• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ?[chi] - 11 September 2014 Maintenance Update Notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] - 11 September 2014 Maintenance Update Notice[/PLAIN][/b]

Keyblade wielders, may the light find you well as always! Welcome to this week's issue of Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] maintenance update report!

It's been a week since the last maintenance. This maintenance, lasting from 13:00 to 16:00 JST on Thursday, 11 September 2014, introduced to us a whole lot of new stuff to enjoy! Cross-game campaign, refreshed Raise Draw roster, and new Heartless and missions are just a few of the many things we can expect to see in the game!

As usual, let's get down to business and tackle on the maintenance update. That we can enjoy the official update in English is all thanks to the hard work of Kazr10!

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] X Bravely Default: Praying Brage Crossover Campaign!

After today's maintenance till 8th October, signing up for both Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] and Bravely Default: Praying Brage will earn you limited rewards for both games!

By clearing the tutorial for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] and getting up to Rank 12 will get you a limited Bravely Default: Praying Brage avatar for your character in Chi! Refer here for further information.

※Rewards will be distributed in mid-October. For current players of either game, just logging in during this period will make you applicable for the rewards.

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] New Users Campaign!

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 9th October, Beginners' Support Box will be available for purchase. Together with this, a new set of limited missions are available which provide new players with many helpful rewards!

Take this great opportunity and join the game!

Premium Raise Draw

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 18th September, a limited Premium Raise Draw will be available.

Here are the details:  

Cost Guaranteed Cards Freebies
3,000 Charge Money 1x boosted SR+ 2,000,000 munny
5,000 Charge Money 2x boosted SR+

1x Fairy Godmother R+
3,000,000 munny

10,000 Charge Money 6x boosted SR+ 1x Yen Sid SR+
6,000,000 munny

Rate of draw is: SR+, 6% / SR, 14% / R+ 80%. All SR and SR+ cards in the Premium Draw are boosted till 25th September.

New Attack Card Roster

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 25th September, new Attack cards can be drawn from the Raise Draw. Raise Ticket is to be used for the draw. Participating in the regular 11-Consecutive Raise Draw comes with a guaranteed SR card, 2 x SR Yen Sid and 500,000 Munny.

Boosted effects of the new Attack Cards will last till the maintenance on 25th September.

Refer here for the new Attack Card Roster.

What will happen if the Lord of the Dead oversees the Reapers' Game?

Conclusion of Summer Event!

The Summer Event held from 28th August till 11th September has successfully concluded! Rewards for the rankings will be distributed after the maintenance on 18th September.

Refer here for the event details and rewards list.
※Boosted cards from this event will expire on 2nd October.

Current Event Missions

■ Raid Boss Missions

After today's maintenance, limited Raid Boss and Damage missions will be held.

Exclusive Rewards include: Boosted R+ Riku, Boosted SR Saix, Attack Up V, Combo Plus, Raise Ticket, Ripe Kupo Fruit, SR+ Card Medal, Orichalcum, SR Fairy Godmother, and SR+ Yen Sid

■ Field Heartless Missions

After today's maintenance, a few sets of Field Heartless missions will commence. These include Subjugation missions and Trial missions where you have to defeat the specified Heartless within the required number of Continue/Turn/Cards.

Exclusive Rewards include: Boosted R+ Auron, Boosted R+ Phil, Boosted SR Saix, Boosted SR+ Sora & Auron, Attack Up V, Guard Up V, Hybrid Up IV & V, Combo Plus, Reflect Guard, Counter II, Berserk III, HP Up IV, Raise Ticket, Ripe Kupo Fruit, AP Plus, SR+ Card Medal, Orichalcum, SR Fairy Godmother, and SR+ Yen Sid

Note: In the Desolated Shop in Agrabah, there will be 1 x L444 Armored Knight and 1 x L666 Armored Archer that will only cost 1 AP to fight. They are no different than the other L444s and L666s, but there is only 1 of each.

These new Heartless may look adorable, but we know the age-old saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover."

■ New Guilt Targets

After today's maintenance, there will be a new Guilt List. It will consist of 16 targets, with the latter 8 being added on 15th September.

There are also missions based on the number of Guilt Targets completed that rewards Moogle Medals and Orichalcums! As well as a team mission which requires a number of your team members to complete their entire Guilt List.

The current Guilt List will be renewed on the maintenance on 28th September.

Guilt Targets: Shadow, Red Nocturne, Soldier, Achoo Mole, Air Soldier, Flower Rider, Jewelry Bag, Gargoyle

Additional Guilt Targets: Yellow Opera, Blue Rhapsody, Bandit, Loudness, Tornado Step, Large Body, Wobble Tiptoe, Morning Star

※Refer here for the translated list of missions.

Limited Individual LUX Ranking Rewards

From 15th September till 21st September, exclusive rewards will be given based on your final individual LUX ranking!
On top of that, there will also be rewards given based on the amount of LUX you have earned!

Refer here for the list of rewards.

Deck Strengthening Campaign

After today's maintenance till the end of 14th September, Card Synthesis EXP will be doubled.

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 18th September, Skill Attachment & Detachment Cost will be halved.

The Keyblade... it holds within it the power of light to wipe out darkness.

Raid Boss

After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 25th September, Darkside and Darkside Subspecies will appear as the Raid Boss.
※Advantage Keyblade is Starlight.

Till maintenance on 25th September, based on the time you spend to defeat a Raid Boss, the appearance of the next Boss will depend on the following:

Regular Boss: 

Time to Defeat
Cooldown Time
Level Increment
Subspecies Gauge Increment
Less than 5 minutes 5 Minutes 10 40% (80% during Lux Up Time)
Between 5 - 15 minutes 7 Minutes 5 30% (60% during Lux Up Time)
Between 15 - 30 minutes 10 Minutes 1 20% (40% during Lux Up Time)
More than 30 minutes 10 Minutes 1 10% (20% during Lux Up Time)

Subspecies:

Time to Defeat
Cooldown Time
Level Increment
Subspecies Gauge Increment
Less than 5 minutes 5 Minutes 10 50% (100% during Lux Up Time)
Between 5 - 15 minutes 7 Minutes 5 40% (80% during Lux Up Time)
More than 15 minutes 10 Minutes 1 30% (60% during Lux Up Time)

※Both Darkside and Darkside Subspecies have their own separate levels which will increase individually.

※Level of the Raid Boss will reset to 1 at 0:00 each day.

It's been a long time since we last saw our good ol' friend Darkside, has it not?

Purchasable Items from the Shop

• After today's maintenance till the maintenance on 9th October
    - Beginners' Support Box (up to 2 sets can be purchased): 800 Charge Munny

• After the maintenance on 28th August till the maintenance on 25th September
    - September's Kingdom Box (only 2 can be purchased): 10,000 Charge Munny
    - 5 x R+ Fairy Godmother (up to 4 sets can be purchased): 3,000 Charge Munny
  • After the maintenance on 11th September till the maintenance on 18th September
    - 80 x Mega Potion (up to 5 sets can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
    - 3 x Mega Potion (1 set per day): 100 Charge Munny
    - 80 x Mega Ether (up to 5 sets can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
    - 3 x Mega Ether (1 set per day): 100 Charge Munny
  • After the maintenance on 14th August till the maintenance on 18th September
    - Kingdom Assist Box (only 1 can be purchased): 10,000 Charge Munny
    - Premium Assist Box (only 1 can be purchased): 5,000 Charge Munny
    - Starter Box (only 1 can be purchased): 500 Charge Munny

Note 1: Purchase period for Kingdom Assist Box and Premium Assist Box has been extended to 18th September

Note 2: For those who have already purchased the Starter Box before the maintenance on 14th August, one more is available for purchase.

Other Notices

As of today's maintenance, Story Mission Heartless will have a special marker on top of it, and the font of the name will be yellow.

That would be all for this maintenance! Follow us on @Daybreak_Town for tips, update, and guide notifications on Twitter.

In addition, don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on TwitterFacebook, and Tumblr for the most up-to-date updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- and Kingdom Hearts III!

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I really need those Neku and Joshua cards in my life. LOL. And I'm so, so happy that they now exist, but--

But unfortunately, I can't really play Chi very easily these days.

Congrats to anyone who does get them, though. And be sure to post pics of the TWEWY cards in the Card Sharing thread, will you?:)

-aggressively hopes that more TWEWY cards come out for Chi, and that this is somehow even more evidence of a TWEWY2 being in the works, though it's most likely not--

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
Must. Not. Get. Hopes. Up. Gah! I'm failing. Failing miserably at it, in fact.

Square, all the signs are pointing at a TWEWY2! Don't you let me down now, like you have been. I don't think my heart could take it again...

But damn, if this isn't exciting:D :) :) :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I find it really odd that Cloud is representing Chi in Praying Brage.

TWEWY though ;A; They recreated more of the original in-game portraits <3

Quartz

Awards
Those the only three from the group repped as cards? Neku, Joshua, and Beat? No Shiki or Rhyme as of yet?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Those the only three from the group repped as cards? Neku, Joshua, and Beat? No Shiki or Rhyme as of yet?
Hmmm... Assit maybe? Doesn't seem right though, they are more attack cards too...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really need those Neku and Joshua cards in my life. LOL. And I'm so, so happy that they now exist, but--

But unfortunately, I can't really play Chi very easily these days.

Congrats to anyone who does get them, though. And be sure to post pics of the TWEWY cards in the Card Sharing thread, will you?:)

-aggressively hopes that more TWEWY cards come out for Chi, and that this is somehow even more evidence of a TWEWY2 being in the works, though it's most likely not--

I'll just throw them in here for you xD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nial

Awards
i really like them all, but i think the Beat ones are those that better resemble the artworks, i love when they pull out stuff like this, like the COM Sora and Riku cards *_*

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Those are some beautiful card portraits... I still can't believe they made their appearance in Chi! I'm in awe!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If the Joshua SR+ wasn't so frowny, I'd say that one is also a recreation of the original in-game artwork, but I don't really know what they're going for xD

Neku R+ depicts his default portrait.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
I'll just throw them in here for you xD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eep! They're absolute lovely. Thank you so much, Sign! Seriously. It almost makes me want to fire up KH Chi to try and get these myself. Almost. But unfortunately for me, I'm kind of bad at Chi and really far behind in it.

Maybe I'll just print them out, and have them that way...

But seriously, thank you so much for this post, Sign. I really appreciate it! :D

Also, I completely agree with you, Quartz. If there's ever a Shiki card, it had better be an attack one. She has much more business fighting than Joshua, "who hates to break a sweat". LOL.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The Praying Brage outfit that's based after some character in the game.

don't care for the hairstyle too much but goddamn that armor <3
Xy8XegY.png

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
The Praying Brage outfit that's based after some character in the game. don't care for the hairstyle too much but goddamn that armor
Xy8XegY.png
Aming for it, i've been playing Bravely Default on S-E Bridge for the past few months, it's quite enjoyable, plus if they did a crossover thing with Thousand year Brave, that would be cool as well.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The first thing that came to my mind upon seeing those costumes was a crossover between Performer and Vampire. They look adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back