• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Descent to Darkness [A KH Roleplay] Sign Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 74488

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Descent to Darkness [A KH Roleplay]

Name:
Ahisa Ai Kondo

Physical Description:
Appearence Link:
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss164/luizachan/Anjo0425.jpg
Description:
As a young woman Ahisa is quite attractive. Her skin a natural shade of China. Her petite face framed by hair the feel of silk with the tinting of a light blonde and brunnete. With this, her lips a light pink, full and shaped. Her nose a mediumly even size. Her large eyes filled with a honey gold. Her dark eyelashes long and complimenting to the gold coloring. In a sense, many believe from her appearence that she seems like a kind, sweet and overall woman of charm. Perhaps that is her most Deceiving feature of all.

Clothing and Equipment:
It would seem from the reports of those who have met her, she perfers to wear long robes. Gold chains covering the beginning of the sleeves and the edges of the black materails and white materail. Over her back, her robes is connected to a golden cross which many would think would wheigh quite alot. A ruby in the middle of the cross. Around her waist, a gold bent holds up her robes. Underneath a white skirt which hides the rest of her body including the thick black boots. Finally to top of her look, a black choker with a cross is upon her neck. Her black framed glasses covering her golden eyes.

Abilities:
Judo:
While she does not hold weapons like knives, guns or arrows, Ahisa holds a sense of power far stronger then some. At first, Ahisa will refuse to fight, rather use her wits to outsmart or make her enemy feel small but if the need for violence finally comes, she will use her art. Judo is a Martail art that countains much mental discipline and physical power. From standing or being within the air, it involves ways to lift your opponent and throw them onto ones back or chest. Upon the ground it can pin the other down, give you a way to control the person and even chokehold or jointlock your opponent until they lose consciousness.

Attacks:
Joint Locks:
Using her body she can bend, stretch and even pull a bone out of its socket if worst comes to worse.

Chokehold:
To pressue a certain place of ones neck to make a person lose breath and even consciousness.

Pin Hold:
To pin her enemy down to make sure they can not escape nor move away from her.

Throw:
To throw a person from a great height onto ones back or to even lift the person and throw them towards a object or the ground.

Personality:
Ahisa from appearences seems to be quite a beautiful young woman of only emotions of kindness and vulnerability. She is one of those people that just by looking at her, she is someone you would want to know. Perhaps that was why she seems to not take a liking to being seen to others within the public...With that fact, only a few have ever met her and only a select few have gotten the chance to truly know her - Ansem and the fellow apprentices. It is then that many people are shocked by her true emotions.

When getting to know her, she becomes incredibly graceful. Her every move as graceful as the last. With this, comes her serious nature. Ahisa never seems truly suprised at the results of the experiments her and the apprentices have accomplished. Then finally, her know-it-all smug attitude comes into play. Her hobby making many poeple feel inferior to her genius. Overall, when you come into contact her, she finally seems what she truly is. Smug, calm, serious, a know-it-all and overall graceful.

Biography:
Many say that within the war, the keybearers saved all the worlds. Creating utter and total peace. But truthfully, that fact is wrong. While many worlds were saved, there were two worlds which did not saviour. One of these worlds the earth of whish Ahisa came. As a child Ahisa had been quiet. Keeping to herself and lost within books. Unfortunately, her appearence had always made her get unwanted attention from not only that of family and friends...Despite such things she still kept to her reading. Her lust for knowledge growing greater and greater with each book that she read. Until the day she was one of the most smartest within her world. Until she got to Seventeen, her schedule continued like that for everyday that past. It was then, at Seventeen that the day came. Her world being destroyed. It was that day she met Ansem.

Seeing her intelligence, Ansem was impressed. Taking her in for Apprenticeship but when the day came that she was supposed to be shown to the public she requested a agreement to not be known. She perferred it that way and so, Only Ansem came to knew about her and with that, she became more of his assistance then Apprentice. As each apprentice came and as each year passed, she became the one behind the scenes. The one that of know one knew of. That very same day she requested her agreement, she requested her name to never be spoken outside of the Lab. She perferred to be forgotten, like the rest of the world. And so, the worlds thought that she, Ahisa, had merely died with the rest of her world.

Side:
The Forgotten Apprentice
Additional Information:
EDIT LATER.

Hoping you like it. Its pretty crap but then again its 12 o'clock at night xD

A

Azrael

It's a pretty good template and now for every bio portion of a template, you must state that the character died or survived, but no specifics. Chi-Chan's is the perfect example.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Two for me.

Name: Cyan Garromnde

Weaponry/No Weaponry: Two samurai swords. (specifically Ashura and Kotesku)

Physical Description/Clothing and Equipment: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/c/c7/150px-Ff6cyanart.jpg

Abilities: He uses his two samurai swords to dual weild, and can use Bushido. Usually uses the Flurry, Tempest, and Oblivion.
Flurry: Strikes multiple opponents.
Tempest: Same, but stronger.
Oblivion: Causes instant death to opponents (only used in serious situations)

Dual wield lets him attack twice. in one swift movement.

He has no magic, and is not very fast.

Attacks: Bushido, and slashing.

Personality: Cyan is a gentle giant, in mourning, and a technophobe. He can be very tough against those who pick on the helpless, but cares for the helpless.

he has a soft spot for family, but devotes alot of time to learning how to fight. Finally, he is a man of honor. He will not fight if it puts people not involved in trouble. He wants to keep all deaths to a minimum. (note, he talks in old english. "Thee, Thou, etc")

Biography: Cyan was a soldier who met and married his wife, Elaine, at Radiant Gardens and had one son, Owain. He rose quickly through the ranks under Ansem the Wise, marked out by his kindness, his focus on family, and for his honorable treatments of opponents.

Then, it fell apart after Radiant Gardens fell. His wife and son died, and while he still works to defend the city, he hates what it has become. He fights to defend the city, but hates the technology seeping into the lifestyle and wants to return the city to what it had been.

Side: Security

Additional Information: Speaks in old English, and lives in the castle. He has also doesn't mind a beer now and then.

Name: Kelsie Olyesa Nielson (just Kelsie though)

Weaponry/No Weaponry: 4 sets of knives. One pair of shefields (basic knives) a set of throwing knives, a set of red decorative knives (hard to wield, but powerful), and a set of lightsaber knives.

Physical Description/Clothing and Equipment: Kelsie normally wears a pair of khaki cargo pants and a camo t-shirt. her eyes are normally blue, with brown hair. But do to an incident in War of the Universes, she is currently sharing her heart with Ansem. Her eyes are now yellow and her hair is streaked with silver/grey. She is never seen without a paperboy hat on her head, the color varies depending on her outfit.

When killed, she is ressurected in a blue sleeveless dress with a slit in the side and a Sari wrapped around her chest/shoulder. She wears blue shoes too.

When knocked out, Ansem takes over and then we're looking at Dark Riku clothes.

Abilities: She is skilled with her knives, and can control water with Music. The song provides the basic part, but adjusting anything effects how it is played out (faster tempo = quicker attacks) She also composes music. IN fact, that is her main method of coping.
Also, she can eavesdrop if she has some part of her in water, and people are talking around it. She heals automatically when submerged in water, can turn into water, and can summon the other Elementals.

Attacks: Stabbing, slashing, and throwing her knives.
List of music (will expand and I need help for it to expand) This music surrounds her, she doesn't sing it.
"I am your angel of Music, come to me Angel of music" : summons water
YouTube - Sarah Brightman & Antonio Banderas - The Phantom Of The Oper <--- scales near the end: A freezing attack that surrounds the person with ice. As she hits a new high, the ice climbs.
A harsh, cold note: feezes everyting.
Song of a place: makes a portal there, but it closes as soon as she goes through.
(need more)

Personality: A shy girl, she prefers to be in the background, unless some fighting is going on. She doesn't go out to fight, but if the fight comes to her she will step in to protect.

She also is a skilled composer, and if it wasn't for Ansem bugging her to have the past complete itself, she would just want to find a way to leave. and return to the War of the Unverses to keep his plans and those of the Sith to come into fruition.

Biography: Kelsie started off as a composer in the World of East High. After a long adventure involving her facing a German Nobody who can make people do what they want, fighting Davy Jones, and eventually Dating Riku she found out she is the new Tia Dolma. Unfortunately, since the last Tia Dolma did not and could not give up her powers, they are currently stuck in a rut.

After things settled down, she got called into an even bigger adventure. She got sucked into an alternate universe (Star Wars, Episode II) and in order to save Riku from Ansem that was controlling him, she took Ansem into her own heart. This prompted her physical change. Later on in the adventure, on one of their very rare breaks, she accidentally got thrown into black hole and ended up in Radiant Gardens just as Xehanort arrived. Now, she has knowledge of the future, and is fighting an internal struggle with someone who wants to make it worse

Side: Commoner

Additional Information: Ansem is visible to Kelsie, but no one else as of know. Kelsie will frequently have arguments with him but no one else can see or hear him. Ansem tries to inflict mental torture on her so he can have her body to use as he wants. She is the only way he can physically interact in any world.

In order to protect the body, he will assist her sometimes. Like letting her know if people are sneaking up on her.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Ooh, looks interesting! :D I'll join, and I'll try to make sure I don't go AWOL again, I promise! ^_^

Is Larxene's Other taken?

Template of yours will be accepted if you add a little more detail to Cyan and Kelsie's abilities as I had in the template in the OP.

Larxene's other is not taken. Go ahead.

Fawk it. I'm getting Luxord's somebody too! RULOD FTW

Last edited:

madammina

How do you want more detail? I described Kelsie songs, her abilities in regards to music, her skill with knives...

I can see Cyan's, but how can I improve Kelsie?

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com

Template of yours will be accepted if you add a little more detail to Cyan and Kelsie's abilities as I had in the template in the OP.

Larxene's other is not taken. Go ahead.

w00t! =D

Put down my name for Arlene, then. ^_^

Wait, so what's the timeline here? How many years before the events of KHI? Methinks we're gonna need clarification on that. :/

A

Azrael

w00t! =D

Put down my name for Arlene, then. ^_^

I'm sure even without her nobody powers, Larxene's somebody will be kick-ass.

I'll type it down on the OP for commoners I presume.

MelodiousNymph

Website

I'm sure even without her nobody powers, Larxene's somebody will be kick-ass.

I'll type it down on the OP for commoners I presume.

Yepyepyeppers. ^_^

Arlene: Would you stop doing that? You're embarassing yourself. >_>
MelodiousNymph: And what'll you do if I don't, huh?
Arlene: . . . *gets lion tamer whip*
MelodiousNymph: 0_o Okay, I'll behave now. T_T

A

Azrael

Yepyepyeppers. ^_^

Arlene: Would you stop doing that? You're embarassing yourself. >_>
MelodiousNymph: And what'll you do if I don't, huh?
Arlene: . . . *gets lion tamer whip*
MelodiousNymph: 0_o Okay, I'll behave now. T_T

And unlike the Commission thread, I prefer conversation be kept only about the RP and spamming is minimum.

And Madammina, a little bit more. Look at Chi-Chan's as an example.

AND OMG, I'm going as Luxord's somebody.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Later on in the adventure, on one of their very rare breaks, she accidentally got thrown into black hole and ended up in Radiant Gardens just as Xehanort arrived. Now, she has knowledge of the future, and is fighting an internal struggle with someone who wants to make it worse

I really, really, love this idea! And Mel's joining too? Excellent! Okay, I'm going to work on my Emyd template first, and then my Even template.

madammina

Fixed the template, hopefully.

and thanks org! Poor Kelsie... Ansem causes all sorts of hardships for her.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

For sure! I'm thinking that maybe Emyd has a crush on Arlene, and may use Kairi as a way to try and impress her, but I doubt Arlene's the child-rearing type!

I'll bet, Mina. Having Ansem in your heart can't be much fun.

madammina

Keep in mind she does undergo a physical change. Now she's got yellow eyes and cinnamon and salt hair. She looks like a freak, and talking to herself isn't going to help matters.

MelodiousNymph

Website

For sure! I'm thinking that maybe Emyd has a crush on Arlene, and may use Kairi as a way to try and impress her, but I doubt Arlene's the child-rearing type!

No, she is not. XDDDDDDD But something tells me she likes Emyd a lot as well; she just doesn't show it. :lol: *parasol'd!*

I'll bet, Mina. Having Ansem in your heart can't be much fun.

Then, first thing's first: Let's get rid of him!

*goes through a box with a whole assortment of weapons and whatever else, hoping to find something that'll get rid of Ansem*

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Nice RP, I like the idea a lot, will you reserve Xehanort for me Ziz?

madammina

MN, Ansem is a spirit. He's bound to Kelsie's heart, and the only people who know he's there are in another dimension, and in the future.

Except, maybe, for Xehanort. He might be able to see his future self...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back