• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts chi theory: The master wanted it to happen.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I finally made a worthwhile theory. The master , Luxu, the X-blade, and the box. I think I figured it out. Why does the master seems like he controlling the events? Why keep the box from the other Foretellers? Why does luxu gets his keyblade? I think I have a plausible answer. The Master wanted to see darkness rise. It makes no sense, but let me explain. The box I believe is the fragments of the X-blade. But I believe it was broken before the war, in order to cause chaos when it's summoned. This is a cause and effect basically it's what it is. What if he took away the X-blade when the war happens? Remember he told luxu something and I think that what it was. The shock of the X-blade being taken away in a time of need. And remember he made the book of prophecies yet luxu is shocked. Why be shocked about something if events are gonna come into place? And why go away and give luxu a keyblade? Well it's a stretch but hear me out. If the master was known to cause the conflict indirectly, the Foretellers will be asking why. So I believe he gave luxu the gazing eye he can see what he done after the war. Luxu was to see the war because of the keyblade. So him and the master can see the war. That's why I believe Ava attacked luxu in chi. Because she caught what was going on. And the reason he wanted to be passed down is beyond me, but I believe he also wanted another war happen. Think about his keyblade is the oldest keyblade known, so his eye she still be in effect. And this is a big stretch: The master is seeing all of the events that master xehanort does. And that's maybe we have medals and cards. Because he saw the future to a great extent. It's not like time travel where you have to exist at a certain point in time, he's seeing the future with something that can exist for long periods of time. A inanimate object is a perfect to see everything. And on side note before I end, Remember Kingdom Hearts fell to darkness? I also believe that Kingdom Hearts in realm of darkness is part of the master's plan. In conclusion to all this: The Master is could still be alive in the realm of darkness since time is really slow(Remember black coats help in R.O.D.). That's as best I got. Comment if something doesn't seem right, and if you agree to add. I worked really hard on this.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The box I believe is the fragments of the X-blade. But I believe it was broken before the war
Basically impossible because it's been confirmed the X-Blade broke after the Keyblade War.

What if he took away the X-blade when the war happens? Remember he told luxu something and I think that what it was. The shock of the X-blade being taken away in a time of need.
What? You said you think the fragments of the X-Blade are in the box… then how can he 'take it away'?

And why go away and give luxu a keyblade?
So Luxu passes it down so the Master can see what will happen?

So I believe he gave luxu the gazing eye he can see what he done after the war. Luxu was to see the war because of the keyblade. So him and the master can see the war.
???
Luxu cannot see through the Keyblade, only the Master can, because it is his eye. But yes, Luxu sees the Keyblade War. He is supposed to.

Think about his keyblade is the oldest keyblade known
(I know Young Xehanort said so, but that's really crazy if you think about it. It has to be an artifical Keyblade because the X-Blade originally WAS the only Keyblade and a counterpart to Kingdom Hearts, so if anything, Xehanort's Keyblade would have to be the oldest artificial Keyblade, but I digress…)

Luxu

Awards
*Deep breath*

Everyone at this point and their mother knows that the MoM purposely rigged things to cause the Keyblade War. We don't know why he wanted to, but we know he wanted light to keep going. And the Master is a smart guy, with the world being full of light it would make sense darkness would soon reveal itself and destroy everything. It could really easily be that the MoM was not an evil genius, but a concerned Keyblade Wielder who saw darkness approaching and decided to end it before it could fully destroy everything. Also the reason Ava attacked Luxu was because she thought he was lying about the Master's true plans.

notnow123487

Awards
I wouldn't call this a theory. The whole point of back cover is to show through the way the master of masters acts that he wanted the keyblade war to happen. The questions it raises is for what reason he wanted this good or bad, not whether he wanted it to because that came off very clear that he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back