• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts CHARITY STREAM 12/27/15 (2 AM CST)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My best friend is having a charity stream on Twitch, starting at 2 AM (Central) December 27th and will be going until 1 AM (Central) December 28th. He will be playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and has a couple goals:

1. Receive the platinum trophy by speed running easy mode with no continues, no changing equipment in 15 hours. Cut scenes don't count so we'll be watching those, too.
2. To raise $500 for Extra Life. To donate, you can go to his page here: Extra Life | Play Games. Heal Kids.

I'd love to see you all there, and love to see the charity supported. Mark your calendars!

To see the event page on Facebook, go here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1705280626371723/

To see his twitch page, go here: Twitch

Depending on the turn out, we may include some fun things to keep it interesting, and also keep him awake, like hot peppers before boss battles.

But, hey, if you wanna see him do anything fun [that will not interrupt the speed run, like leaving the area, etc.] to keep it interesting for the viewers, post them here. If we end up doing the hot pepper thing, I may be on milk standby for the winning cut scene.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Ooooh, interesting. Thanks for the heads up, Annoyance! I definitely will attempt to attend.

Vulpeus1041

People will do anything for money, never understood twitch, just a bunch of attention blah blah blahs
What's the money going towards

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
People will do anything for money, never understood twitch, just a bunch of attention blah blah blahs
What's the money going towards

Pitch_perfect_-_aca-scuse_me.gif

It's in the OP. Way to be completely rude and offbase.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh, Extra Life, that's awesome.

My friend just did a 24 hour gaming marathon of a bunch of random things for this charity and it went really well! C:

I encourage everyone to donate! They give a bunch of different amount options and you can even just donate a dollar if that's all you can spare.

They also send you a PDF that you can use for your taxes! It's a win all around.

Vulpeus1041

Yeah, I'm glad this is actually going towards something though, I was just saying that some people on twitch, a bunch, make money off it by being half naked, or sometimes not dressed.
I gotta work on my diction and shit...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Sounds cool! I'll definitely attend if I can. Charity streams are good stuff.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I'm glad this is actually going towards something though, I was just saying that some people on twitch, a bunch, make money off it by being half naked, or sometimes not dressed.
I gotta work on my diction and shit...

While we are doing challenges along the way, I don't think he'll strip. We're looking for ideas on challenges, so far we may just do a hot pepper before a boss battle or something. We need ideas to keep it interesting!

Update: He is researching how dangerous it would be to consume 16 habeneros in 24 hours. Send help.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;33FGkb2Mdm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33FGkb2Mdm8[/video]

Pardon the slight bump, but Nikki TTG made a video about the stream, the rules, etc.

Don't worry, he's quick about it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Fantastic cause!!
I donated $25. I hope you and your friend reach your goal. Good luck with the stream.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This looks really great what you're doing, I'll be sure to watch.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Less than 10 minutes and we're live, give or take some minutes for settling.

Please link this around! We put a lot of effort into making this possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back