• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ?[chi] - 8 January 2015 Maintenance Update Notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] - 8 January 2015 Maintenance Update Notice[/PLAIN][/b]

Keyblade wielders, may the light find you well as always! Welcome to this week's issue of Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] maintenance update report!

It's been a week since the last maintenance. This maintenance, lasting from 13:00 to 16:00 JST on Thursday, 8 January 2015, brought to us the continuation of New Year event, return of last year New Year event Heartless, and a refreshed Raise Draw roster!

As usual, let's get down to business and tackle on the maintenance update. It is thanks to the hard work of Kazr10 that we can enjoy this official update in English! 

New Year Event

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 22nd January, the New Year Heartless from last year has returned!
There will be subjugation and trial missions for each of them, and weekly ranking rewards as well for the subjugation count for each Event Heartless.

During this event, there will be cards with the ability "Rising Sun" and "Rising Sun+" which will allow you to deal extra damage to the Event Heartless.

Refer here for their locations.

Also, you can access the Greeting Draw from the Past Event Ranking button (middle bottom) on the menu screen. The draw will be available till 15th January.

Happy New Year! Here's to another year full of happiness and joy!

New Attack Card Roster

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 22nd January, new Attack cards can be drawn from the Raise Draw. Raise Ticket is to be used for the draw.

Boosted effects of the new Attack Cards will last till the maintenance on 22nd January.

Two personalities, one fate: to be banished by the Queen. That poor thing.

Premium Raise Draw

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 22nd January, a limited Premium Raise Draw will be available. There is a chance that you can draw a x4 boosted SR+ Mickey (Power) with the permanent skill Sub-Type: Power!

Also, all limited SR and SR+ cards from this Raise Draw will come with the ability "Rising Sun" or "Rising Sun+" respectively which allows you to deal extra damage to the New Year Heartless!

Also, participating in the regular 11-Consecutive Raise Draw will have 1 guarantee SR card, 2 x SR Yen Sid, and 50000 Munny.

Refer here for the new Attack Card Roster and more details on premium Raise Draw.

A radiant strike as strong and bright as the rising sun itself! Mickey power!

Deck Strengthening Campaign

Till the maintenance on 15th January, card synthesis EXP will be doubled. Skill attachment/detachment cost will also be halved during this period.

Limited Individual LUX Ranking Rewards

From 12th January to 18th January, exclusive rewards will be given based on the amount of LUX you have earned!

Refer here for the list of rewards.

Current Event Missions

Raid Boss Missions

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 8th January, Darkside and Lion Dance Headliner will appear as Raid Bosses.
※ Advantage Keyblade is Treasure Trove.

After today's maintenance, limited Raid Boss and Damage missions will be held. Everyday, an Ultimate Gem can be earned from the Boss missions as well!

Exclusive Rewards include: SR Captain Dark, Attack Up V, Hybrid Up IV, Combo Plus I, Berserk II, HP Up III, Raise Ticket, Ripe Kupo Fruit, SR+ Card Medal, SR Fairy Godmother, SR+ Yen Sid, SR+ Fairy Godmother, Ultimate Gems, and ULT Moogles

Field Heartless Missions

After today's maintenance, there will be daily Subjugation and Trial missions for the New Year Heartless.

Exclusive Rewards include: SR Captain Justice, SR+ Mickey, Attack Up V, Hybrid Up V, Berserk III, Counter II, Combo Plus I, Reflect Guard II, HP Up V, Cure, Second Chance II, Raise Ticket, Ripe Kupo Fruit, AP Plus, SR+ Card Medal, SR Fairy Godmother, SR+ Yen Sid, SR+ Fairy Godmother, Ultimate Gems, and ULT Moogles

New Guilt Targets

After today's maintenance, there will be a new Guilt List. It will consist of 4 targets.

The current Guilt List will be renewed on the maintenance on 22nd January.

Guilt Targets: L33 Round Rice Cake, L55 Cloud Sunrise, L555 Lion Dancer, L666 Large Round Rice Cake

※ New boosted cards will expire upon the maintenance on 22nd January
※ Refer here for the translated list of missions.

Items Purchasable from the Shop

From 1st January till the maintenance on 29th January:
- January's Kingdom Box (Only 1 can be purchased): 10,000 Charge Munny
- January's Premium Box (Only 1 can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny

After the maintenance on 18th December till the maintenance on 15th January:
- Kingdom Assist Box (Only 1 can be purchased): 10,000 Charge Munny
- Premium Assist Box (Up to 2 sets can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
- Starter Box (Only 1 can be purchased): 500 Charge Munny ※1

After the maintenance on 8th January till the maintenance on 15th January:
- Remembrance Gem (Up to 10 can be purchased): 3,000 Charge Munny
- 5 x Solar Gem (Up to 10 can be purchased): 1,000 Charge Munny
- 5 x Lunar Gem (Up to 10 can be purchased): 1,000 Charge Munny
- Ultimate Strengthening Box (Up to 10 can be purchased): 3,000 Charge Munny
- Ultimate Gem Box (Up to 10 can be purchased): 1,000 Charge Munny
- 100 x Mega Potion (Only 1 set can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
- 80 x Mega Potion (Up to 5 sets can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
- 15 x Mega Potion (1 set per day): 500 Charge Munny
- 3 x Mega Potion (1 set per day): 100 Charge Munny
- 80 x Mega Ether (Up to 5 sets can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
- 3 x Mega Ether (1 set per day): 100 Charge Munny

After the maintenance on 25th December till the maintenance on 29th January:
- 3 x SR Fairy Godmother (Up to 10 sets can be purchased): 3,000 Charge Munny
- 5 x R+ Fairy Godmother (Up to 4 sets can be purchased): 3,000 Charge Munny

※1: For those who have already purchased the Starter Box before the maintenance on 18th December, one more is available for purchase.

Other Notice

Boost Effect of SR+ Mickey from Christmas Event

The x2 boost effect for the SR+ Micket (Assist) from the Christmas Ticket Accumulation Rewards has been extended till the maintenance on 15th January.

Distribution of Team Battle Event Rewards

Rewards from the Team Battle Event held from 29th December to 4th January have been distributed into the Present Box after today's maintenance.

Correction to Card Name

The typo error in Chernabog's Japanese name has been fixed as of today's maintenance.

Fix to Field Background

As of today's maintenance, the background of Wonderland's Morning Dew Forest: Shades has been fixed. There is no change in the field movements you can make in that map.

That would be all for this maintenance! Follow us on @Daybreak_Town for tips, update, and guide notifications on Twitter. In addition, don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on TwitterFacebook, and Tumblr for the most up-to-date updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- and Kingdom Hearts III!

DefiantHeart

Awards
Another year full of happiness and joy? Someone hasn't been paying attention to the news...

As for the event I'll probably only do the missions for tokens. I only play Chi for the costumes nowadays, I'll only play for real if this gets a English release someday...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Another year full of happiness and joy? Someone hasn't been paying attention to the news...

As for the event I'll probably only do the missions for tokens. I only play Chi for the costumes nowadays, I'll only play for real if this gets a English release someday...

Well, that was meant to be a general remark.

And though the events certainly have become quite annoying, we've got to put on a positive attitude toward the game at least for those still genuinely interested in the game. And of course, to attract new English-speaking players as well; one wouldn't be able to do so if he doesn't show some degree of enthusiasm yourself. That's what the translations here are for.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Well, that was meant to be a general remark.

And though the events certainly have become quite annoying, we've got to put on a positive attitude toward the game at least for those still genuinely interested in the game. And of course, to attract new English-speaking players as well; one wouldn't be able to do so if he doesn't show some degree of enthusiasm yourself. That's what the translations here are for.

If that spoiler was aimed towards me, I prefer the pronoun she over he. :) Anyways I was just honestly saying what I do now in the game. If someone were to personally ask me a synopsis of what I like about the game, I would include a larger dialogue; like how generous they are with giving free things everyday even to people whom don't pay. ( Especially this month, giving 10 items just for logging in.) Last year was pretty terrible with all the incidents going on in the news, so I felt it was a bit cold for you to mention this year to be "another" year "full of happiness and joy." I personally would've put something more neutral like, " Let's hopefully have a new year full of happiness and joy, to counterbalance the bitterness of last year's events." That's just me I guess, probably something to do with my syndrome, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back