• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Re: Favorite character in kingdom hearts

Riku.

I like him cause he is serious and in the installments after KH1 he is also badass.
When I was little I wanted to have a big brother like him...

Awards

I've tried figuring this out before. I think it came down to Riku and Axel for various reasons. Riku did lose some points for Kingdom Hearts II, but I think he made up for it in 3D.

I'm torn, but for the sake of choosing, I'll have to go with Riku (followed by Axel at a very close second).

reimeille

Always Roxas. It's gotten to that point to where I don't remember why anymore. I had a massive crush on him when I was 10, I just thought he was the greatest. I guess I still think so, although that may just be nostalgia talking, if you know what I mean.

Even though I thought he was a big butt when I was little, as I got older, I started to like Riku because he has the most development of any character, and he's really just a cool guy. He was really fantastic in 3D.

State

Awards

My favorite character in the entirety of the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise is none other than Xehanort's Nobody, also known as Xemnas, number one in the 13th Order and the Superior of the In-Between. He's my favorite character because I tend to like antagonistic characters, such as Ganondorf and Ghirahim from THE LEGEND OF ZELDA series, Liquid Snake from METAL GEAR SOLID, so on. Other than that, his personality, design and voice fulfill my personal criteria that labels my favorite character.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

I think I have to go with Roxas. Its rare for me to ever really feel sympathy for a character in a game, and through through just two games (one of which was really only the intro) Roxas has accomplished that in scores. Also, when you can dual wield two of my favorite Keyblades like a badass, you really score points in my book

RobTheNobody

Okay I have a list!
10.Riku
9.Xemnas
8.Marluxia
7.Terra
6.Vanitas
5.Ventus
4.Kairi
3.Xion
2.Roxas
1.Aqua

Relix

A traveler
Awards

This question has been asked like a million times but I can never keep from answering, my answer is usually consistent with new additions or something new to like about a certain character or something

Anyways my favorite character is Riku simply because he is the most developed character though I kinda feel that his appeal was kinda lowered because he is less...sassy? lol for lack of better word. its not that i miss his doucheyness i just miss his attitude that made his speech more enjoyable.

Runner-up is Axel. His personality, his loyalty despite being the most disloyal member of the organization, and his all around character is awesome. I just appreciate Axel and love seeing him on my screeeeeeen

Gram

Banned
Awards

Aqua cause im a fanboy.

i also like Riku due to all the development he's had (especially when you compare it to the lack to which every other character has had).

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

Roxas and Sora. Riku is starting to grow on me though. XD

doortolight

Awards
Axel though he did lose some points with me in 3d because come on he should use chacrams, well as long as they don't make the key his main weapon he'll stay at the top

second up is riku, because Riku= awesome

then 3rd venitas I don't know I just pity the guy

(yah I prefer the darker charactersmore ineresting)

kawaiiluu

I think I have to say Sora.
I know he's so cheesy with what he says about finding light in your heart and all that. But it makes you feel good! And he's just too adorable as well! :D

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Aw man, this is hard.

When I was a kid, I used to like Sora. Then I liked Roxas. Then I liked Zexion.
I pretty much like majority of the KH characters, it's hard to pick my favorite.

But in terms of who I have the most feels for, it's gotta be Isa, so I guess he's my favorite. Saix is fine, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back