• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts collection for ps5 (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
Sure there is. The PC version had some great additions like dual VO and performance options. They would benefit from releasing a PS5/XB Series version with these additions.
KH3 has dual VO, but unfortunately 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 do not. This is definitely a must have nowadays.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Instant load time has spoiled me so while I saw no real point for a native PS5 version, I'd buy one in a heartbeat for instant loading. Booted up KH3 a little while ago to see if I had to concert downloaded when checking file size (with ReMind + Concert, it's 58-59 GB on PS4) and I realised I've been spoiled with load times on PS5.

vaderskywalker

Awards
KH3 has dual VO, but unfortunately 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 do not. This is definitely a must have nowadays.
I just thought of something, and this is probably unlikely to happen, but would it be possible to add these to the ps4 versions as an update for the ps5, similar to what Sucker Punch did for Ghost of Tsushima on the ps5 or maybe both, an update for those who already have the ps4 versions, and separate ps5 versions for those that don't, (and I don't mean like the Spider-Man remaster, seriously what was Insomniac thinking not making the ps4 version upgradable for those that already had the game, and not even releasing physical copy's) just curious.

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
I just thought of something, and this is probably unlikely to happen, but would it be possible to add these to the ps4 versions as an update for the ps5, similar to what Sucker Punch did for Ghost of Tsushima on the ps5 or maybe both, an update for those who already have the ps4 versions, and separate ps5 versions for those that don't, (and I don't mean like the Spider-Man remaster, seriously what was Insomniac thinking not making the ps4 version upgradable for those that already had the game, and not even releasing physical copy's) just curious.
Technically it is possible. A 10$ upgrade like other titles do. But it is unheard of for remasters at the moment. I think these upgrades are reserved for games that benefits from a graphical boost. KH3 would be a good candidate though.

NoWay

Awards
Instant load time has spoiled me so while I saw no real point for a native PS5 version, I'd buy one in a heartbeat for instant loading. Booted up KH3 a little while ago to see if I had to concert downloaded when checking file size (with ReMind + Concert, it's 58-59 GB on PS4) and I realised I've been spoiled with load times on PS5.
Especially KH3 would profit from the SSD. On the PS4 it took always so long to load which wouldn’t be that much of a problem on thePS5 anymore. And am I the only one who wants new Kingstagram Posts? Call me crazy but I LOVED the Kingstagram Posts on KH3’s loading screens.
Gimme some Xemnas social media content

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Especially KH3 would profit from the SSD. On the PS4 it took always so long to load which wouldn’t be that much of a problem on thePS5 anymore. And am I the only one who wants new Kingstagram Posts? Call me crazy but I LOVED the Kingstagram Posts on KH3’s loading screens.
Gimme some Xemnas social media content
They should have unlocked more Kingstagram posts in New Game+. Maybe DISNEY characters/villains and more main character posts.

Back