• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Beta Invites + Official Website Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I was going to apply, but I know that if I got accepted, I wouldn't be able to help SE with what they want (telling them potential problems) because I'd have 0 idea what I'm doing haha xD Congrats to all those who got excepted, I can't wait to hear and see stuff!

mgmkidkh

Website
khspanish.wordpress.com
I was going to apply, but I know that if I got accepted, I wouldn't be able to help SE with what they want (telling them potential problems) because I'd have 0 idea what I'm doing haha xD Congrats to all those who got excepted, I can't wait to hear and see stuff!
I did the same as you. If I was accepted, I would only have clicked everywhere xD No idea of japanese lol

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think that was probably a really smart and kind choice :3

kupo1121

Awards
I did the same as you. If I was accepted, I would only have clicked everywhere xD No idea of japanese lol

haha YAY! Now I don't feel like I'm alone in my choice :) I know I'll play it eventually, it is just that when I do, I'm going to need nearly every single one of KHi's translators watching my screen telling me what's going on ^_^ I can read hiragana and katakana but I know barely any kanji which is a majority of the sentences so I really can't understand anything haha

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: christian louboutin peeptoe discount christian louboutin divinoche

Congrats everyone who got accepted into the beta testing! Please do take some screenshots; it would really be appreciated~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I applied and got accepted as well, hoping to livestream it (if possible) along HD.

Is that even allowed?

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Is that even allowed?
That's why I added the "If Possible" next to it. I dunno, otherwise I'll just record it for later.

EDIT: Just tried going onto the beta, apparently there is maintenance going on and no time for the beta to be back up has been announced yet.

EDIT2: Almost tried getting on 3 times now, always end up with an error.

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, they are announcing that maintenance on the official twitter. If you can access this page and sent me the information, I could tell you more!

Edit: By the way guys, I run a twitter account that provides translations of the official KH twitter's tweets, and as it seems that admin plans to make KH Key announcements through twitter, you might find it useful to follow @_KH_ENGLISH :3

Last edited:

LilLostHeartless

I haven't watched the livestream any yet, so I don't know if it came up. But I just wanted to say for anyone in it that after you change cards in your deck, you need to click the rightmost option to confirm it. I was expecting a big confirm button or something, and it took me like a half hour to figure out. So I wanted to save everyone else any headaches on it. ^_^

kupo1121

Awards
Vəntus;5987037 said:

AHHHHH!!! WATCHING IT NOW (in case SE takes it down if you aren't allowed to). THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH, 30 seconds into it, Dearly Beloved starts playing and I'm going nuts right now!

EDIT: After watching the full hour and rewinding a bit on some parts to try and see if I would have understood it with my extremely basic Japanese, I think it's safe to say that I could have made my way around the game understanding most of it, so I'm sad I didn't enter, but I nonetheless still would have taken forever haha (it really took me 7 seconds to realize it said "Potion" imagine how long it was going to take me to use the menu lol

Having said that I do have a few comments with questions (questions will be in bold to make it easier to read):

- It's safe to assume the lily-pads we saw are not from a new PatF world, but from Dwarf Woodlands in the Dark Forest.

- Why do you along with nearly every other player I saw resemble Leon's clothing? Was that the only clothing option in the Beta?

- Were the loading times decent? I can't help but notice that the loading time between the Dark Forest and the Dwarves cottage took 1 minute and 18 seconds to load one section of the world o_O

- How does the gameplay work exactly with the cards? When I was watching the game, it seems like you essentially make a deck of cards (with Sora being OP haha) and then it randomly gives you 3 to attack with? Do you have to have a minimum of a certain amount of cost in your deck? The reason I ask is because why couldn't you essentially make a deck of just Sora and then constantly be dealing 1000 damage at least, eliminating any beginner heartless with ease?

- Do you ever see other players in the worlds as well or do you only see them when you work together on a tough boss?

- I love how the symbol for Wonderland when you change location is the Cheshire's face

- I really hope they eventually make these cards into real TCG cards like the KH TCG, even though it isn't new art, I really like them :)

- What exactly was the menu with the Moogle in the bottom right for? With all the 3 tabs on the right, and how did you get like 7 cards that time when you went to that screen around the 36-minute mark?

- At 42-minutes you went to a screen where on the right there was list of all the players, what was that whole screen about with the countdown and list of players and blue/red bar at the top?

- How did the battle with Darkside work? Were some people attacking him and that's why his life was already lower? Also, how are you supposed to fight him if one hit takes out all of your life and then some. I understand you work as a team, but doesn't he completely destroy everyone?

- What was the screen that had the "Base Card" on it mean?

Thank you so much Ventus, it was really cool to honestly watch a whole hour of the game o_O

Last edited:

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Was that the only clothing option in the Beta?
No, there were other outfits but this was the one I liked most.

Were the loading times decent?
Honestly, considering this is a PC Browser game and not a console game, the loading times are decent enough, especially what with all the content featured in the video coming from a server in Japan. Additionally, I was at 100mb/s speed so other people with slower internet might not be as fortunate to wait a minute while in the beta, then again, much of the players were in Japan so it would be Lightning fast for them.

How does the gameplay work exactly with the cards?
Well, you have 4 categories in the cards: Physical, Speed, Magic and Assist. Not sure how Assist cards work, but Speed is things like Sliding Dash, Blitz, etc. with Physical being Fire Raid, Thunder Raid, all that and Magic being Thunder, Fire, all that goodness. You basically make a deck of 9 cards, they all have a rating for their power and the cards all control your HP. When I began, I had 1000HP, but after I added some pretty OP cards, got to 9000HP. And there is a limit for how many cards you can hold total; You have a limit of 100 cards, and so far I've got 61.

Do you ever see other players in the worlds as well or do you only see them when you work together on a tough boss?
So far, I have not seen a single other player except in the hub. Additionally, it seems boss fights are one-on-one? I'm not sure, it must be something the team is still working on or I still haven't found out how to do it.

What exactly was the menu with the Moogle in the bottom right for? With all the 3 tabs on the right, and how did you get like 7 cards that time when you went to that screen around the 36-minute mark?
That screen is to exchange Moogle Points (hereon MP), much like Chain of Memories and its remake, into cards used in battle. I got 10 cards because I exchanged 2000MP of my 7000MP to get those 10 cards. You basically have the option of getting just one card, or a stack of 10, of course, you're gonna have to end up discarding/selling/trading your cards due to the limit of 100.

At 42-minutes you went to a screen where on the right there was list of all the players, what was that whole screen about with the countdown and list of players and blue/red bar at the top?
That is the team screen, in the email sent before the beta, they said we would all be in pre-determined teams. That page is just that, it shows you the team, and if there is a boss (to get tons of LUX) and the bar with blue and red shows how much LUX I guess is needed to defeat the other team but the thing is, both teams are #24 so it's either a glitch or a progress bar...

How did the battle with Darkside work?
I'm not sure what the case is with it but the second time I fought it, it was a Lv. 15 and I was Lv. 5 so I thought I might as well try, but I died. So I guess it works in that either everyone needs to contact everyone about the boss and raid it altogether, or each person takes turns in depleting the HP, but of course, the latter would take too much time and the opportunity would go because there is a timer of 15 minutes I believe.

What was the screen that had the "Base Card" on it mean?
It's like how in Final Fantasy XIII, you can dismantle armor and weaponry to get you components, but in this case, it just gets you Munny, the shop is closed at the moment, I'm not sure if it will open in the beta at all but I'm assuming its for the shop. Additionally, this part of the game is really good if you have too many cards and need Potions and Ethers.

EDIT: I am mistaken about the Base Card page, it's similar to Command Melding and the such, you put a base card and put other cards that add to its strength and defense. Additionally, leveling it up to a limit of 50.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
- It's safe to assume the lily-pads we saw are not from a new PatF world, but from Dwarf Woodlands in the Dark Forest.

- Why do you along with nearly every other player I saw resemble Leon's clothing? Was that the only clothing option in the Beta?

There are four outfits for boys and four for girls. Technically two unique designs each, with an alternate color swap. Just to add on, there's only one skin color available right now, two unique sets of eyes and 3 different hairstyles (with 3 colors to choose from) for each gender.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's honestly the best outfit out of both genders.

- Were the loading times decent? I can't help but notice that the loading time between the Dark Forest and the Dwarves cottage took 1 minute and 18 seconds to load one section of the world o_O

Depends on your connection speed, your browser, and all that jazz. Expect lag always, though.

- How does the gameplay work exactly with the cards? When I was watching the game, it seems like you essentially make a deck of cards (with Sora being OP haha) and then it randomly gives you 3 to attack with? Do you have to have a minimum of a certain amount of cost in your deck? The reason I ask is because why couldn't you essentially make a deck of just Sora and then constantly be dealing 1000 damage at least, eliminating any beginner heartless with ease?

CLICK TO WIN. That simple. But Erry explained it.

- Do you ever see other players in the worlds as well or do you only see them when you work together on a tough boss?

Only in the plaza, boss fights are one-on-one while your team is also attacking it on their own. Um, best example is to play Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade...

- I really hope they eventually make these cards into real TCG cards like the KH TCG, even though it isn't new art, I really like them :)

There was one already, wasn't there xD

- How did the battle with Darkside work? Were some people attacking him and that's why his life was already lower? Also, how are you supposed to fight him if one hit takes out all of your life and then some. I understand you work as a team, but doesn't he completely destroy everyone?

Every 15(?) minutes a new Darkside is summoned to be fought and will have a different level. Your team competes against the other to whittle down it's HP and defeat it. Many different people are attacking it at once, which is why sometimes you can be fighting it one minute then the next it is defeated even though you saw the HP bar being full.

Again, play Airborne Brigade on the iPhone and you'll get a VERY good idea of how this game is playing for the most part. (The card system is closer to Guardian Cross' system, though)

Overall it is like every other social game. But cute.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The game itself is pretty much like FF Airborne Brigade + Guardian Cross.

At least it's really cute and has a bunch of new artwork~

sullenclown

Awards
anybody having problems getting to agrabah? can't seem to make it load :(

also. lucky enough to have drawn a Super Rare Sora card. XD. yay.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
anybody having problems getting to agrabah? can't seem to make it load :(

I didn't experience any problems with Agrabah. That's odd though. Does it occur only with Agrabah or with other worlds as well?

also. lucky enough to have drawn a Super Rare Sora card. XD. yay.

Congratulations! :D

Also, welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back