• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ?[chi] - 23 October 2014 Maintenance Update Notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] - 23 October 2014 Maintenance Update Notice[/PLAIN][/b]

Keyblade wielders, may the light find you well as always! Welcome to this week's issue of Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] maintenance update report!

It's been a week since the last maintenance. This maintenance, lasting from 13:00 to 16:00 JST on Thursday, 23 October 2014, introduced to us the brand-new, never-seen-before Heartless called Violet Waltz, new Raise Draw roster, and a new set of subjugation mission featuring the dreadful Invisible!

As usual, let's get down to business and tackle on the maintenance update. It is thanks to the hard work of Kazr10 that we can enjoy this official update in English! 

Limited Heartless Event

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 30th October, 3 new limited Heartless have been added to the worlds: Lv.10 Violet Waltz, Lv.444 Violet Waltz, and Invisible.

Lv.10 and Lv.444 Violet Waltz are part of the Guilt List and there are subjugation and trial missions for them. Another set of subjugation will be available next week.

For Invisibles, there is also a set of subjugation missions, and daily trial missions as well where you can earn an Ultimate Strengthening Moogle. There is also a ranking event for Invisibles, where you can stand to win a limited SR+ Anti-Sora card, SR+ Fairy Godmother, and Ultimate Strengthening Moogles!

*Invisible starts out at Level 1. Every Invisible you defeat you increase its level by 1, up to a maximum of 150. This level will restart at the start of each day.
*As the level increases, the Invisible's HP, Attack, AP cost, Respawn time, Critical rate increases as well.
*Defeating Invisible under Guilt Help will still be counted in the ranking.

Invisibles aren't the only ones with fancy headgears and intimidating swords.

Limited Skill Raise Draw

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 30th October, 11-Consecutive Attack Up Raise Draw and 11-Consecutive Assist Raise Draw will be available. Each draw will cost 3,000 Charge Munny. On top of that, each draw will come with 1 x SR+ Yen Sid, and 2,000,000 Munny.

Skills obtainable from 11-Consecutive Attack Up Raise Draw:

• Attack Up III~V
  • Guard Up IV~V
  • Combo Plus
  • Reflect Guard I~II
  • Hybrid Up III~V
  • Berserk I~III
  • Counter I~III
  • HP Sacrifice I

Skills obtainable from 11-Consecutive Assist Raise Draw:

• HP Up II~V
  • Second Chance I

Note: Rate of rarity cards is: R+, 80% / SR, 14% / SR+, 6%. For SR and SR+ cards, it is a 100% guarantee that you will draw the limited boosted attack cards.

New Attack Card Roster

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 6th November, new Attack cards can be drawn from the Raise DrawRaise Ticket is to be used for the draw. Participating in the regular 11-Consecutive Raise Draw will guarantee 1 SR card and comes with 2 x SR Yen Sid and 50000 Munny.

Boosted effects of the new Attack Cards will last till the maintenance on 6th November.

Refer here for the new Attack Card Roster.

Battle for Pride Rocks! The prodigal son versus the head of junta!

New Skills

After today's maintenance, "Reflect Guard II", "Counter III", "HP Up V", and "Second Chance I" has been added to the game.

- Reflect Guard II has a higher chance of activation as compared to Reflect Guard I.
- Counter III returns 200% of the enemy's damage if you managed to survive it.
- HP Up V gives a large increase to your HP.
- Second Chance I only has a 40% activation rate when maxed, as compared to 100% for Second Chance II.

Note: The skill "Second Chance" that has already been released is renamed to "Second Chance II".

Current Event Missions

■ New User Support Missions

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 27th November, there are missions tailored for new players with helpful rewards to give them a better start.

■ Raid Boss Missions

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 6th November, "Trident Anchor" and "Trident Anchor Subspecies" will appear as the Raid Boss.
※ Advantage Keyblade is Starlight.

After today's maintenance, limited Raid Boss and Damage missions will be held. Everyday, an Ultimate Gem can be earned from the Boss missions as well!

Exclusive Rewards include: Attack Up V, Hybrid Up IV, Combo Plus, Berserk II, Raise Ticket, Ripe Kupo Fruit, SR+ Card Medal, Orichalcum, SR Fairy Godmother, SR+ Yen Sid and Ultimate Gems.

Yet another terror from the deep: enter the cetacean menace Trident Anchor!

■ Field Heartless Missions

After today's maintenance, a few sets of Field Heartless missions will commence. These include Subjugation missions and Daily Trial missions where you have to defeat the specified Heartless within the required number of Continue/Turn/Cards. Like the Boss missions, you can also earn an Ultimate Gem each day as well!

Exclusive Rewards include: Boosted R+ Barrel, Boosted SR Timon & Pumba, Boosted SR Simba & Nala, Attack Up V, Hybrid Up V, Combo Plus, Reflect Guard, HP Up IV, HP Sacrifice I, Seconnd Chance II, Raise Ticket, Ripe Kupo Fruit, AP Plus, SR+ Card Medal, Orichalcum, SR Fairy Godmother, SR+ Yen Sid, Ultimate Gems, and ULT Moogles.

Can you feel the love tonight?

■ New Guilt Targets

After today's maintenance, there will be a new Guilt List consisting of 8 targets.
There are also missions based on the number of Guilt Targets completed that reward Mog Medals and Orichalcums!

The current Guilt List will be renewed on the maintenance on 6th November.

Guilt Targets: Yellow Opera, Red Nocturne, Blue Rhapsody, L10 Violet Waltz, L20 Wizard, L444 Wizard, L444 Violet Waltz, L555 High Wizard

※ Boosted cards from the above missions will expire upon the maintenance on 6th November.
※ Refer here for the translated list of missions.

Team LUX Event

From 27th October till 2nd November, a Team LUX event will be held which provides rewards for your entire team based on the team's daily LUX earnings.

Team LUX Earnings
Rewards
6,000,000+ 500 Moogle Medals
5,000,000 - 5,999,999 300 Moogle Medals
4,000,000 - 4,999,999 200 Moogle Medals
2,500,000 - 3,999,999 150 Moogle Medals
1,500,000 - 2,499,999 110 Moogle Medals
700,000 - 1,499,999 80 Moogle Medals
300,000 - 699,999 50 Moogle Medals
100,000 - 299,999 40 Moogle Medals
50,000 - 99,999 30 Moogle Medals
10,000 - 49,999 20 Moogle Medals

*Rewards will be distributed after the maintenance on 6th November.

Deck Strengthening Campaign

Till the maintenance on 30th October, card synthesis EXP will be doubled.

Skill attachment/detachment cost will also be halved during this period.

Purchasable Items from the Shop

After the maintenance on 23rd October till the maintenance on 27th November:
- New Users' Support Box (Only 2 can be purchased): 800 Charge Munny

After the maintenance on 16th October till the maintenance on 13th November:
- Kingdom Assist Box (Only 2 can be purchased): 10,000 Charge Munny
- Premium Assist Box 
(Only 1 can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
- Starter Box 
(1 set per day): 500 Charge Munny

After the maintenance on 23rd October till the maintenance on 30th October:
- Ultimate Strengthening Box (Up to 10 can be purchased): 3,000 Charge Munny
- Ultimate Gem Box (Up to 10 can be purchased): 1,000 Charge Munny
- 60 x Mega Potion 
(1 set per day): 3,000 Charge Munny
- 100 x Mega Potion 
(Only 1 set can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
- 80 x Mega Potion 
(Up to 5 sets can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
- 3 x Mega Potion 
(1 set per day): 100 Charge Munny
- 80 x Mega Ether 
(Up to 5 sets can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
- 3 x Mega Ether 
(1 set per day): 100 Charge Munny

After the maintenance on 25th September till the maintenance on 30th October
- October's Kingdom Box (Only 2 can be purchased): 10,000 Charge Munny
- 5 x R+ Fairy Godmother 
(Up to 4 sets can be purchased): 3,000 Charge Munny

※ For those who have already purchased the Starter Box before the maintenance on 16th October, one more is available for purchase.

Other Notices

- Renaming of Ultimate Moogle Card
As of today's maintenance, "Ultimate Strengthening Moogle [SR+]" will be renamed as "ULT Attack/Assist Strengthening Moogle [SR+]".

- Appearance of Moogle from treasure chests
The rate of Moogle appearing from treasure chests has returned to normal as of today's maintenance.

- Distribution of Halloween Event Rewards
Rewards from the Halloween Event Rankings have been distributed to the Present Box after today's maintenance.

- Crossover Campaign Rewards
Rewards from the Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] X Bravely Default Praying Brage Crossover Campaign have been distributed to the Present Box after today's maintenance. For Praying Brage's rewards, check your message inbox in SE Bridge for the serial codes to redeem them.

- Delay of Dungeon Mode
3 x Raise Tickets have been distributed as compensation for the delay of Dungeon Mode. The release date has been postponed to an unconfirmed date.

- Update of Card Medal Roster
The current Card Medal Roster will be renewed after next week's maintenance.

That would be all for this maintenance! Follow us on @Daybreak_Town for tips, update, and guide notifications on Twitter. In addition, don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on TwitterFacebook, and Tumblr for the most up-to-date updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- and Kingdom Hearts III!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
- Delay of Dungeon Mode
3 x Raise Tickets have been distributed as compensation for the delay of Dungeon Mode. The release date has been postponed to an unconfirmed date.
Wait, Dungeon Mode?

I don't know how I missed this before. What is it?

Nial

Awards
The best part of these maintenance notice threads are the comments under the pics 8D

Zero_Rock

Awards
Just noticed, Invisible seems to be the first heartless that skipped the leg day XD

kare_reiko

Awards

Did they post any were what cards will be in next Roster?

Eir

Awards

Did they post any were what cards will be in next Roster?

No - they don't reveal stuff like that until it actually happens.

Assuming they follow tradition though you can expect to see the BBS cards cycled out (finally, ugh), and I'd wager the Tron cards will likely be still part of the next Attack SR+ roster. As an example.

NechoCatNoodle

Chi looks so fun, I'd love to try it... I can still play even though I'm in North America, right? :confused: I've been studying Japanese for four years now, so I should be able to at least understand enough to play the game. Do I download it from the Japanese Kingdom Hearts site? Help a non-tech savvy girl out. xD

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Chi looks so fun, I'd love to try it... I can still play even though I'm in North America, right? :confused: I've been studying Japanese for four years now, so I should be able to at least understand enough to play the game. Do I download it from the Japanese Kingdom Hearts site? Help a non-tech savvy girl out. xD

Chi isn't difficult to play at all. The only thing you need to learn is where to click and what does all the buttons do.

It is a browser game that requires Flash. Here's the site: KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]

You will need a Japan Yahoo email to register, here's a guide: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-chi/198905-kingdom-hearts-chi-registration-guide.html

You can ask any in-game help on the walkthrough thread. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back