• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] in Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] makes a surprise appearance in this week's issue of Famitsu Weekly! The focus of the article this week is one the recent beta test that ran from March 22-March 25th and the competing teams within the game. As we learned from the SE chan radio show, players will be split into one of five teams that are fighting for the light.

Thanks to Zephyr, here are translations of the article!

Battle Teams for your Avatar

When you begin playing this game, you will be able to create an avatar, which the player displays himself/herself as, and you have the decision to decide which union your avatar belongs. The union’s purpose is to collect lux by defeating enemies. The total number of lux collected will be calculated and unions will be scored/ranked each week. You can get special rewards for going beyond the missions.

Types of Unions

ウニコルニス - Unicornis
レオバルドス - Leopardus
アングイス - Anguis
ウルペウス - Vulpes
ウルスス - Ursus

Source: bKvEBVAvUq

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Me neither. Maybe the base of the unicorn faction is the abandoned mansion in Twilight Town.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When exactly does this game take place and what is it about?

It's supposed to be a "fairytale" surrounding the Keyblade War (or events before/during/after the war); as you can see people are fighting for the light, or Lux. The game is not canon, though.

People who use man-made Keyblades modeled after the "χ-blade" are heroes fighting for the light. The end~

They seem out of place for KH though.

But they are perfectly a Kando thing and fit TWEWY~

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Here are the translations.

Battle Teams for your Avatar

When you begin playing this game, you will be able to create an avatar, which the player displays himself/herself as, and you have the decision to decide which union your avatar belongs. The union’s purpose is to collect lux by defeating enemies. The total number of lux collected will be calculated and unions will be scored/ranked each week. You can get special rewards for going beyond the missions.

Types of Unions

Unicornis
Leopardus
Anguish
Vulpes
Ursus

It appears the union names are in Latin.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This seems like it's turning out to be a really fun game. Please SENA, bring it over!

Thank you for the translations Zephy. <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the translations Zephy!

And omg Ethy you pointing out every single thing ever and it's amazing and the Latin animal names and tribal designs ;A; <333333333

I think I was on Team Ursus in the beta. I wonder if we get to choose which team we're on or if we're randomly assigned.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
This seems like it's turning out to be a really fun game. Please SENA, bring it over!

Thank you for the translations Zephy. <3

Thanks for the translations Zephy!

And omg Ethy you pointing out every single thing ever and it's amazing and the Latin animal names and tribal designs ;A; <333333333

I think I was on Team Ursus in the beta. I wonder if we get to choose which team we're on or if we're randomly assigned.

No problem you guys! Also, I never would have thought they were Latin words until Ethy helped. Thank you so much Ethy. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nooo, Zephy is beautiful for translating ;A:

I am loving the use of Latin and tribal designs. This is a hardcore fairytale, guys, so we need hardcore tribal designs and Latin :3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I REALLY hope we get to choose our own teams when we start the beta so we can all choose the same one and have a small KHI clan lol xD If you are assigned randomly, I think that'd be just weird. The only problem I can see with choosing is that if everyone in the world chose Anguis...well...all the other teams have a problem haha

Irexmaed

By looking at each Latin word, the translations for them are simple since pictures were provided but I'll just state what they translate into anyway: Unicornus is unicorns or The Unicorns, Leopardus is leopards or The Leopards, Anguis is snake or serpent or The Snakes or The Serpents, Vulpes is foxes or The Foxes, and Ursus is bear(s) or The Bear(s). Pretty sure Nomura felt they would be obvious translations but he probably just wanted to use Latin for that "ancient effect". Lol.

Oh, and shots Vulpes. Foxes always make me think of Naruto. ^~^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
By looking at each Latin word, the translations for them are simple since pictures were provided but I'll just state what they translate into anyway: Unicornus is unicorns or The Unicorns, Leopardus is leopards or The Leopards, Anguis is snake or serpent or The Snakes or The Serpents, Vulpes is foxes or The Foxes, and Ursus is bear(s) or The Bear(s). Pretty sure Nomura felt they would be obvious translations but he probably just wanted to use Latin for that "ancient effect". Lol.

Oh, and shots Vulpes. Foxes always make me think of Naruto. ^~^

It was something probably Tatsuya Kando decided on since he's the one directing KHX. Kando had a lot of Latin names assigned to the Shinigami's Noise forms in The World Ends With You xD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Oh I like the Latin~
This is a really cool idea. I would hope you could choose your own clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back