• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iustus

Awards
I wonder if ANYTHING serious will happen in that game. For example in UX is some kind of threat supposed to come closer.. but since the first X Chi on the browser there wasn't really happening something. They just talk all the time about it...

Yeah, Keyblade War, Darklings and Data worlds... But whats the point of Xehanort and Eraqus running through deserts of Agrabah without ANY context of the story? Will they continue the story in 5 monthly story quests as they did in UX?

Whats so important that they need to do another side-cashgrab-paytowin-time-steal-travel-darkness-light game?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Eraqus: "Oh, it's from my teacher. He constantly says it all the time."
175px-Luxord_KHIII.png

Hatredboy

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
I'm very sad to discover that this game is for IOS and Android and not only that gameplay is the same Kingdom Hearts Union X... I really hope they would create the whole cutscenes as they did with Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover from Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix back then...But...if, one day they publish this game access PS4 or PS5 game where I can play as Xehanort.....I will die happier... Because he's my favourite as I don't care about their negative opinions of him...Know why...? I knew he was never a villain from the start! The more thee event unfold, the more mysterious path to find more secrets! I'm curious how Ansem or Master of Masters connect to Xehanort. Ah, let's not forget that Xehanort's new keyblade up there! How did they move to Land of Departure from their hometowns!? I too am interested to know what Luxu was looked like when he first met Xehanort and give him No Name Keyblade. How did he fell in the darkness? Besides,how did Xehanort know about the power of waking? Did he tried to save someone else but soon learnt the truth and decided to leave one dying for nothing? Who is true mastermind and villain than Xehanort?

However, there's one thing more I want to know... How did Kairi move to Destiny Island from Radiant Garden? Did Kairi meet Xehanort the Apprentice somehow? Either way, I'm interested to find out!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
However, there's one thing more I want to know... How did Kairi move to Destiny Island from Radiant Garden? Did Kairi meet Xehanort the Apprentice somehow? Either way, I'm interested to find out!

This was already answered by the series over the years. Kairi and her grandmother would use the library at the castle, and Apprentice Xehanort noticed Kairi had a heart of light. He didn’t know if she was a Princess of Heart or not, but that didn’t matter.

Ansem Report 11: [...] Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

He literally chucks her into space to see if she would find a way to another world where there would be Keyblade wielders.

Aqua’s protection spell on Kairi’s necklace kept her safe and helped to guide her to a safe world, which also happened to be a world with potential wielders lol.

Hatredboy

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
This was already answered by the series over the years. Kairi and her grandmother would use the library at the castle, and Apprentice Xehanort noticed Kairi had a heart of light. He didn’t know if she was a Princess of Heart or not, but that didn’t matter.

Ansem Report 11: [...] Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...

I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

He literally chucks her into space to see if she would find a way to another world where there would be Keyblade wielders.

Aqua’s protection spell on Kairi’s necklace kept her safe and helped to guide her to a safe world, which also happened to be a world with potential wielders lol.
I see. How intriguing! Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back