• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories The Novel To Release September 2015!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Has there been any sign of a proper cover for this release at all? And any news of other novels at all?

Well, the novel is pretty much four months out and we don't usually see a cover until maybe 3 or 2 months until release.

And no news as of yet.

If not, I wonder when they will release news about the next novels... I assume the next ones would come out in 2016... So it would be KH2 early 2016, Days middle-late 2016, BBS or Coded - late late 2016, then BBS or Coded - early 2017 and finally Dream Drop Distance middle-late 2017.

Keep in mind Yen Press is also translating a bunch of novels and manga series alongside the Kingdom Hearts novels. It is best to just wait for news as it comes!

With presumably a KH3 novel following whenever the game is released...

Which of course Tomoco Kanemaki has to write first.

hlc1988

Awards
Well, the novel is pretty much four months out and we don't usually see a cover until maybe 3 or 2 months until release.

And no news as of yet.

Ah, I didn't know that. I does feel ages away before its released though!

Keep in mind Yen Press is also translating a bunch of novels and manga series alongside the Kingdom Hearts novels. It is best to just wait for news as it comes!

Naturally I am just too eager to wait! Guess, I'll have to wait for news!

KeybladeOrder

Awards
I recall that they didn't announce the Chain of Memories novel until right around the time the KH1 novel was released. If they're going to translate the Kingdom Hearts II novel, it will most likely be announced around the time that Chain of Memories comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back