What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

or hashamen

Reaction score
Awards
What's the best way I can win the second battle against axel
I just can not do it

magic713

Reaction score
Awards
Most of the time, the best way to beat bosses like him is to be the one to break his cards. That, and/or you can take the rather cheap way of spamming Lethal Frame and Sonic Blade. They can be gamebreakers.

AegisXIII

Reaction score
Awards
My strategy to beat any boss is the following:
Jafar malus card + ars arcanum sleight (to prevent it for being broken since it has a very weak value)
Then, I simply use a mix of sonic blade and blitz sleights. I try to order the cards so that after one reload, I still get sleights (since first card always disappear when using sleights).
After one reload, I use an elixir to reload everything (usually coupled with two cure cards so that the risk for a card break is low).

And the classics: always keep cures and zero cards at the end of your deck so that you can stop axel's attacks and heal yourself.
I also keep the Oogie Boogie card in case I am close of dying. (regenerate hp)

or hashamen

Reaction score
Awards
Most of the time, the best way to beat bosses like him is to be the one to break his cards. That, and/or you can take the rather cheap way of spamming Lethal Frame and Sonic Blade. They can be gamebreakers.
Yes I already went through it about two weeks ago now I'm in Kingdom Hearts 2

MATGSY

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
Lethal Frame is crazy good against most bosses when you get it. Though for 1st form Marluxia I'd do alternating Strike Raid->Lethal Frame combos.

EDIT: Unless you're playing GBA version which doesn't have LF.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6