• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ?[chi] - 11 September 2014 Maintenance Update Notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wish the girls would get that short hairstyle too since we already have a bunch of long ones xD

Quartz

Awards
I'm already at Rank 4. If I can raise it from this point on one rank a day or at the least collect between 25% to 50% of the trophies for the rank a day, i'll be at 12 soon enough.

Just keep that in mind Zero. Take it one step at a time.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
If the Joshua SR+ wasn't so frowny, I'd say that one is also a recreation of the original in-game artwork, but I don't really know what they're going for xD
Isn't he like the whole game frowny when he is thinking? I actually like that card.
The Praying Brage outfit that's based after some character in the game.

don't care for the hairstyle too much but goddamn that armor <3
Xy8XegY.png
I was more going for the eyepatch... it looks cool, only a bit like a dress...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Isn't he like the whole game frowny when he is thinking? I actually like that card.

This artwork matches the card render in every way but his expression, which is what I was referring to:

Joshua03.png

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
This artwork matches the card render in every way but his expression, which is what I was referring to:

Joshua03.png
Hmmm... yeah you're right, i see it. He did frown alot in DDD though.,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back