• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts DDD to be released in Europe 20th July!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
-casually makes thread because she didn't see one here...- Mods are free to kill me if one has been posted ;A;

-cough cough- Just saw this on the Square Enix and Kingdom Hearts Offical Facebook pages!

Here's exactly what they said...

Exciting news! KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] has got a European release date. KH3D will be coming to PAL territories on the 20th July! (North America on 31st July)

How do people feel about this?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
-casually makes thread because she didn't see one here...- Mods are free to kill me if one has been posted ;A;
Well, it's being discussed in the Conference thread, but I'll let this one slide so other people who haven't gone in that thread can talk about it.

Anyways, I'm glad the European countries are getting the game sooner than the others. It's really great.

Youniquee

Awards
Well, it's being discussed in the Conference thread, but I'll let this one slide so other people who haven't gone in that thread can talk about it.

Anyways, I'm glad the European countries are getting the game sooner than the others. It's really great.

OH..damn. I didn't go in there so I didn't know...opps. I think I'm nervous about making thread than I ought to be. But anyway~

I'm glad too. Even though I won't be getting it, I'm actually really suprised. It's rare we get things before America...so why is our's earlier this time around?
Mystery...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
OH..damn. I didn't go in there so I didn't know...opps. I think I'm nervous about making thread than I ought to be. But anyway~
I'm nervous like that too. I always worry someone else will post it seconds before I do.
And it's in that thread, but not many people are talking... yet >:D

I'm glad too. Even though I won't be getting it, I'm actually really suprised. It's rare we get things before America...so why is our's earlier this time around?
Mystery...
Short answer: Because we all missed out of Re:CoM.
Long answer: Because S-E finally pulled their head in, decided to be fair with Kingdom Hearts releases, chose some nice dates for the game, decided to release the soundtrack internationally as well, and are being praised by many a fans~

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
That's kinda bullshit, but oh well.
I envision a day where all countries have the same release date. One day perhaps, one day

Etherealin

This is perfect for me- it releases a month after my exams, and I have enough time to beat it before I go to university. XD

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
We get it before America? I feel so special~

But now I have less time to get a 3DS. I could really do with that KH3D bundle right now...

Key Wielder

Awards
Congrats to you guys! ^_^ The release dates seem fair to me, as EU has always been a bit neglected. I'd like to get it a little sooner, of course (psh, who wouldn't?), but no complaints here. Lol, I guess the forums will be pretty empty for those eleven days.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Ha ha, I like how the tables have completely turned for this release. I can't feel angry about it, I'm just happy there's an English-language release date coming sooner than ours since that means Square will have to release an English language trailer (sooner) in order to promote it. :3

On a side note, I could have sworn a release date had already been announced for August in the UK? I'm imagining things again. x.x;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There have been so many different placeholder dates for EU and PAL regions I lost count D:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Since he said it himself it has to be final, that means we can see the gam e i english even sooner.
Now i just need to know if eu/america has bundle package or not and when

KHFanatic2010

Brilliant news! Can't wait to play the EU version of KH: Dream Drop Distance!!!! Roll on 20th July!!!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
part of me is upset that europe gets it nearly 2 weeks early, but im ok with it seeing as they never got REcom

Yeah, but they also got the limited edition BbS edition (which would never make up for a full game), so I hope now that this kind of settles it (though in my eyes in probably wouldn't) so from now on we can hopefully get them the same day.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Wait so if Europe gets this on the 20th does Australia's date stay at the 26th? This made me wonder because we normally get it like one day after the European date. Well they did that with recoded and birth by sleep anyway.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait so if Europe gets this on the 20th does Australia's date stay at the 26th? This made me wonder because we normally get it like one day after the European date. Well they did that with recoded and birth by sleep anyway.

Apparently, we get it on the 20th as well.
tumblr_m2tyveUasH1qkj2gio1_500.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The 26th was EB Game's placeholder.

Edit: joey you ninja D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back