• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Website Leaked - New Screenshots and Details Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It appears that the official website for Kingdom Hearts Dark Road has gone live, revealing new screenshots and details from the upcoming game set to launch on mobile devices soon.

The screenshots appear to reveal Xehanort and co's master alongside the key art, Scala's world logo, and Xehanort and Eraqus's in-game models.

ABOUT
KINGDOM HEARTS DARK ROAD can be played easily with taps and swipes on your smart phone and is stress free with no complicated leveling or evolving! Level up through Auto Mode or enjoy strategic battles with bosses. Why did Master Xehanort, a major figure in the KINGDOM HEARTS series, become the seeker of darkness? That very mystery paints the story of his youth as he studies to become a Keyblade Wielder.

WORLD 

Scala ad Caelum

A world lined with grand structures cascading down peaks like stairs. Keyblade Wielders and the youth who aim to become such gather here, earning it the name “City of Keyblade Wielders.”

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Source: khisland

Last edited by a moderator:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Did Disney buy Lord of the Rings while we weren’t looking?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Come ON, you guys had one job. Give us an awesome badass lady teacher mom.
Instead we get another old fart.
Why

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yes Urd I can’t believe your Master is Gandalf.

on a more serious I wouldn’t be surprised if his name is Odin.

Zul

Awards
WindyClosedFrogmouth-max-1mb.gif

Also

Which actually makes more sense considering he's teaching Spock and Luke

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Presuming that seventh seat isn't for the master himself.... 👀 👀 👀

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Since we have the whole Norse theme going on, here’s Odin the Wanderer by Georg von Rosen.

7F178F69-A990-4E48-A717-1C6BBEB60D90.jpeg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For those who can’t access the website, there will be a trailer.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So my guess is the Master might be related to Brain/potentially Eraqus, just the vibe I'm getting as both Master and Brain had hat obstructions upon being revealed unless a Xehanort/Secret report has already confirmed or deconfirmed this?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Still no Yen Sid. I wonder if they are going to retcon that out now that Disney's all strict and they probably didn't think to actual make a full past Xehanort game. Anyway I'm gonna call the old timer Master Key-nobi. He's certainly going to meet the same fate as all the old mentors he's inspired from, but I hope he has the high ground.

I wonder what their pop quiz will be like? How to steal one's body via the heart?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Still no Yen Sid. I wonder if they are going to retcon that out now that Disney's all strict and they probably didn't think to actual make a full past Xehanort game. Anyway I'm gonna call the old timer Master Key-nobi. He's certainly going to meet the same fate as all the old mentors he's inspired from, but I hope he has the high ground.

I wonder what their pop quiz will be like? How to steal one's body via the heart?

There's nothing to retcon. Yen Sid never said he studied alongside Eraqus and Xehanort, just that he was once a Keyblade Master like them and that they've been friends for a long time.

That these three were all students together is fanon that was repeated so much that people accepted it as canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back