• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Trilogy Part 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlenderEnder

Hey guys! A few friends and I are making a fan dub of the Kingdom Hearts games, starting with the original Kingdom Hearts game. We're planning 4 trilogies (Chain of Memories, Coded, Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance) and 2 serials (358/2 Days and Adventures in Twilight Town).

For now, our main project is Chain of Memories Part 1, based on the first Kingdom Hearts, and we need voice-actors. A lot.

Taken:
Sora
Kairi

Free:
Riku (possibly taken)
Ansem
Donald
Goofy
Queen Minnie
Daisy Duck
Chip & Dale
Leon
Yuffie
Aerith
Philocetes
Hercules
Cloud
Hades
Maleficent
White Rabbit
Alice
Queen of Hearts
Cheshire Cat
Tarzan
Jane
Clayton
Ursula
Oogie Boogie
Jafar
Captain Hook
Pinocchio
Jiminy Cricket
Geppetto
Aladdin
Jasmine
Iago
Genie
Cid
Genie Jafar

Part 1 ends on the Monstro world.

I'm knew to this forum and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Thanks for reading and if you're voice suits any of the roles, please tell either me or Khaycee.

Last edited:

TheKhayceeLive

Yeah guys if you want to join this project me and Slender will be free to PM. We're both small youtubers and we hope to make this a thing! So gladly reply to this thread or PM us if you want to join the roles! We'll try to reply back as soon as we can!

SlenderEnder

Sure thing! If we may ask, do you have a YouTube channel that we can check out as well? It gives people a better chance. :)

TheKhayceeLive

Our names are our youtube so if you want to know if this is an actual project we'll put update feeds on our channels and yes you can audition to be Riku we just want to see if you have a youtube channel? If you do that would be great for us to judge your voice on the part! We're currently setting up the channel for where we post the parts!

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
First, I would like to welcome you to the forums. However, this is the Roleplaying section, where we partake in collaborative literary arts, and not those of a digital or dubbing nature. For a project such as this, you would likely find much more success in the Kingdom Hearts section of the forum, specifically for this project, the Chain of Memories sub-forum, or possibly the Creative Media section.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask either myself or any of these colorful people and we'll be happy to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back