• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, Chapter 1: Unexpected Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mouflon

Awards
Thanks for uploading these! I've used only Bragi in the story missions thus far and the dialogue for him was exactly as it is in the videos with other party members. Replaying story missions with other party members to see different dialogue/scenes would've made the grind a bit less of a hassle, but it's more a relief since this way I know I'm not missing anything by not taking a specific character on a specific story mission.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think the only one that definitively exists is Wreck It Ralph's world. They say there are other worlds that are too far to reach, but they never seem to act like the Future Worlds are actual worlds existing in their time period. It's obviously just an excuse to reuse environments, characters, and locations from previous games in the series, but if they wanted the worlds to exist during that time, they could have just said they did and been done with it without the need for the whole data world confusion, or even just said that the data worlds are based on real worlds that exist.

The thing is, like you said, they wanted to reuse characters and stories from previous games. That’s why they had to come up with the projected/data worlds of the future. Whether or not we’ve seen them or had them acknowledged, there’s nothing that suggests the Disney worlds (or lands at that point in time) didn’t exist prior to the Keyblade War. We just don’t go to them because most of the Disney characters people want to see would not be born yet and SE wouldn’t have established stories to follow for that time period.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Pretty interesting stuff.
A bit surprising to see at least hints of Xehanort being capable of caring for others and feeling guilt. Not something the main series incarnation of him ever displayed.
I'm still not exactly feeling any big sympathy for him considering all the damage he has caused to other beloved characters without showing a hint of remorse for his actions, not even after his defeat in KH III, but I do admit the first story premise is shaping up to be interesting, also since they seem to address discrepancies such as Emblem Heartless being around yet again despite only getting invented (by Xehanort no less) in the future.

Many thanks for getting them translated this fast. Watching the story scenes is literally the only thing I get out of the mobile gacha games.
Now it is only to hope that they release actual meaningful story updates faster than Ux.

Well, there's not as unique as you'd think, since they're just slightly altered versions of the Union armor:

op4yNhIDu
I think Eraqus does have his "Armor of the Master" from BBS Final Mix, but Xehanort's armor certainly isn't the one worn by Xemnas in KH 2 or by No Heart in BBS Final Mix.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now it is only to hope that they release actual meaningful story updates faster than Ux.

Uhhh...They only have two people working on cutscenes so...don't expect anything to change until they hire more people lol

I think Eraqus does have his "Armor of the Master" from BBS Final Mix, but Xehanort's armor certainly isn't the one worn by Xemnas in KH 2 or by No Heart in BBS Final Mix.

100% certain it is No Heart's armor, just chibi-fied and the (now) Scala/LoD heart emblem added to his helmet.

No%20Heart.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 9.10.15 AM.png

Eonstar890

Awards
I’m so very curious as to why the nobody emblem already exists at this point in time. Makes me think it’s not originally associated with nobodies but with something else entirely.

Cumguardian69

Awards
I’m so very curious as to why the nobody emblem already exists at this point in time. Makes me think it’s not originally associated with nobodies but with something else entirely.
Maybe it isn't an "emblem" at this point in time, moreso a "cool design" that Xehanort thought up? Eraqus is a young memer, for example.

Violet Pluto

Awards
Just looked at Armored Xemnas and No Heart side by side, and are we sure those aren't supposed to be the same armor?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Uhhh...They only have two people working on cutscenes so...don't expect anything to change until they hire more people lol

100% certain it is No Heart's armor, just chibi-fied and the (now) Scala/LoD heart emblem added to his helmet.

No%20Heart.png
View attachment 12759
Oh damn it, lol.
The (main) story is literally the only part of it all that truly interests me. Since the Disney worlds are 99% just filler stuff I'll gladly ignore them.

Yep, you're right on this one.
In DR only the central visor is bigger and the arm "gauntlets" or whatever they are are more appropriately sized. On No Heart/Xemnas they look really ridiculous taking up almost the entire arm.

Eonstar890

Awards
Maybe it isn't an "emblem" at this point in time, moreso a "cool design" that Xehanort thought up? Eraqus is a young memer, for example.

No it has to mean something. It’s too significant to merely stem from a random cool design and now that we know Xehanort shares a connection to player I wonder if Strelitzia may be involved. She could for all we know be the very first nobody to exist.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So I know they're implied to be our classmates, but we still haven't seen Baldr yet, one of them could be his.

@Eonstar890 The Nobody sigil is what Terra-Xehanort recalls of the Land of Departure emblem, felt an affinity for it, split, became Ansem SoD and Xemnas, and Xemnas was like "Oh yeah, what did that look like again?" and just made it the Organization's symbol (albeit upside down). As to the origins of the original emblem, ya got me.

Eonstar890

Awards
So I know they're implied to be our classmates, but we still haven't seen Baldr yet, one of them could be his.

@Eonstar890 The Nobody sigil is what Terra-Xehanort recalls of the Land of Departure emblem, felt an affinity for it, split, became Ansem SoD and Xemnas, and Xemnas was like "Oh yeah, what did that look like again?" and just made it the Organization's symbol (albeit upside down). As to the origins of the original emblem, ya got me.

And that did make sense back then, but now we know it existed before that time as it is present on his keyblade armor long before ever becoming Terra -Xehanort.
Meaning Xemnas probably just remembered the legit symbol from his time as young Xehanort instead of the Mark of Mastery symbol. Regardless, it’s safe to say that the emblem must have deeper roots than what we were initially led to believe.

D

Deleted member 252753

And that did make sense back then, but now we know it existed before that time as it is present on his keyblade armor long before ever becoming Terra -Xehanort.
Meaning Xemnas probably just remembered the legit symbol from his time as young Xehanort instead of the Mark of Mastery symbol. Regardless, it’s safe to say that the emblem must have deeper roots than what we were initially led to believe.
It will be interesting to see if it comes up. How do these suits of armour work exactly? Did Master Odin choose that one for Xehanort or is it magically formed for a wielder to suit them?

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Ooooooooh wait, I see it now on No-Hearts armour. Who knows, then? Maybe the upside down part is meant to represent some Yin-Yang thing? The duality of light and darkness.

Eonstar890

Awards
It will be interesting to see if it comes up. How do these suits of armour work exactly? Did Master Odin choose that one for Xehanort or is it magically formed for a wielder to suit them?

Great question. TAVs armor matches their keyblades pretty well, and the keyblade is apparently formed based off the users heart so maybe the armor could be considered an extension of the wielder/ their keyblade?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Seeing all these different armor designs gives me hope Nomura decides to give some to Sora, Riku, and Kairi at some point

No%20Heart.png
View attachment 12759
Too bad that wasn't the armor he used in the climax of KH3. I liked the red and black goat one but this has a much better design

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
also given the four sets of flowers does this mean the mysterious Baldr still lives..?
Which begs the question: from a narrative point of view, why was he spared? It could mean that he's a very important character, and if so, will he reappear in present day KH?

Cause he and King Triton clearly know more about the Keyblade and all that comes with them more than they touched on in KH1.
Xehanort being the wielder that had met with Triton would explain his attitude towards Keyblade Wielders in general. Other than that, he knew that Wielders were not to intervene in other worlds' affairs. I suspect that Masters from Scala would contact a world's highest authority in order to request permission to enter.

Whoa, talk about starting with a bang.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Then we're missing two upperclassmen, seeing as how there were six of them and we only see four flowers. I'm more inclined to believe that the graves are for the regular peers, and since Xehanort and Eraqus speak as if the matter of the upperclassmen is over, perhaps they either found them or they're dead. And perhaps what killed them is the same thing that killed the upperclassmen.

With how much of a contrast there seems to be between Xehanort's willingness to fight and Eraqus more runaway strategy, I feel like what killed the four apprentices is exactly what killed the upperclassmen and Xehanort wanted to avenge them, thus pushing everyone to confront it.

Also, if the Emblem Heartless are everywhere because of the Book of Prophecies been used to scatter them around, this pretty much means that the Book isn't inside the Black Box, thus suggesting that something else is in it (assuming the Box even "opens" in a traditional way and isn't some sort of device that turns into something else_.

Also, crazy theory, but what if the MoM is behind everything that is happening in order to nurture Xehanort into becoming the Seeker of Darkness and advancing the MoM's plans?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Too many...thoughts and questions. I can't put them all into words. So it seems like these are the real Disney worlds and not data projections from the book. The restoration of the worlds is quite interesting because I wonder if the Disney characters are their usual selves or if they are younger. And the different time thing is to be expected. So much lore is being dropped here. Thanks for the translations Sign and team.

The ending was dark. I wonder how they are going to tell the tale of what happened. I'm going to be anxious to continue this.

zander1995

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back