• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts CCG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
I did a search for this topic but the database had an error so if there is one already blame the database.

Basically I want to know if anyone played this CCG? It's really cool and I'm looking for more people that play/want to play. I'm looking forward to the release of the Organization Player Cards.

Last edited:

Fuyu

I've got some card, actually two started decks and many more..
Ufortunately, I've played it only few times, since theres really no one who plays it. I've only found some cards in Helsinki (about 300km from here I htink), so I'm not surprised.
What I was surprised, that they actually sell them.

I've loved the game so far, but it took some time to figure the rules. Some parts were confusing, really.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I have never heard about something like that... o_O
*starts to desperately look for cards*

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
I know Target tends to carry them and maybe Walmart.
It usually is only select Targets and local game shops.

What about places near a small town? .....Oh wait! I can go to...... No, I sleep durin' the day and they're closed by the time I wake up. Hmm. I guess I'll stick to the small town question.
ummm...here You should be able to either find or ask about stores and places in this section of the forums
I have never heard about something like that... o_O
*starts to desperately look for cards*

They have been around since Nov 07

I've got some card, actually two started decks and many more..
Ufortunately, I've played it only few times, since theres really no one who plays it. I've only found some cards in Helsinki (about 300km from here I htink), so I'm not surprised.
What I was surprised, that they actually sell them.

I've loved the game so far, but it took some time to figure the rules. Some parts were confusing, really.
They're is a website for this game and the upper players and the FFG Moogles are good at being able to answer questions in a timely matter.
What we do about the not alot of players problem is we have 3 special made Chatz chat rooms and we play over the internet. There is also a program called Lackey and Kingdom Hearts is a plugin to the system.

For anyone that is interested the link is Fantasy Flight Games [Forum Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game] - Leading publisher of board, card, and roleplaying games.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's Game Workshop, if that's the name. It's a place that does warhammers. Unsure about the manga, animes and card though. If you're in Melbourne your best bet might be to check in Chinatown.

Wicked

absurdiam
I don't suppose there are any of these shops in Australia..?

Yeah, me toooo. I live in Australia tooo.

There's Game Workshop, if that's the name. It's a place that does warhammers. Unsure about the manga, animes and card though. If you're in Melbourne your best bet might be to check in Chinatown.

I've been in that shop, I pretty sure that they don't sell cards.

Fuyu

I don't suppose there are any of these shops in Australia..?

No, as far as I know, they only have shops in Finland.

If you have any shops around that sell collective cards, you should ask from them about KH cards. If there's enough people interested to buy the cards, and the staff in the shop know this, they will most likely get some.
Even some toy shops might start to sell them, if the demand is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back