• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts characters who I've had a crush on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ericaacuna

personally, i have a HUGE crush on both Marluxia, and young Xehanort. i don't know why there's just something about them that i like. Also, here's a list of character's who i also like:

Ansem

Xemnas

Saix

Sora

Riku

And Yozora. (Even though he's not from kh, but he is hard on the last boss fight.)

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I know I'm long inactive on the forums but:
1) sad that only Launchy replied to this classic topic;
2) despite my neverending fangirling about Vanitas, I had a legit crush on Sora, especially CoM Sora. And I mean especially CoM Sora. Too bad Nomura decided to un-write the time he matured in Castle Oblivion because the only allowed archetypes in the series are the pure goofball and the edgelord. But it's a little late for that discussion.

Cumguardian69

Awards
I've always wanted Darqua to bash my head in with her keyblade, give me permanent brain damage, step on me, break my neck, then put me in a full nelson as she unlocks the darkness in my heart

❤️

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aqua and Dark Aqua can step on me for sure (this is what the kids say these days, right?)

Riku because after CoM I was like “yeah I love this boy I want to cry” then KH2 happened and I actually weeped

Yozora (my heart won’t let go)

Terra(’s arms). He’s a himbo and I’m attracted to stupid.

Namine was another one of my CoM/KH2 era crushes. LOVE 👏🏼 AND 👏🏼 RESPECT

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Speaking of Terra can we acknowledge Terra in armor 👀 I’m sorry but the devs definitely accentuated a certain feature what with that model and the camera angle in the mirage arena. Really couldn’t help but hawk at that one.

i’ll always hate KH3 for giving us capes because Terra’s booty is a gift.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Really just Riku. Xaldin, Marluxia, and Terra are all very nice to look at though....

sephydark

Awards
I had the hugest crush on Sora back when KH2 came out, which is kind of funny since I didn't like him that much in KH1.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You know who else is cute? Ienzo. Turns out I love dumb boys and smart boys.

Back