• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Darkside

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
Just an idea i had a while ago. I might make a fanfic, or an animation, but I just wanted to get everyone's opinion first. I'm basicly going to scrap my KHF fanic, becasue, like terra 2.0 said, it was too much mixing of things. so if you want to know what happened, Vetrra was in orgXIII and leaves, meets his, heartless, recreats himself, re-destroyes the org. and everythings at peace. but he finds a new island on DI and finds sora, but he's evil, he goes through a lot and kills sora, but a voice appears to him, and he has a chance to reverse everything that happened, and sora would be good and all of that junk. so he does that, trains under sora, untiol he becomes the keyblade master again. Now, on to Darkside. i'm basicly going to discribe a 'secret video' type discription.post wether you like it or not, please review!

the night sky, lots of stars, a crescent moon in the sky, a shooting star shoots across it. A man envoloped in blue light is in that "star" you see his head, his face is covered by his hair. the crossroads, the grass seems to streach on forever, a man with cole, black hair is standing in the middle of the crossroads. He is holding the KK. He steps forward, the sky darkens, lightning splits the sky, in a flash it's pouring rain a man opposite the dark haired man is wearing a black trenchdoat, almost like sephiroth. he has white clothes undernesth the coat, and black gloves, his snow white hair flowing behind him. the KK flies up in the air, the white haired man jumoes at the KK, his hand glows golden, he goes to grab the KK, but his hand passes right through it.Mickey's blade appears out of the KK. a man is sitting on a hill, the KK is in his hand next to him, the hill is a plateu, overlooking a great ravine. the crossroads are fire, the sky is black from the smoke, three orgainzation portals open up, out step three people wearing white organization cloaks, hoods up, keyblades appear in all of their hands, all resembling the KK, only solid colors. one red, one dark purple, one black. the white haired man is standing on the plateu, with a kid that looks like a young Riku, he hands the kid a keyblade, the KK. an organization portal opens, the boy looks at the white haired man, he nods, the boy walks into the portal, it exlpodes, the white haird man has an evil gleam in his eye, a keyblade appears in his hand, Mickey's keyblade. he walks away from the roaring fire. a flash and it finally, for a split second shows the dark haired man's face finally, another flash one of the people in the white orgaization cloak is standing on the plateu, his hood is down, his hair is shocking blue, it shows the lower half of his face, his lips move, no voice, onle subtitles appear, "You will join, or I will kill the brothers, this is your last chance -------" his lips move during the blanks, the dark haired man is standing there, his face covered by a flowing red cloak, two people standing by the man with the blue hair, both bound, with strange creatures holding swords to their necks, the blue hair covers half of the man's face, like Zexion, only bright elecrtic blue.the dark haired man steps forward, the scene ends.

please tell me what you think!!!!!! and please don't flame if you think it's bad!!!!!

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
There's no theory there....
You don't post fanfic ideas here.

I don't like the idea though anyways.
=\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back