• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickie619

i know so many people have discussed this option but what would be your favourite disney world to see in birth by sleep mine personally would be a toy story world whats yours?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Toy Story looks a little too childish for BBS. Maybe it could be in KH3 though. But I'd like to see a pochohantas level. I'm very suprised that it has not made it into KH yet.

dickie619

i know what you mean KeyBlade_masta it does seem like quite a dark game so they probably wont feature toy story but pochohantas just seems like it could be quite a boring level and i dont see alot of what they could do with it

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There's some fighting in the movie. Sora, Donald, and Goofy could team up with either John Smith or Pochantas. Fighting the settelers. XD

A

Audo

Toy Story looks a little too childish for BBS.
*facepalms*
When are people going to understand that this is a still a Disney game, and as such, there is no such thing as "too childish" for BBS.
It isn't like BBS is going to be this uber 'dark all the time no exception' game. It will most likely be close to KH1, in that the Disney element is definitely present, but at the same time, the overall plot is what has a dark feeling towards it. that doesn't mean each of the Disney worlds have to be 'DARK DARK DARK' to be there. That wasn't the case with KH1. And while i know we can expect BBS to be considerably darker than KH1 in terms of the overall plot, that doesnt mean some worlds are exempt because they aren't dark enough.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
*facepalms*
When are people going to understand that this is a still a Disney game, and as such, there is no such thing as "too childish" for BBS.
It isn't like BBS is going to be this uber 'dark all the time no exception' game. It will most likely be close to KH1, in that the Disney element is definitely present, but at the same time, the overall plot is what has a dark feeling towards it. that doesn't mean each of the Disney worlds have to be 'DARK DARK DARK' to be there. That wasn't the case with KH1. And while i know we can expect BBS to be considerably darker than KH1 in terms of the overall plot, that doesnt mean some worlds are exempt because they aren't dark enough.

Well i dont know about "people" but what I said was that it looks a little too childish because of the way the game has been portrayed so far. I mean it could be just as "happy/dark" as KH1 who knows, but still as for what I have seen so far I think that Toy story looks like it would be more of a SDG world than a TAV imo.

A

Audo

Well i dont know about "people" but what I said was that it looks a little too childish because of the way the game has been portrayed so far.
You think Toy Story is too childish for a game that has some little blond kid prancing around giddily about making dresses?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You think Toy Story is too childish for a game that has some little blond kid prancing around giddily about making dresses?

XD "giddily?" "prancing?" Poor Ven

But I just dont know, It just seems more like a world fit for Sora rather than Ven. if thats possible XD

A

Audo

Well, Ven is supposed to be the scenario which feels closest to the past games in terms of how he sees the worlds and what not. So, if something is good for Sora - it's good for Ven.

Master Riku 789

I think Toy story should be saved for KH3. BBS should have the following:

1. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
2. The Black Cauldron
3. Pochahontas
4. The Sword in the Stone.

A

Audo

I get the feeling that we already know all of the worlds that will be in the game.

Master Riku 789

I expect at least 8 worlds based off of disney movies. And 4 or 5 original worlds. Thats about the nuber of worlds they had in kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back