• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to have to make a conscious effort not to play this all day. DX This is like the first time I played Civ V​.

By the way, does anyone know what Limit Cut in the card upgrade screen? (For example, using Cid on Cid shows "Limit Cut" where other cards might say EXP^)
Mirby had that as well, and I believe she said it increased the level limit for the card from 40 to 45.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Actually not just 40-45. I think it just raises the max level for that card by 5. It only seems to appear when fusing a card that is identical to the one it's being fused to (stats notwithstanding).

I'm workin' on something to help y'all out, be patient please.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Is there anything I should know before going into this? I've never played a beta, or a game that's in Japanese. :x
I'm not sure if I should play it. v__v Do you need to download anything, or do you just play in the browser?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You just play it in the browser, no downloading required (unless you don't have the right flash player)

It'll seem really boring to begin with, cause tutorial in japanese and stuff, but once you work things out it's REALLY addicting.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots!

-sigh- Whatever I do, the sign-in thing doesn't want to accept a birthday. Any advice? Can someone just give me a Japanese birthday, so that I can copy it and paste it in?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

the format you need to use is YYYYMMDD

so for instance, if you were born on, say, April 6, 1987, you'd put 19870406

try that format?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

Thank you, Mirby! Thanks for all the help you've given us with Kingdom Hearts X. Because of you, and KHI's, wonderful work, I'm now thoroughly enjoying the beta. -applauds all you wonderful people-

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Going through the tutorial and I don't understand a thing! 8D

*clicks away*

brutus

Can anyone tell me how to sign up for this?? As in email and beta please and thanks!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can anyone tell me how to sign up for this?? As in email and beta please and thanks!
Go here, click on the big shining heart, sign up to a Yahoo Japan account, log in with that and then you can play to your hearts content!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

That...is...ADORABLE!!!!!! Thank you Chaser, that artwork is amazing ^_^

It's no problem at all! I just hope I can get it because many of the things in the game require that I see the content firsthand to rip. Hopefully that is not the case here and I can get it all at once.

Any sign of the Moogle yet in game? >_< I haven't started the game yet, I will be starting soon (in a few hours) so I hope he makes an appearance.

There are no classes. You choose one of the five factions to fight for and that's pretty much it. A few of us are gathered on Team Vulpes (the fox), but you can choose whichever you like.

When in the game do you choose your faction? It seems like some people are choosing different ones (not Vulpes) and I want to make sure I do choose it so I don't want to make the mistake and choose the wrong one at the wrong time.

It's really addictive too. Square Enix is doing a major wrong if they don't translate this.

Are browser games as popular in the US? I'm just asking, not as a proof of anything, just because I feel like they won't translate it which is sad, but perhaps that might be the reason they won't. I know browser games are popular in Asia, most computer games are.

Going through the tutorial and I don't understand a thing! 8D

*clicks away*

lol pretty much how everyone starting it on KHi feels xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Any sign of the Moogle yet in game? >_< I haven't started the game yet, I will be starting soon (in a few hours) so I hope he makes an appearance.
You'll see Moogles quite a bit.

When in the game do you choose your faction? It seems like some people are choosing different ones (not Vulpes) and I want to make sure I do choose it so I don't want to make the mistake and choose the wrong one at the wrong time.
Early on.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Are browser games as popular in the US? I'm just asking, not as a proof of anything, just because I feel like they won't translate it which is sad, but perhaps that might be the reason they won't. I know browser games are popular in Asia, most computer games are.

You know those little FB games? They rake in the money because they are addictive. This is just as addictive, and fun, and requires less "You need to invite 25 friends to move on to the next level!" and more "chat with your faction members and have a great time, but we'd like it if you DID get people to sign up! We'll give you a shiny new card!"

So yes, they are popular. Not like they are in asian countries but definitely close to that here.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

You know those little FB games? They rake in the money because they are addictive. This is just as addictive, and fun, and requires less "You need to invite 25 friends to move on to the next level!" and more "chat with your faction members and have a great time, but we'd like it if you DID get people to sign up! We'll give you a shiny new card!"

So yes, they are popular. Not like they are in asian countries but definitely close to that here.

Oh, I didn't realize this one was as simple as ones like Bejeweled lol Crap, if that's the case, now I understand why it's so addictive and I don't know if I should start this late at night (it's 9pm by me) since I won't be getting off until 5am or so...

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Oh, I didn't realize this one was as simple as ones like Bejeweled lol Crap, if that's the case, now I understand why it's so addictive and I don't know if I should start this late at night (it's 9pm by me) since I won't be getting off until 5am or so...
I spent five hours straight on my first session.

So unless you have an iron will and can take yourself away from an addictive game, I'd probably start playing when you've got a lot of free time. XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I played from when it opened until nearly 3 AM, it's that addicting :C

DefiantHeart

Awards
Very fun game, still getting used to the everything is Japanese you basically got to guess thing. XD But starting to get the hand of what button activates what. I'm going to need major help come time when you need to level up your cards... I have no idea where to go or what for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back