• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts coded on mobile phones?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOM_BLADE

Ok i was wondering how are they gonna be able to make a full fledge 3-D game for mobile phones without it being chock full of glitches?
plus do you think this game could be for the rumored Playstation Phone?
Also wouldnt you think it would be better on the PSP or DS if a plays an important role in the series?
Please i want your opinions:thumbsup:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Cell Phones in Japan are incredibly advanced and way more powerful than cell phones in almost any other part of the world, Cell Phones in Japan equal the power of the Playstation 1

Terra_3

i hope its not important to the storyline and i dont think it will be

KINGDOM_BLADE

Cell Phones in Japan are incredibly advanced and way more powerful than cell phones in almost any other part of the world, Cell Phones in Japan equal the power of the Playstation 1

I thought so well what about here in the states how do you think we would play it if it gets released(what phone or game system)?

NobodyRoxasXP

A) It's definately the least important to the storyline of the three
B)We aren't getting it here. that's a fact. there's a better chance of us suddenly getting the final mix games and there's no way SE is gonna put it on another system just for us Americans (bleh).

V

V.A.T.13

The game prolly doesn't matter anyway.
You can always go to game sites or chan boards to get info on it.

urutapu

It won't be on a "PlayStation Phone"; it's been confirmed for NTT DoCoMo, a wireless phone provider in Japan that Square puts all their mobile stuff on. Whereas we get all of Square's stuff from VCAST.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok so I know for a fact that I replied in this thread. Where did it go and why was it deleted? This isn't the first time this happens either.

Shuri

This is the one that's cause for most worries. Chances are we won't get it here. Then again, chances are it won't be very vital to the storyline. It will likely be even less important than CoM. At least, I hope it will.

urutapu

Well, game developers are usually nice about making cell phone games completely optional, but I dunno with this...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This game is a serious waist of money. Square should've just made KH3 for the PS3/360 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back