• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Katsagu

Awards
Enough to level up once

EbJ6VogVcAAtHss
Damn how long did that take?? 1/4 to the Darkside card.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think you should get more BP by playing manually. I think this would make the game more appealing for those who want a more hands on experience but don’t want to sit there flicking endlessly. Keep the auto grind about how it is now and make manual leveling faster. I think it would be a fair trade off.

DiveHearts

Awards
8 or so hours. I left it playing while I slept and then waited out the last 20-30 minutes to get to 5,000.
I thought this might be worth leaving on every night but it’s going to take days to leave up the later levels with these world battles :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought this might be worth leaving on every night but it’s going to take days to leave up the later levels with these world battles :/
This was done on one-star. Two-stars should net more BP and thus make it faster to level up, but I'm not strong enough to last (despite being level 14 or 15, idk the game tells me I'm two different levels).

DiveHearts

Awards
This was done on one-star. Two-stars should net more BP and thus make it faster to level up, but I'm not strong enough to last (despite being level 14 or 15, idk the game tells me I'm two different levels).

Yeah I’m level 16 and couldn’t last on level 2, my plan is to get jewels from Union Cross and use keys to level up one or two more times and then hopefully that should be enough for the two star battles.

GreyouTT

Awards
If you wanna leave it on over night, I suggest getting Screen Proximity so you can black out the screen and prevent burn in. Just put something over the top of the phone and the screen will go blank but still play the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyone else having a level up glitch? I just levelled up to level 16 but the missions page says I went up to level 15.

EbKo92gUcAAxAs2

EbKo92hU0AUEDv2

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Anyone else having a level up glitch? I just levelled up to level 16 but the missions page says I went up to level 15.

EbKo92gUcAAxAs2

EbKo92hU0AUEDv2

16 is your current level, but 15 is the number of levels you’ve gained since starting at Level 1. So you need to get to Level 21 to unlock that reward.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
16 is your current level, but 15 is the number of levels you’ve gained since starting at Level 1. So you need to get to Level 21 to unlock that reward.
Okay, so you're right about this and what I'm about to say is not about you at all but about the game.... that's the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard, I said gotdamn Square Enix

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, so you're right about this and what I'm about to say is not about you at all but about the game.... that's the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard, I said gotdamn Square Enix

Agreed. One, getting rewards at level 16, 21, and so on instead of on multiples of five is weird. Two, they could have just put “Reach Level X.” But I guess they probably don’t want to hire more devs that it would take to change the text in future updates. 😒

DiveHearts

Awards
Has anyone got past level 16 or 17 yet? I’ve used all my daily keys and have completed every mission and probably have a few hours of grinding still to do just to get to level 17

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Agreed. One, getting rewards at level 16, 21, and so on instead of on multiples of five is weird. Two, they could have just put “Reach Level X.” But I guess they probably don’t want to hire more devs that it would take to change the text in future updates. 😒
Yeah, and like this wouldn't be a thing in the console games.

Like, if Sora got to level 15 and there's a tournament that opens when you level up 15 times, it'd be bad to rock up and Phil to be like "Sorry kid, you're only at level 14."

Has anyone got past level 16 or 17 yet? I’ve used all my daily keys and have completed every mission and probably have a few hours of grinding still to do just to get to level 17
I'm at 50% of my way through level 16. I should hit level 17 in about two weeks xD

DiveHearts

Awards
Yeah, and like this wouldn't be a thing in the console games.

Like, if Sora got to level 15 and there's a tournament that opens when you level up 15 times, it'd be bad to rock up and Phil to be like "Sorry kid, you're only at level 14."

I'm at 50% of my way through level 16. I should hit level 17 in about two weeks xD
Update, got to Level 17, I last till about 21 enemies in Agrabah 2 star. Have 32/37 of the cards too. Need 100,000 BP. God this is broken

Update 2: the daily keys just reset thank god, just got to level 18 in 5 minutes 😂 My first attempt at Agrabah 2 star got to....20 enemies Hahahaha. Ok I’m out

Last edited:

Violet Pluto

Awards
I kind of feel bad for Nomura, because presumably, he's only the story director here, but the limitations of the game are too harsh for many.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Nomura needs to get some actual story writers on board then. So much that could be done with KH but the games storys, lores, and even moment to moment beats do not get webbed together appropeiately. Bad timelines, retroactive storytelling, constant sequel baiting, and so on.

Violet Pluto

Awards
@Cumguardian69
Hah. I said that he's the story director, -which may have been my fault as he writes the story and that's what I meant- but I intended to say that the game's mechanics may drive away people from the story that he wanted to write. Also I don't remember but the mobile games are handled by a different team except for the story IIRC.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I had a bug today where I had Auto play on and Xehanort stopped playing cards while still taking hits from Heartless. Had to turn the auto off and back on again. Not a huge deal, but I’m glad I hadn’t left it for hours thinking it would be auto grinding. Lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
JP version added new missions for defeating Heartless at 2-star level, up to 500 for Wonderland and 400 for Agrabah. Mission rewards 1 key for every 100 defeated.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I had a bug today where I had Auto play on and Xehanort stopped playing cards while still taking hits from Heartless. Had to turn the auto off and back on again. Not a huge deal, but I’m glad I hadn’t left it for hours thinking it would be auto grinding. Lol

I had a similar issue. Also Heartless stopped spawning lol. I was so scared my game was going to break. I think we might be overloading the servers by staying repeatedly connected to the game for hours on end.

Back