• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] - Development Team Report #5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] - Development Team Report #5[/PLAIN][/b]

Now that the content we've heard about in the previous report are out of the way, it's time for another update from the Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] development team. This update, to be implemented March-May 2014, will include team battles, new deck-editing options and the expansion of Dwarf Woodlands!

Thanks to Zephyr, the report has been translated below:

Development Team Report #05

Thank you for continuing to play KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi].

The Development Team Report #05 will introduce content that is expected to be updated in the middle of March.

There are new mechanics for Team Matching and the Keyblade and this never before seen information is the highlight of this news.

I hope everyone will continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi].

※ We will notify of any updates or changes in another update.
※ The screenshots are currently under development.

New System in Team Battles!

The introduction of the class system in team battles! (Scheduled mid/late March)
In the new system, classes are divided by the team’s strength and you can compete against those who are also in the same class.
You can now experience intense team battles against each other.

Top Ranking Class:

S Class
Unions ranking 1~10

A Class
Unions ranking 11-20

B Class
Unions ranking 21-30

C Class

※ Union rankings are temporary

“I will not lose to teams who are also as strong as us!”

Aim for the highest rank! Class events are held periodically! (Scheduled April~May)
Intense battles are intensified by class promotions! There are awards for those that reach the top ranks! You win rewards daily for reaching the top ranks? You will blossom!

“Brilliant teamwork will get you into the S Rank!”

These new elements will be the key to a strategic deck.

New attack cards can be used in the battle system! (Scheduled May)

Available from Raise Draws and Mog Trade, you can get new purple colored attack cards with powerful new features!

In the beginning of the battle, you are issued 3 cards and special effects are triggered from these attack cards.

For each Keyblade, the role and effect of the new attack cards are different!
Considering the skills and the type of card, enjoy creating an in-depth deck!
The roles and effects are all temporary.

Using decks have become easier! Managing multiple decks and strengthening skills will be available!

Multiple deck feature release (Scheduled April~May)
Please understand it will take some time for the Multiple deck feature to be released.
You can set the Keyblade for each deck and your “My Deck” can be easily switched.

“I built very strong decks for each of my Keyblades! I can handle whatever Raid Boss!”

The Removing Skill Feature will be updated! (Scheduled mid/late March)
When you remove a skill attached to a card (level 2 or more), you will be able to acquire all the synthesized skills you had.

“I’ll be able to strengthen a lot of my skills without hesitating this time!”

Concerning skills that are level 2 or more, one level 1 skill can be retrieved with these specifications.

The storyline has been updated! Dwarf Woodlands finally begins to continue!

Enjoy the update!

Source: SQEX BRIDGE

Nial

Awards
so, the keyblades will have a "secret" dark card boost slot, or something like that... and finally we can detach skills without losing them! (never detached one before :p), sounds good!

Quartz

Awards
Multiple Decks? That's going to make RB Hunting much easier. Every player can create a deck for a key or two and be able to swap when it's needed. All you'd need to worry about then would be upgrading your Keys.

Thanks to the translation gurus!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
You're right. That sprite of hers looks adorable. Here's to hoping that eventually all villains will make their appearance; I can't wait to see how Hades looks like in Chi.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
You're right. That sprite of hers looks adorable. Here's to hoping that eventually all villains will make their appearance; I can't wait to see how Hades looks like in Chi.

Ah!!! I would pay to play a full game (not social, mind you) in this style.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well thats good to know. Can't wait for that Keyblade system. And those classes does also mean we will get better pairings right?

serenefire

Awards
Being able to remove all skills from cards makes me finally brave enough to put skills on my cards! It's just always seemed so permanent/scary that I could never remove more than one of them afterward that I haven't done it.

Also, multiple keyblade decks! Woo!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
4 hour maintenance on... Tuesday? (Monday here in the west) I've never seen maint on Tuesday, and 4 hours means big business. I think we can assume the rebalancing is coming straight away!

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
4 hour maintenance on... Tuesday? (Monday here in the west) I've never seen maint on Tuesday, and 4 hours means big business. I think we can assume the rebalancing is coming straight away!
I hope it's the Team matching mechanic or the Skills detaching update, or just inputting the daily missions. ._.

Nial

Awards
maybe they're just setting up the next one thousand missions...

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
They might also add the second half of the White Day missions, we know these are only first halves. But that doesn't justify 4 hours, something else is going in for sure.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I still don't fully get the Skill Guide let alone all this info on skills @_@ Going back to study Zeke's guide :p

EDIT: Thanks Zeke, I know understand Skills :) But now I have another question. Should I use the skills on my strongest cards to make them stronger or weaker ones to make them better? I know the percent chance of getting the boosts (I only have Attack Up) is small too, so what does leveling up the skills do?

EDIT2: Just realized this is off-topic, I apologize.

Last edited:

Eir

Awards
“Brilliant teamwork will get you into the S Rank!” should really read "Buying lots and lots of Charge Money will get you into S Rank!"

As for the new ranking system, I'm pretty skeptical of it right now. At first glance it looks like all this does is promote better matchups for the highest tier of players. C Class encompassing the entirety of everyone from groups ranked 31 and lower gives the impression they don't care about those groups, nor does it sound like it's going to fix anything for those players. I guess it'll stop groups in the A and B ranges from getting destroyed by the S Rank teams, but at the same time that can still be a helpful matchup if there are Raid Boss missions that you need help doing.

Guess we'll have to wait and see how it works out in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back