• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Descent to Darkness [A KH Roleplay] Sign Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Kingdom Hearts: Descent to Darkness

"Only the Heartless will survive and rule..."

No one believed that after a climatic conflict between key-bearers that had nearly destroyed the whole universe that something could happen in the one year anniversary of Sunset Horizons. Terra, Aqua and Ven along with two key-bearers whose names seem to have been forgotten just like that had disappeared from the face of the earth and no one seems to know why this had happened. Regardless, the people are joyful as peace seemed to have returned and those foul creatures known as the Unversed are nothing more than distant memory, especially to the people of the utopian metropolis the Radiant Garden who under the stewardship of their beloved ruler Ansem the Wise and his five apprentices, has managed to bring their world out of much of the fighting and chaos that went on in the other worlds. Crime and poverty have been brought down to an all time low and things seemed to be bright.

Returning from a scientific safari from the deserts east of the Radiant Garden, he has announced to everyone to come to the municipal plaza outside the Bastion, as they name the place, for a special meeting. Apparently, rumors are spreading that he has found someone to add to his elusive and diverse array of Apprentices...

The Radiant Garden. No one expected that nothing as bad as them could ever go down here. Maybe in Agrabah or some other shit hole, but not the good old Garden. No, we had our fucking heads high up in the air and thought that nothing bad could ever happen in this place, especially something that nearly destroyed the worlds if it weren't for some runt wielding a giant ass key. Fucking stupid. That's what we were to think that everything was all peachy and rosy when behind those walls in that huge castle, those snake in the grass sons of bitches were creating those damn monsters. I hope they're rotting in hell right now.

- Survivor's account
I remember the coldness in my apprentice's brown eyes when they looked onto mines that stormy night.
Me, the master who was like a father, was now in chains watching his abominations consume the people while he, the ungrateful apprentice, sat upon my throne enjoying the bloody spectacle.
Love was given to him and hate was thrown back my way in return.
Everything that I could offer him is now gone
Xehanort has given it all up on his own decision.
And for what?
This pointless pursuit of opening the door to this world's heart.
I now watch the results of Xehanort's toying with the darkness of the human heart come full circle as a Heartless rips away a little red-headed girl from her beloved grandmother.
The crying from a girlwhose heart seems to be as pure as gold.
It only got louder as those Heartless severed the old woman's chest.
The little girl broke free from the Heartless' grasp and pleaded mercy to my apprentice to spare the life.
Crying didn't faze my heartless apprentice and he cast off her, muttering something about her heart being an asset to find the Keyblade Master.
Order were shouted and another of those Heartless grabbed her and took to the unknown.
I caught the pure-hearted hearts and that of the Keyblade.
All truth of Xehanort's true intentions were coming to light.
Yet right now, my eyes could only weep as I saw the girl's grandmother have her heart ripped from her.
Thus another casualty resulting from Xehanort's madness.
And I as the mere witness to these crimes.
Is there nothing that I can do to stop my apprentice from destroying everything?

- An Ansem Report.
about:
So I'm deciding that since no one has really done an RP that not as action-orientated but involves somewhat of a mysterious horror theme to it. The Commission is praised by its members for being all around interesting and epic for its fighting, especially towards the first one's end but why not make something that involves a story with little detail but something that we know about. A story who's end we all know if we pl
ayed the first Kingdom Hearts without throwing up, that of the fall of Radiant Garden to the Heartless. Now let's start making templates and start this shit.

Template:

Name:
Weaponry/No Weaponry: (Pictures. Description must be at least one or two paragraphs)
Physical Description/Clothing and Equipment: (Pictures. Description must be at least two paragraphs)
Abilities: (Be descriptive)
Attacks: (If you have no attacks, no need but if you do, be descriptive)
Personality: (Two paragraphs)
Biography: (Two paragraphs)
Side: (Commoners/Apprentice/Security Forces)
Additional Information:

Rules:

1] Literacy is important for this roleplay and you all better know how to write or else kiss your sorry noob role-player ass good-bye and go join some half-assed roleplay.
2] No god-modding and/or powerplaying unless you recieve permission or when the person whose character you need to G-M or P-P has been inactive for three days.
3] Romance is allowed as long as it is rated PG-13 and if above such mentioned rating, I will accept exceptions on a case by case basis.
4] This is a role-play about the fall of Radiant Garden so please be careful to have the Apprentices filled up and if possible, have some of the Final Fantasy cameos already in Kingdom Hearts along with some you want to play a part although original characters are very much strongly encouraged.
5) No character can be amazingly powerful and in full on god-mode so no Reforge fellows.
5] Depending on who I have or how loyal the role-players who join this are, machine gun posting will be allowed.
6] Each post has to contain two paragraphs.
7] You may not kill another character unless you have permission from said person or if he or she is active, kill them anyways but advise me first.
8] This thing begins right after the battle from the Secret Ending of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.
9] We know what happens but do not spoil the thing as we want things to be kept canon.
10] This takes place before Xehanort starts doing his thing with the Heartlerss, so don't start making him be evil.
11] Character development!
12] If you have another faction in mind, please inform me.
13] A Key-blade if I see a good enough explanation from the bastard who wants to post it here.
14] Have fun.

Factions:

King:
Ansem the Wise - Azrael

The Apprentices:
Xehanort - Ordeith
Braig - Hikari
Dilan - Azrael
Even - Organization_42
Aeleus - Madammina
Ienzo
Ahisa Ai Kondo - Chi-Chan

The Radiant Garden Security Forces:
Braig - Hikari
Cyan Garromnde - Madammina
Sergeant Jarred Samuel Kreagan III - Chromatic_Chaos

The Commoners:
Kelsie - Madammina
Emyd - Organization_42
Rulod - Azrael
Arlene - Melodious Nymph
Xehanort's Heartless (WoTU version) - Madammina

YouTube - Mickey Mouse & Ansem the Wise

This scene automatically has to be in

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Descent to Darkness [A KH Roleplay]

The spoilers don't appear to be showing when I click them. Have they just not been put in? In any case, I am intrigued by this.

A

Azrael

The spoilers don't appear to be showing when I click them. Have they just not been put in? In any case, I am intrigued by this.

They have been put in, I believe. They are for the factions that will arrive.

Zeph

imp of the perverse

Nice, Zizy! I might join if I get enough free time. :3

And, the spoilers are working fine for me.

Chromatic

Become
Awards

Then it must be my computer acting up or something, or possibly something with firefox. In any case, this sounds like fun. What would you expect out of a character template for this?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

Interesting concept. Definitely interesting... and shouldn't you be this enthusiastic about posting in the Commish C_C?

A

Azrael

Then it must be my computer acting up or something, or possibly something with firefox. In any case, this sounds like fun. What would you expect out of a character template for this?

FUCK. I knew I forgot something. Tomorrow, I'll have the template.

Chromatic

Become
Awards

Interesting concept. Definitely interesting... and shouldn't you be this enthusiastic about posting in the Commish C_C?

To be honest the Commission kinda came around at a bad time for me. I was away for the start, and a bunch of drama IRL went down. I figure I might as well just say that I don't foresee myself being able to commit to that at this point (mostly because the likelihood of me catching up at this point is very low.

A

Azrael

To be honest the Commission kinda came around at a bad time for me. I was away for the start, and a bunch of drama IRL went down. I figure I might as well just say that I don't foresee myself being able to commit to that at this point (mostly because the likelihood of me catching up at this point is very low.

That's okay and it's understandable. Unlike the Commission, this has no time limit to end as it does take place over a year.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Curse you Azrael! I don't have the time to go enlisting myself into another roleplay, but this is so original and looks interesting! All right...let me think about this...

A

Azrael

Curse you Azrael! I don't have the time to go enlisting myself into another roleplay, but this is so original and looks interesting! All right...let me think about this...

Shit meng, don't have it out on me. I told Zephie that I was planning on doing this or a reboot of Vossler's Lost Horizon RP but this was the better idea.

Instead of being more fight,fight,fight. It's more horror.

YouTube - Dead Space - Twinkle Twinkle (Full song)

I got inspired by that song to make the RP.

Organization_42

Awards

Oh no, I'm not mad at you! :lol: It's just that now I want to be in it, and I'm in so many RP's...dang, I can't resist; it sounds too good!

Okay, I'm thinking that I either want to roleplay as Even or Kairi's grandmother. I'm not sure of which one yet.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

God Zizy
Why did you have to present this before me
I reeeeaaaallllyyyyy want to nab Braig but so many RPs already
Can I sleep on it until the temp comes out?

A

Azrael

God Zizy
Why did you have to present this before me
I reeeeaaaallllyyyyy want to nab Braig but so many RPs already
Can I sleep on it until the temp comes out?

Of course. Braig and Aeleus I had planned to be the heads of Security along with being Apprentices.
Okay, I'm thinking that I either want to roleplay as Even or Kairi's grandmother. I'm not sure of which one yet.

You do realize what you are doing by reading the Report suggesting how Kairi's grandmother dies. Quite gruesome.

YouTube - Dead Space Downfall (2/8)

1:40 The scene there is good to emulate.

Organization_42

Awards

Well, one of these days, I really want to roleplay as Kairi, but since she's only four years old in the RP, this is the next best thing. But I might just do Even instead.

A

Azrael

Well, one of these days, I really want to roleplay as Kairi, but since she's only four years old in the RP, this is the next best thing. But I might just do Even instead.

You can role-play as Kairi if you so wish but things would be rather limited for a little 4 year old girl to do.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Of course. Braig and Aeleus I had planned to be the heads of Security along with being Apprentices.

That makes me want Braig even more man...
Ugh!
Why do you do these things to me!

EDIT//
I got an idea Org!
Remember Mina's fanfic Paladin?
You could RP as Demyx's somebody who is assigned to watch over Kairi for whatever reason (maybe because the king ordered him to).
Idk just an idea :D

A

Azrael

That makes me want Braig even more man...
Ugh!
Why do you do these things to me!

EDIT//
I got an idea Org!
Remember Mina's fanfic Paladin?
You could RP as Demyx's somebody who is assigned to watch over Kairi for whatever reason (maybe because the king ordered him to).
Idk just an idea :D

Of course I never said anything against having the other Org's somebodies being here. So feel free too.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

So much for Lost Horizons, being one of the only active BBS Rp's.

A

Azrael

So much for Lost Horizons, being one of the only active BBS Rp's.

I would post there but Hikari's gotta post as Aqua. I'm sorry man.

This is post BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back