• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road website updates with new screenshots & videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The official Japanese KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road website has updated with a ton of new screenshots and videos covering the gameplay and story for the ahead of the mobile game's release.

Update: Official NA site has also been updated:

Xehanort

Eraqus

Hermod

Vor

Urd

Master Odin

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The videos are a nice appetiser before this afternoon's launch. I really like that they're going back to how X played.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm hyped even more now knowing we can choose the party members
Yeah! I was hoping this would be the case when the English website leaked and I'm thrilled.

Prepare to stare at this for the next 6 months

DR_app_icon_01.png

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Really interesting how single-player Dark Road seems to be. Makes me wonder what the shop tab is even for.
Also, there isn't any card synthesis/evolution, and it seems that there's no exploring the Disney worlds either, just choosing them as backgrounds for battle.

The videos are a nice appetiser before this afternoon's launch. I really like that they're going back to how X played.
Other than cards existing, there isn't much similarity here to χ[chi]'s combat, which was entirely automated.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Other than cards existing, there isn't much similarity here to χ[chi]'s combat, which was entirely automated.
Yes, I know. I played X. I do mean the cards specifically as I vastly prefer the cards over medals. My apologies for using the word "played" in the post you quoted.

sakonan7

Awards
It looks like Xehanort's the only classmate who uses a different stance. Notice how there's no gameplay of Bragi. I'm getting the idea his stance is like Xigbar's if he's actually Luxu.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Very cool to see an in story appearance of Eraqus and Xehanort’s armor. And I like that they’re teasing more possible characters!

D

Deleted member 252753

The most famous myth about Baldur is his death, brought about by Loki who tricked the blind god Hodr (or Höd) into throwing a spear made of mistletoe (the one thing which could hurt Baldur) through him.

Back