• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Beta Invites + Official Website Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sullenclown

Awards
I didn't experience any problems with Agrabah. That's odd though. Does it occur only with Agrabah or with other worlds as well?

Congratulations! :D

Also, welcome to the forums!

just agrabah. wonderland and woodland forest are fine. using chrome. going to try firefox later.

here. SORA SR. XD
sora.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh damn! That is one amazing card. I envy you so much right now!

LilLostHeartless

Since it wasn't answered above; Assist cards are equipped in a separate tab from the action cards. It's in English, so shouldn't be hard to find. You can equip 5 total, and they don't add to your CP cost, so you can use your strongest right away. They give passive buffs, and their main focus is increasing your maximum HP and Lux income. There's a slot for special abilities, but I haven't seen any with them, so I'm not sure if they're present yet.

As far as Assist cards go, I'd recommend searching Wonderland, as I found a bunch of silver Merlin and Cheshire Cat cards that give great bonuses. You might be inclined to go all Cheshire, as his base stats for both are significantly higher then Merlin's. However while his HP keeps going up as you level him, the Lux kind of patters out. Merlin goes the other way, focusing on Lux over HP. So at high levels they're more unique and Merlin becomes a lot more useful. So if you have 5 silver Cheshire Cats it would be good for low levels, but I'd recommend upgrading one or two Merlin's as well to maximize Lux income.

Also, something else it took me a while to figure out. If you mouse over an ingredient when upgrading your keyblade, it will tell you what world it can be found in.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Even though it looks repetitive, it looks like a lot of fun! It seems they've also thrown in the updated music from HD. For a beta version, this is looking pretty promising imo! :)

sullenclown

Awards
a bit of useful info about card fusion.

if you fuse cards with the same attribute (e.g. Sora (red) and Auron (red)) you get bonus Exp from the fusion

if you fuse two cards that are alike. (e.g. Mickey N and Mickey N) you instead get something called a "Limit Cut" which, based on my analysis, increases the maximum level of a card by 5. (there's also a counter when you fuse that goes down every time you perform a limit cut. I have yet to see whether it can go lower than zero)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Vəntus;5987451 said:
From what I can hear, it's actually the CoM music.

Vəntus is right. From what I've listened so far, I can tell that the musics played in Wonderland/Agrabah are the ReCoM versions because you can notice by their instrumentations.

In the plaza, it plays the Dearly Beloved Reprise version from KH1.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Vəntus is right. From what I've listened so far, I can tell that the musics played in Wonderland/Agrabah are the ReCoM versions because you can notice by their instrumentations.

In the plaza, it plays the Dearly Beloved Reprise version from KH1.

Ooooh makes sense. Never played Re:CoM so.

At least I got the plaza one right lol. Btw, what world is that plaza? Or is it not specified?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's a weird blend with Traverse Town, Radiant Garden, and I felt part of it reminded me of Traverse Town (with the various hills the town sits on) and the fountain plaza in the dream Traverse Town.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Thanks for all the answers everyone ^_^ Expect a lot more questions once the game actually comes out and I'm trying to figure out what to do haha

Vəntus;5987325 said:
That is the team screen, in the email sent before the beta, they said we would all be in pre-determined teams. That page is just that, it shows you the team, and if there is a boss (to get tons of LUX) and the bar with blue and red shows how much LUX I guess is needed to defeat the other team but the thing is, both teams are #24 so it's either a glitch or a progress bar...

Cool, so you assemble your own teams pretty much? Out of curiosity, who here on KHI plans to seriously play this? I say we make a team!!!! ^_^ I'm curious if you can do voice or text chat in the game with your team members.

There was one already, wasn't there xD

There was one lol (602 cards currently exist in English...1 of those I CANNOT FIND!!! AHHHHH!!!!!) But I wish the series continued hence why I want them to now make these cards into a TCG...

Every 15(?) minutes a new Darkside is summoned to be fought and will have a different level. Your team competes against the other to whittle down it's HP and defeat it. Many different people are attacking it at once, which is why sometimes you can be fighting it one minute then the next it is defeated even though you saw the HP bar being full.

Okay this makes a lot of sense because when he first fought Darkside it's HP was less than 1/2 and the second time it was nearly completely full again. I'm curious what other enemies will eventually show up as you get really high level. I'm also curious what the highest level one can attain is so far.

P.S. Ventus, did you see any Disney characters in the worlds? I remember in a promo shot that Alice was standing in Wonderland and I'm curious if you found her or if she only appears at certain times, how does that work? If you did find her, what exactly does she do?

Vəntus;5987469 said:
It has a lot of resemblance to Radiant Garden so I would assume it's Radiant Garden before BBS by thousands of years, additionally, Dearly Beloved that plays is actually the remastered one from KH(FM)HD.

Yeah, I assume it was some other world that was new for Chi but it resembled RG a lot with the big castle in the background that doesn't look completely like the castle in RG.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
P.S. Ventus, did you see any Disney characters in the worlds? I remember in a promo shot that Alice was standing in Wonderland and I'm curious if you found her or if she only appears at certain times, how does that work? If you did find her, what exactly does she do?

I know you asked Vəntus, but as far as I explored there were no Disney characters around. You get to a certain point where a high leveled Heartless sits and you're can't really pass.

sullenclown

Awards
I know you asked Vəntus, but as far as I explored there were no Disney characters around. You get to a certain point where a high leveled Heartless sits and you're can't really pass.

i've beaten the high level Heartless in all three of the worlds but it still didn't unlock the stage any further though =o

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i've beaten the high level Heartless in all three of the worlds but it still didn't unlock the stage any further though =o
I wouldn't imagine there to be anything past there. It is a beta after all.

sullenclown

Awards
I wouldn't imagine there to be anything past there. It is a beta after all.

agreed. what's fun is once you level up you still get quests. so you never run out. at least I haven't yet :D

OOOOH!! RIKU SR!! :D

riku.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Man these card designs are absolutely INCREDIBLE. And congrats on getting another amazing super rare card!

kupo1121

Awards

I completely forgot you and Sullenclown are also in the beta!!! YAY! More people to ask questions too :)

Okay, here it goes (these are all questions so bolding isn't needed):

- What levels are all of you? Is there a max level you can reach in the beta?
- Do any of you know if your data from the beta will carry over into the main game once it is up? Just curious ^_^
- What are the "high-level" heartless you guys speak of? Are they all different types of heartless in each of the worlds?
- What awesome cards have you gotten? Anything from any games that aren't KH1?
- Have you figured out a way to defeat Darkside yet?
- What types of missions has the game given you thus far?

Man these card designs are absolutely INCREDIBLE. And congrats on getting another amazing super rare card!

I agree, I love how even in 2D form, Riku's pants remain hexagonal haha xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
- What levels are all of you? Is there a max level you can reach in the beta?

I don't know if their is a max. I leveled up to 8 because I was too lazy to wait for my AP to reload and would go on to new things.

- Do any of you know if your data from the beta will carry over into the main game once it is up? Just curious ^_^

I'm almost certain it will. It seems like a waste to let all of these people play and not let them keep their progress and items.

- What are the "high-level" heartless you guys speak of? Are they all different types of heartless in each of the worlds?

Like for example in Dwarf Woodlands there was a level 40 Large Body Heartless and you know unless you had fantastic cards (I did not) and a good level (obviously I didn't) it would kill you.

- What awesome cards have you gotten? Anything from any games that aren't KH1?

Auron was a great surprise. xD There is a Tifa card! Sure there are more.

- Have you figured out a way to defeat Darkside yet?

ATTACK! Use BP and BP restoring items and ATTACK!!!!

- What types of missions has the game given you thus far?

Fight X amount of X type/any Heartless. Meld cards together. Find x amount of materials in x world. Stuff like that xD

kupo1121

Awards
Auron was a great surprise. xD There is a Tifa card! Sure there are more.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Auron card, didn't now about Tifa though ^_^ I'm curious if there will be cards for original characters that aren't from KH1 or KH2, like TAV or Org. members.

ATTACK! Use BP and BP restoring items and ATTACK!!!!

BP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back