• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ?[chi] - 19 February 2015 Maintenance Update Notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] - 19 February 2015 Maintenance Update Notice[/PLAIN][/b]

Keyblade Wielders of Daybreak Town, here is the recent February maintenance update for KINGDOM HEARTS chi! Translations of the maintenance report have been provided to assist in your Keyblade journey.

11-Consecutive [SR+] Raise Draws appear for a limited time!

After the end of 02/19’s maintenance till the maintenance of 03/05, 11 types of [SR+] Raise Draws appear for a limited time!

▼ About the 11-Consecutive [SR+] Raise Draws

・([SR+] x1 Guaranteed! Draw), ([SR+] x2 Guaranteed! Draw), ([SR+] x6 Guaranteed! Draw) are three options where you can get these 11 types of [SR+], these freebies for each will require different Charge Munny.
・It’s possible to draw them at special prices daily.
・When you’re trying to draw 11-Consecutive [SR+], there will be more [SR] which are all equipped with attack boosts.
★ Boost effect period: After 2/19 (Thursday)’s maintenance until 3/5 (Thursday)’s maintenance. · The rarity of their appearance are listed below:
★ [SR +] 6.0% / ★ [SR] 14.0% / ★ [R +] 80.0%

More about 11-Consecutive Raise Draws here

A New Attack Card Added in Raise Draw!

After the end of 02/19’s maintenance till the maintenance of 03/05, a new Attack Card will be available during Raise Draw.
This Attack Card has Attack Power and Defense Power Boosts.
★ Boost effect period: After 2/19 (Thursday)’s maintenance until 3/5 (Thursday)’s maintenance.

・”Sora” is a new card that has the fixed ability “Combo Plus EX” attached.
In addition, you can win a “Sora [SR+]” for a limited time in 11-Consecutive Raise Draws.
・”Riku [SR+]” has the fixed ability “Sub-type: Power” .

Sora's Combo Plus EX & Riku's Sub-type: Power

Sora has the "Combo Plus EX" ability and Riku has the "Sub-type: Power" Ability.

More about New Attack Cards here

More about Fixed Abilities here

About the Limited Time Event

After 2/19 (Thursday)’s maintenance until 2/26 (Thursday)’s maintenance, you can earn rewards by opening treasure chests in this limited event.

In this treasure box, sometimes there is a Limited Event Heartless “Lv.333 Pretender” and “Lv.666 Pretender” that will appear and you can obtain a luxurious award for subjugating them. Also, missions for subjugating these Heartless will be held.

Beware of the Lv. 333 Pretender & Lv. 666 Great Pretender!

More about the Event here

Team Events

During the period of 02/23 (Mon) ~ 03/01 (Sun), team events will be held.
During this period, team battles will be rewarded daily and the Team LUX Reward will be luxurious.
Also, you can earn rewards according to the amount of LUX won by the team each day.

More about Team Events here

Card Enhancement Campaign

■ About the Card Synthesis Double Experience Points Campaign: After 2/19 (Thursday)’s maintenance until 2/22 (Sunday)’s maintenance, the campaign will give out double experience for a card during card synthesis.

■ About the Remove Ability for Half Munny Campaign: After 2/19 (Thursday)’s maintenance until 2/22 (Sunday)’s maintenance, the campaign will charge you half the price when removing an ability.

※ When you place a skill, when strengthening, Munny is necessary to remove it and will cost half price.

Guilt-Up Time Campaign

“Always Acquire Guilt 5 Times” Bonus Time is a Guilt-Up Time that will be held after 02/19’s (Thursday) maintenance until 02/21’s (Saturday) maintenance 23:59.

Event Missions & Raid Bosses Appear

■ About Field Missions
Missions will be held for subduing field Heartless and you can earn rewards.

■ About Guilt Target Update
At 02/19’s maintenance, we will update the Guilt Target.
Along with this, missions can be accomplished by clearing all Guilt Targets.
Event Missions are also updated.

■ About Raid Missions
An event will be held where you need to subdue a Raid Boss and you can earn rewards.
After 02/19’s (Thursday) maintenance until 02/22’s (Sunday) maintenance 23:59, by dealing large damage to Raid Bosses, you can be rewarded with a “ULT Assist Enhancement Moogle [SR+]” [Applicable Mission] Deal Large Damage to Raid Boss - Advanced Level

※ After 02/19’s (Thursday) maintenance until 02/26’s (Thursday) maintenance, a Raid Boss species “Vicious Spider” and a subspecies “Venom Spider” will appear.
※ After 02/19’s (Thursday) maintenance until 02/26’s (Thursday) maintenance, the effective Keyblade is Starlight.
※ For Raid Boss levels, you can check the details of the subspecies here.

Mission List here

Discounts for Items in the Shop

■ After 02/12’s (Thursday) maintenance until 03/12’s (Thursday) maintenance
Premium Assist Box (up to 4 sets during the period) 4,800 Charge Munny
Starter Box (up to 1 set during the period) 500 Charge Munny ※1

■ After 01/29’s (Thursday) maintenance until 02/26’s (Thursday) maintenance
February Kingdom Box (up to 1 set during the period) 10,000 Charge Munny
February Premium Box (up to 1 set during the period) 5,000 Charge Munny

Ultimate Strengthening Box (up to 10 sets during the period) 1,800 Charge Munny
Ultimate Magic Stone Box (up to 10 sets during the period) 700 Charge Munny
Card Strengthening Box (up to 10 sets during the period) 2,000 Charge Munny
Memories Magic Stone (up to 10 sets during the period) 3,000 Charge Munny
Ocean Magic Stone x5 (up to 10 sets during the period) 700 Charge Munny
Sword Magic Stone x5 (up to 10 sets during the period) 700 Charge Munny
Mysterious Magic Stone x5 (up to 10 sets during the period) 700 Charge Munny
Event Support Set (1 set per day) 700 Charge Munny ※2
Mega Potion x100 Discount Set (up to 1 set during the period) 5,000 Charge Munny
Mega Potion x80 Discount Set (up to 5 sets during the period) 5,000 Charge Munny
Mega Potion x15 Discount Set (1 set per day) 500 Charge Munny
Mega Potion x3 Discount Set (1 set per day) 100 Charge Munny
Mega Ether x100 Discount Set (up to 1 set during the period) 5,000 Charge Munny
Mega Ether x80 Discount Set (up to 5 sets during the period) 5,000 Charge Munny
Mega Ether x15 Discount Set (1 set per day) 500 Charge Munny
Mega Ether x3 Discount Set (1 set per day) 100 Charge Munny

Fairy Godmother [SR] x3 (up to 10 sets during the period) 3,000 Charge Munny
Fairy Godmother [R+] x5 (up to 4 sets during the period) 3,000 Charge Munny

■ Infinite
Favorite Box +1 (infinite) ※3

※1: At the start of 02/12’s maintenance, those who have already purchased the Starter Box can purchase it again.
※2: Contents of the Event Support Set is Mega Potion x10 and Mega Ether x10.
※3: If you buy it the first time, it’ll cost 100 Charge Munny… 200 the second… 300 the third… 400 the fourth…

Other News

■ About Venue Change of Heart Draw
The Venue of Heart Draw has been changed by 02/19’s (Thursday) maintenance.
In the game “MENU”, past events are available until the start of 02/26’s maintenance.

■ About the Probability of Moogle Appearing in Treasure Chests
The appearance of Moogles popping up from treasure boxes were increased and are now reverted back to the original at 02/19’s (Thursday) maintenance.

■ About the Changes of Card Images
In 02/12’s maintenance, the “Key Scene #12 [SR+]” Card that was added changes its picture. This has been fixed in 02/19’s maintenance. (There are no changes concerning its stats)

■ About Team Battle Event Reward Distribution
Held in 02/13~02/15, the rewards of Team Battle Events have become a sequential distribution plan after 02/19’s maintenance.
※ Daily reward that can be acquired according to the results of the team battle. It is already distributed during the day of victory or defeat

■ About Reward Distribution of Valentine Event Second Half
After 02/05 (Thursday)’s maintenance till the start of 02/19’s maintenance, the rewards of the Second Half Season Ranking during the Valentine Event will be sequentially distributed after 02/19’s maintenance.

■ About the Expiration Date of Distribution Charge Munny
“100 Charge Munny” (We apologize for avatars that the implementation has been deferred.), it is valid until 02/19 23:59 (Thursday) even though it says 02/05~02/09 in the Update List > Other News.
We are sure the problem lies with the expiration date being cut short to 02/18 23:59.
Also, for everyone that has not used 100 Charge Munny have been redistributed. The expiration date is 02/26 for the 100 Charge Munny.
We apologize to customers for the inconvenience.

※ “100 Charge Munny” has become automatically granted
The History can be checked in BRIDGE Login > Passbook > KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi] > Payment History.
※ Also, concerning the Charge Munny you have now, please make it a priority to utilize them.

Please continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi].

That would be all for this maintenance! Follow us on @Daybreak_Town for tips, update, and guide notifications on Twitter. In addition, don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on TwitterFacebook, and Tumblr for the most up-to-date updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- and Kingdom Hearts III!

YukiYashaH

Awards
No problem YukiYashaH! I heard Solo was away and Kazr was busy with Tales of Zestiria so I've decided to do it.
It really helped, since now I know next week we'll have lux prizes!
It'll depend on the prizes, tho, since I'm still recovering from the valentine's event... ><

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey Zephyr, thank you so so much for this!!!

I'm still unable to spend time to make articles like this but I can still provide all crucial event details to the guys here (and we pretty much help each other all the time). So please do not make this a priority if you are not free!

On topic, the Pretenders are really cool. Hope to see them in KH3, they will be fun to fight. and give them the same crazy attack power they have in this game...

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
The Pretenders would be fun to fight in a 3D game, especially because their attack range is actually pretty narrow, so there'd be something of a strategy to fighting them! I can just imagine ducking and covering after opening every box in an area I know has Pretenders...

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Hmm, I don't know, I like the mimic spider enemies more: Spider Chests, Spider Barrels and Spider Pots. They are way more creepy.:tongue:

The Pretenders remind me more of the Toy Soldiers in Christmas Town, these things were brutal on Critical.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hey Zephyr, thank you so so much for this!!!

I'm still unable to spend time to make articles like this but I can still provide all crucial event details to the guys here (and we pretty much help each other all the time). So please do not make this a priority if you are not free!

On topic, the Pretenders are really cool. Hope to see them in KH3, they will be fun to fight. and give them the same crazy attack power they have in this game...

No problem Kazr! I'm glad to help out. For sure I will keep that in mind. I think it would be interesting if they did appear in Kingdom Hearts III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back