• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep world excitement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would be the most exciting world for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

Castle Oblivion!!
I can't wait till I get to that place. (The story seems at the top of its excitement over there)

Also Olympus Coliseum, its been one of my favs since KHI, the bosses and the characters are both more interesting than most other worlds!!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
they all seem amazing. new areas in old and new worlds. yay no more reusing areas except for probably olympus coliseum. though the fights make up for it.

Blizzara

Out of the choices on that poll, I'd say Radiant Garden sounds the most exciting. What with Kairi and Mickey and the Organization's somebodies and the reunion between Terra Aqua and Ven. Looks like there'll be a lot of stuff going on there.

Of course most of the other worlds seem great as well. I'm particularly interested in Castle of Dreams and Land of Departure. And of course The Gathering Place/Castle Oblivion (those two are the same right? Or is that not certain yet?).
And I'm glad Neverland and Olympus Coliseum are finally getting some development. They were so boring in Days.

Rant over... Sorry.

Virgil

All the Worlds are awsome,much more interesting and original than the previous kh games and i love this,some of the most great are Mistery Tower,Dwarf Woodlands,Castle of Dreams,Enchated Dominion
I am the most excited of Enchated Dominion because sleeping beauty is an awsome movie and its also the home world of Maleficent,one of the series major antagonists

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, I'm mostly looking forward to the PoH's worlds and Deep Space of course. All of these are new worlds that I really want to explore.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i dream tonight that i was playing as Ven in Deep Space at it looked awsome

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
All of them....but more so The Land of Departure and Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back