• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Launches on July 18th!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] Launches on July 18th![/PLAIN][/b]

In a sudden announcement, it has been revealed that the latest installment to the Kingdom Hearts franchise, the free-to-play PC browser social game - Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], will be officially launching on July 18th! For those of you in varying timezones, this essentially equates to this very day. Originally planned to remain in open beta testing until August 1st, they have decided to push the launch date early after their site undergoes brief maintenance.

They have also released more information regarding the service that has been affectionately named "Charge Munny." A common factor in social games is the option to pay real money in exchange for in-game items. In the case of Kingdom Hearts χ[chi], these specific items are Mega Potions (recover AP), Mega Ether (recover BP), Kuponuts (exchange for a chance to win powerful assist cards from the Moogle Shop), as well as a new rare card called "Raise Draw."

Further details will be revealed when the full build is up and running. Players will continue to be able to experience open beta, and as an added bonus, all data from your current accounts will carry over, allowing you to continue your adventure! Please look forward to new worlds, characters, raid bosses and quests! 

Edit: Thanks to Zephyr, you can read a translation of their message below:

■ Official service notice (7/17) ■

Thank you for participating in the open beta test of KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi].

On July 18, 2013 (Thursday), the official service is scheduled to release. (Available after maintenance.)

With the release of the official service, we will be able to “charge munny”.

“Charge munny” is, you will be able to purchase additional items that can be used in the game. With “Charge munny”, you exchange it to the Moogle that occasionally appears in treasure boxes so you can get rare cards, raise draws, you can greatly recover your AP or BP with Mega Potion or Mega Ether, and you can get a rare assist card called “Ripe kupo nuts”.

For more updates, we will let you know at the start of the official service.

Thanks to everyone’s cooperation in the open beta test, we were able to fix errors in preparation for the official service. Thank you so much.

Also, you can continue to use your data from the open beta test. When the official service starts, please enjoy without worry.

Lastly, from the improvements from the open beta test, we are happy to announce plans for the future.

■ We’re adjusting the collection of points from team work. (Currently working) Since there is a difference between the team’s strength and the entire union, optimization is being performed continuously.

■ The server loads becomes very high. (Currently working) Since the load is being increased by a number of factors, which is to be expected, we will continue strengthening the system.

■ AP should be consumed when performing actions, the results don’t appear when consumed. We will be taking measures during the maintenance on July 18 (Thursday).

■ The balance of Heartless should be adjusted.

■ Others include, small improvements from malfunctions.

We will continue to do more improvements as we go along.

We appreciate the cooperation of everyone who participated in the open beta test, and we apologize for the inconvenience of various problems, and you will be given the following items.

(After the maintenance on July 18 (Thursday), the following items in the present box will be available. ※ login before July 31 (Wednesday) 23:59 to be eligible.)

・ Gold ticket × 2

・ Potion × 5

・ Ether × 10

※ I will announce every now and then a new schedule of additional elements.

■ New maps, new worlds, new stories are eventually being added.

Disney worlds that appeared in the KINGDOM HEARTS series are being added eventually. Enjoy the new maps and characters that will appear!

■ New types of Raid Bosses

In the beta test, you may have noticed the Raid Boss to be familiar, Darkside. In the near future, “????” will appear as a Raid Boss! We have plans to add new types of Heartless.

In addition, Keyblades are also being changed to be effective towards enemies and we will continue to balance them out.

■ Also, we’ve added the implementation of events.

For these limited time events, you can get rare Avatars and there are favorable login bonus campaigns. We are planning a variety of events in the future.

We plan to make the rewards change for every season for everyone to enjoy and we are preparing these intensely so please expect it!

★ We plan to have a questionnaire at the end of August, please speak your opinions by all means.

Please continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]!

Source: SQEX-BRIDGE

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The accounts carry over?!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Now I can continue my quest uninhibited! Oh, this is awesome.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Now I don't have to re-experience the trauma of losing my character like I did in Phase 3 of FFXIVARR beta ;A;

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I can keep mah babehs! T~T

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Do you think there will be a chance they will do an English Version for US or Uk?

There's always a chance, but nothing has been said about localization at this point in time.

Victoria Hale

Awards
It is so FANTASTIC *0* Enchanted Dominion and new Heartless tomorrow !!!! SO WONDERFUL :D Thanks you SE :D

sonicrider97

Awards
YAY :D. Now we can do more stuff in Chi! But when is the maintenance in Japan?

Checkerboard

I'm so glad we get to keep our characters. I've gotten awfully attached to mine.

I'm also looking forward to being able to explore the new worlds!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's some more information on SQEX-BRIDGE about the improvements they've made from beta that we will post up later after we double-check with a translator.

YAY :D. Now we can do more stuff in Chi! But when is the maintenance in Japan?

They didn't list a specific time, but it should be within a few hours.

I'm so glad we get to keep our characters. I've gotten awfully attached to mine.

I'm also looking forward to being able to explore the new worlds!

I want to know if we'll still be able to use this:

tumblr_lzp7cdDK9A1r4fxj9o1_400.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
Damn that is a surprise announcement! 8D Hopefully localization is just as quick....hopefully....o3o

Tsurugi

Awards
Maintenance will start at 5AM GMT and will end at 8AM GMT.

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
6 hours?

The only place I see times show it to be for 3 hours. Where'd you get the 6 hour maintenance length?

Tsurugi

Awards
6 hours?

The only place I see times show it to be for 3 hours. Where'd you get the 6 hour maintenance length?

Sorry wasn't really awake when writing it, the times etc. have been fixed :)

disneyboy20022

Does this mean I'll be able to play it within the USA? Are the people here who are currently using it using the Japanese version and if so how Can I get in on it within the USA?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Does this mean I'll be able to play it within the USA? Are the people here who are currently using it using the Japanese version and if so how Can I get in on it within the USA?

The game currently only available in Japan, but you can play the Japanese version by creating an account with Yahoo! Japan. You can play from the US, but I think need to you a Japanese zip code. The process is pretty easy though~

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm quite curious to see how fast the people who pay real money will start outclassing those who don't. It's only natural that they do (I mean, they are paying real yen) but what I mean is I'm curious if their cards will only be a step or two above the rest or if they'll be getting nothing but SR+ over and over lol

vitxras

what time did the maintenance start in US west coast time and how long will it last

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
what time did the maintenance start in US west coast time and how long will it last

It started half an hour ago and will last 3 hours, as was posted on the last page. Please check all previous posts to avoid asking redundant questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back