• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts Chi (X) Theory: The Traitor is already revealed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionic Puppy

Yo its me again I'm alive

So after seeing some more Chi theories, I decided to scan over the film again because damn I love that stuff, and I particularly got interested in the "Invi Covering her mouth" theory, shown here. I don't believe it to be true, but that isn't the point of the thread. This thread is here to make a bit of a bold "accusation", the traitor already got revealed in Kingdom Hearts: Chi (X) Back Cover.

Now hold your horses, I know Chi is supposed to be a back cover, a blurb, an overview, but I think the little film is so cleverly made that it already revealed who the traitor was.

Gula

The foreteller with just an extra piece of paper, who idly watches as his friends, or in his case, his colleagues fight over who is the traitor. Gula is tasked with unlocking the secret of the book of prophesies, and therefore his information and predictions are arguably the most crucial, as they affect everything, and everyone.

So why would it be Gula? After all, he has loyally followed everything the master has told him to do. He has raised a Union, and protected it from harm... but he did join forces, something that was strictly forbidden. Although this can be forgiven, right? After all, Aced's Union and rebellion is the thing that could arguably be the catalyst for the great divide. But then he goes into hiding, and he plans to bring forth Kingdom Hearts (roll credits), the one thing that the Master outright forbidded.

Thats why Gula is the traitor. He brought Kingdom hearts into existance, he defied the masters one absolute rule. He watched as the whole group decended into chaos. He could have stopped it, he was influential enough, he litterally told the future, but he stood by, obsessed with his loyalty to his master. Gula joined forces with Aced, breaking the other absolute rule that Master declared. Or rules of which we know, at the moment.

All in front of our eyes.

I must re-itterate, I haven't played Chi yet, but I love the cinematic so I'm going purely off that, so ignore my ignorance, please, and tell me what you think!

Muke

whatever
Awards
While he said he wanted to summon Kingdom Hearts, he didn't because he couldn't (he doesn't have nearly enough Lux).

Besides, next to everyone in X defied their Master. Gula, Ava, and Invi teamed up against Aced. The closest anybody got to fulfilling their role was Ava.

He watched as the whole group decended into chaos. He could have stopped it
Wait, what makes you think he could've stopped it? He didn't know who the traitor was. He said the page/passage was ambiguous at best and he did seem really desperate to put an end to this whole thing, even though he seemed like a "oh whatever"-guy at the beginning of BC.

Also, Luxu is the one who was watching the whole group, since that was his role. He successfully fulfilled his role, like Ava did.

Last edited:

Bionic Puppy

While he said he wanted to summon Kingdom Hearts, he didn't because he couldn't (he doesn't have nearly enough Lux).

Besides, next to everyone in X defied their Master. Gula, Ava, and Invi teamed up against Aced. The closest anybody got to fulfilling their role was Ava.

Wait, what makes you think he could've stopped it? He didn't know who the traitor was. He said the page/passage was ambiguous at best and he did seem really desperate to put an end to this whole thing, even though he seemed like a "oh whatever"-guy at the beginning of BC.

Also, Luxu is the one who was watching the whole group, since that was his role. He successfully fulfilled his role, like Ava did.

What I mean is I believe Gula was the most influential, if he could have stepped in you should have persuaded the others to stop and think more rationally, which could have avoided major chaos.

Also i didn't focus that well on the fact that he unbalanced all of the foretellers, from trying to make kingdom hearts on his own selfish ideals, he ruined the foretellers, and labeled them all as "greedy for the light" as seen later on when Kairi's grandma explained the history in Kingdom Hearts 1.

Thanks for pointing that out though, this may need some adjusting to make it more clearer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back