• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ?[chi] - Development Team Report #8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] - Development Team Report #8[/PLAIN][/b]

Greetings Kingdom Hearts X[chi] players!

Today, a new report from the development team has been issued with details on the upcoming contents that what we can look forward to in the near future!

Expect further story developments for Olympus Coliseum, introduction of SR+ Fairy Godmother, Ultimate Assist Moogle and "Cure" Assist skill, and new mechanics to the Ultimate Card system!

The below report has been fully translated, thanks to Kazr10. 

Development Team Report #8

Thank you for your continuous support towards KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi].

This time, we will be introducing to you on the contents that is expected to be updated from late October.

We hope everyone will continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi].

Olympus Coliseum Story Updates

After the maintenance on 30th October, there will be new story missions for Olympus Coliseum.

Time for the long-awaited confrontation with Hades!

SR+ Fairy Godmother

Arriving on 30th October, you can finally triple boost your cards!

Boost a card of your choice through Card Synthesis by triple the stats value!

New Ultimate Key Items

Arriving on 6th November:

Ultimate Assist Strengthening Moogle Card

Similar to the Ultimate Attack Strengthening Moogle Card, this new Assist card will provide huge stat transfer to your Ultimate Card. Refer here for more details.

Key Item to reset Ultimate Cards

A key item will be introduced where you can reset your strengthened/reincarnated Ultimate Card back to its original form. That is the state with basic High Purity stats and 4 skill slots.

Upon resetting, you will also receive ULT Attack/Assist Strengthening Moogle based on the number of times you have strengthened your Ultimate Card.

For example, resetting an Ultimate Card after it has been reincarnated and strengthened 3 times, will earn you 8 Ultimate Moogles.

Keep strengthening your card for a potentially even stronger card!

Future Implementations

Delay of Dungeon Mode

Previously announced to be arriving early November, the official release of Dungeon mode has been delayed till an unconfirmed date. This is to allow the development staff to further improve on this new system.

As compensation for the delay, all players will be rewarded with 3 x Raise Tickets after the maintenance on 23rd October.

Recovery Skill "Cure"

Kingdom Hearts X[chi]'s first recovery skill, "Cure", will be arriving in the near future! It is currently in the developing stage.

HP recovery!

Detailed Avatar Customization

Currently, you can only customize your Avatar with "Costume", "Hairstyle", "Hair Color", "Face", "Skin".

In the near future, all avatar parts will be further segregated for you to create your personal fashion style!

Have fun with your very personal original costume combinations!

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
Wow! This is amazing. Especially having an HP recovery skill. That would help A LOT. I'm eager to see what happens next in the story. Teaming up with Cloud and Hercules in the screenshot reminds me of the battle scene from Recoded.

Nial

Awards
I'm confused about the ultimate card changes... It says: "A key item will be introduced where you can reset your strengthened/reincarnated Ultimate Card back to its original form. That is the state with basic High Purity stats and 4 skill slots." So, it will still be ultimate right? Because only ultimate cards have 4 skill slots. And also: "Upon resetting, you will also receive ULT Attack/Assist Strengthening Moogle based on the number of times you have strengthened your Ultimate Card." So that means that if I level up a card with normal SR+ and then use this new item, I'll be able to obtain enough ULT moogle cards to get it to 60k/60k?

yeah, when I say confused, I mean REALLY confused @_@

Anyways, it's really kind for them to give us compensation for the dungeon delay... I mean, they could just said "not ready yet, bye", it's not like they owed us anything~

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Simply said, the reset key item is a game-breaking tool where you can farm Ultimate Moogles.

The basic Ultimate system works like this:

1) Use 3 gems to evolve a HP card into Ultimate card, no stat changes except for an additional skill slot.
2) First time round, you can only strengthen it 5 times.
3) After the 5th time, you have to reincarnate with 6 gems if you want to make it even stronger.
4) After reincarnation, you can strengthen it once again, and up to 10 strengthenings this time round.

The reset item can be used at any stage from step 2 to 4. You can use it when you strengthened your Ultimate card twice, or when you have just reincarnated your card, or when you have truly maxed out your card, etc.

After using the item, the Ultimate card will be reset to its state at step 1. And you will receive Ultimate Moogle cards based on how many times you have strengthened it.

If you strengthened it twice, you will get 2 after reset. If you reset right after reincarnation, you will get 5 Moogles. And when you used it at a fully strengthened card, you will get 15 Moogles. The only thing you lose is the gems.

Do you see how game-breaking this is? You can basically exchange 15 SR+ cards with 15 Ultimate Moogles at the cost of 9 gems and the reset key item.

The mechanics is still unconfirmed though. I hope there is a limit to the amount of Ultimate Moogles you can get.

Nial

Awards
It is really game-breaking, with how things are now one could use 15 non HP SR+ and still receive 15 Ultimate Moogles, it's insane. Of course they could hide the reset gem behind a pay wall or near-impossible missions, but still..

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
?Detailed Avatar Customization

Currently, you can only customize your Avatar with "Costume", "Hairstyle", "Hair Color", "Face", "Skin".

In the near future, all avatar parts will be further segregated for you to create your personal fashion style!

socnNT4.png

Have fun with your very personal original costume combinations!

Thanks Solo, i can't wait for this update, this is my dream for complete Avatar customization, and potentially making everyone unique in appearance. :D

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Using Cure as a skill instead of a card technique really shows how broken the battle system of chi is. The actual attack itself doesn't matter one bit, it's just better to use short animations if you're under pressure of time.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
A combination of Cure and Second Chance (Last Leave) can practically make you immortal in battle. I'd imagine that to counter this, they will make the activation rate for Cure low, probably at most 30%.

Awards
I was thinking that Cure would have instead a low percentage of healing (beside the usual activation rate of other abilities). Like imagine a heartless does damage to you and the ability activates and only heals 5% of the damage you just received. And then you would need to equip more in order for the heal to really start making a difference.

If you are fighting a strong enemy who does more than half your HP in one hit and you heal 5%, it will not make much difference next round when he annihilates you. That's my theory for how it will work, at least.

bankai8299

Awards
i called it the fgm 3.0 i predicted 3 months ago wonder how hard it'll be for me to earn 1 Xd also the cure skill i want it can't wait for the implementation the other thing is it's sad that they postponed dungeons i was looking foward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back