• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Rrrrrrgh! This give us more questions! Not answers!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Do I have to list them all?

There's the obvious one, like:
Bwaaaaaah? It's Kairi?

And I've already forgotten the other questions.

Merlin326

Do I have to list them all?

There's the obvious one, like:
Bwaaaaaah? It's Kairi?

And I've already forgotten the other questions.

lol. ah yes. the Kairi thing is basically my little play off of the common (and also fairly popular) Ansem-is-Kairi's-Father theories. I enjoy taking things like this and giving them a little twist to make them at least plausible.

Kairi's grandma (Marble) was also fun to write (i based it off of a character from The Book Thief. anyone who's read it might be able to guess which one). i wanted to give a little more detail into Kairi's life before the islands, and this was what i came up with.

EDIT: also, in celebration of the upcoming movie, new avi and sig quotation.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, but you changed your avvy way before you announced this.

Merlin326

Yes, i simply wanted to announce the why. the movie looks like it will be awesome (to put that in perspective, i rarely call anything 'awesome').

also, i wish to say this: in three updates, we will learn the whole, complete, gospal truth to Xando's fate

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why is it that everyone I see posting often and I communicate with is making their own literary creation.

Merlin326

*smiles* the next chapters almost done. I will try to finish it up tonight and post it tomorrw, but it may not be up until monday or so. Ive had a busy weekend thus far, and tomorrows also going to be busy. but i think this one should be worth it, for we will see what i hope will be the Yoda vs. Sideous of Destati (i.e. the most climatic battle in the story, but not the final one). I'm taking a little extra time on this one, because i want it to be perfect (a word which here means very very good).

EDIT: on second thought, i think i will give you a little preview of whats to come, if only to help with the waiting (or cause death by suspense, lol). read or dont read (unlikely) at your own discretion.

note: i removed some lines so to hide spoilers(marked with the "..."s . but i kept Aloz's intentions clear, so you might have extra time to ponder Aloz's words...

Fragmented Tale Finale PREVIEW​

Suspecting a trap, Phantasm unsheathed his two remaining swords and held them at the ready, but Aloz made no move to attack. In fact, he had no weapons at all.

“Ah, at last we meet here, finally ready for the climatic showdown...”

“Do not deny your destiny,” Aloz said, “you know as well as I the connection we share. That is how you have been able to thwart my schemes so many times.”

...But now the game ends, boy. There is no longer a need for masks.”

Phantasm nodded in agreement, and slipped off his mask with one hand and pulled back his hood, revealing his face. Aloz studied his opponent for a moment, and laughed.

“I see. So that’s how you did it.”

“Enough of this,” Phantasm said, “This ends here, Aloz. I cant allow your evil to continue with this mad scheme of yours.”

Again Aloz laughed. “You know as well as I my true intentions. Don’t you agree with me? All the problems in this universe, if everything were destroyed, all the problems would be gone. There would be no more evil, no more Xehanorts, and no more Heartless. Isn’t that what you, and what the Keyblade Wielders, want? Don’t you see? If everything were to vanish, there would be no more conflicts.”

“I refuse to vanish,” Phantasm said, “All things, even Morphs, have the right to live once they are born. This much I have learned from Sora and his ideals. Even you, Aloz, have the right to live. But that does not give you the right to destroy everything, just because you think it would end all the problems in the universe! To protect the universe I cherish, and those that I call friend, I will destroy you, Aloz the Dark!”

With all due respect,
Merlin326

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Noooooo!

Now I have the strongest hunch that Phantasm really IS Xando.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I said HUNCH, not THEORY. It's just that extra topping of detail you put into Aloz examining 'Phantasm's face, and his comment following said examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back