• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts Com: Gold soul eater

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Riku...

My friend had this gold soul eater on his Riku file, everything on it was gold, and when he used it in battle his soul eater stayed gold until the end of the battle, I asked him how he got it, he said that his friend has a gameshark and there is a gold soul eater code on it, but I went to gameshark.com to check, but there was no gold soul eater code on their, any explanations?

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Dark Riku... said:
Thats immpossible, I would've seen it, and why would he lie?
Sometimes people use the word "Gameshark" as a general term to refer to any video game cheating device, even if what they really have is a codebreaker, or action replay.

EverlastingLight

A gold Souleater, huh? That's pretty weird if ya ask me. I like the normal one much better. But, it'd be awesome to have, I suppose.

T

Tuesmiddt

Any added bonuses? Like more damage or something? Is the colour blend nice? Or is it just like all a bright sheen of gold? I'll bet it looks kind of strange. But it would still be cool, I guess.

DarkKai

well show us some evidence ofit first of all. second of all if he had if and he used a code then why dont you just ask him for the code. sounds like foul play to me.

Zophar

squall leonheart said:
Sounds like a lie...

I have to agree with squall. If there really was a gold soul eater more than just one person would have found it by now. The game has been out for a year now.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
squall leonheart said:
Sounds like a lie...
Because, it is a lie. :D

With many unofficial sites and forums, such as this one, I think there would have been a spotting or official word from Square. But since there isn't one, it's the untruth, which basically means... I am calling you a liar. Either that, or there was a misinterpretation amoungst you two.

Furthermore, how could it "stay gold"? That is just impossible, Sora can change keyblades, but they don't change the weapon's art, it's still a Kingdom Key.

hooded_twilight0

if you haven't seen it with your own two eye then it's a lie.
something like that happened with me once. my friend said that he got two keyblades called like big mongo and little mongo that were white and more powerful than the ultima keyblade and I asked if I could borrow his memory card to see it, but I never did so he was lying.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
hooded_twilight0 said:
if you haven't seen it with your own two eye then it's a lie.
something like that happened with me once. my friend said that he got two keyblades called like big mongo and little mongo that were white and more powerful than the ultima keyblade and I asked if I could borrow his memory card to see it, but I never did so he was lying.
Yeah, That was definately a lie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back