working on the next part of ENDGAME. but first to catch on on comments...

OMG, Bobby Pendragon? You've gotta be fking kidding me! You had to be fking kidding me! Holy cow!

*Shrugs* I just read Raven Rise (book 9 of the series) while i was writing this chapter. It slipped in. *smiles*

OMG Soon a great fan fic will have its final hour I just hope you make the end EPIC.

Trust me, my new reader, I fully intend to (if nothing else) try and make things epic. I cant garuntee how good that will be (this is my first writing, after all), but i will try.

The end has come at last.....or is it only the beginning?
Is it?

I've got a funny thought: What if Xando is reborned as Sora and Kairi's child? XDDDDDDDD
No, i dont plan on anything like that.

however, your idea is close to something i will be doing. Not so much reborn as remembered. Any ideas how (i havent tried to hide it).

Not to criticize you too much, but considering you gave it the ambitious title of The Final Battle, even if there was no real battling, I found the chapter fairly uneventful, and near meaningless, save for preamble purposes. Sorry for the citicicism, but I just wanted to say that. I could have commented it straight after you posted, but I didn't want to be the first to comment and a naysayer.

*shrugs* I suffered from writer's block when writing this. I just couldnt figure out how to transition into the final battle. This is what i came up with.

as for the title... i have never, ever been good at titling things (i dont care how much anyone disagrees on this point if at all). trust me, i will sometimes spend a good half hour or so thinking up chaper titles for the chapter i'm working on. I was lacking anything better to call this prologue, so hence the final battle.

With all due respect,
Merlin326

Last edited:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
I've bought Raven Rise as well, by chance really. Some luck came in.

Penultimate, and I must say that the entire stuff rocked of heart!

Unfortunately my theory on Pendragon is wrong. I was thinking that Saint Dane set everything up just to make Bobby choose his final path, to be the leader of Halla. After all, not only he kept Bobby alive he also made him stronger with every adventure, both heart and body. And Bobby is the lead Traveller after all.

I could see though, that being lead Traveller is the reason why Bobby would end this battle. The 'advantage' Saint Dane talked about must be connected to it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So THAT's where you got Saint Dane from.

Anyway, you have been nominated twice (by myself and All Star Gamer) to enter the KHI Best Author 2008 Competition, but I daresay it looks in any way official in terms of who's started it.

Can't find a link, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back