• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep world excitement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would be the most exciting world for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Is that because they're the world's of the Beings With Hearts of Pure Light, or is there another reason.

That, and I like the movies. It seems like BBS will do the environments and characters justice.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i hope radiant garden is big ><
it would suck if they kept it small and couldnt explore some parts of it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i hope radiant garden is big ><
it would suck if they kept it small and couldnt explore some parts of it.

All I've seen is you can visit that square of shops you first arrive at, the Baily part, AtW's castle, and the outer garden walkways. There may be other areas, but since some of those are big area's it could do RG well

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm mainly excited for Castle Oblivion. All the others I'm just regularly excited for them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm mainly excited for Castle Oblivion. All the others I'm just regularly excited for them.

Is it confirmed we can play in CO? If it is I would be very excited for that. Never played in it before

Lonbilly

Awards
Is it confirmed we can play in CO? If it is I would be very excited for that. Never played in it before

Not yet, though I doubt it would be just a cutscene world. It would be dumb. I'm hoping there's at least one boss in it, seeing as how it's probably the end of Aqua's scenario.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not yet, though I doubt it would be just a cutscene world. It would be dumb. I'm hoping there's at least one boss in it, seeing as how it's probably the end of Aqua's scenario.

I really want it to be play-able. Gah, you made me really excited for it:tongue:. One Q though, how is it probable that Aquas scenario ends there?

Lonbilly

Awards
I really want it to be play-able. Gah, you made me really excited for it:tongue:. One Q though, how is it probable that Aquas scenario ends there?

In the Jump Festa trailer it has her carrying Ven in a blanket there after the Sunset Horizon battle (or at least, probably after it). Which is probably why her scenario ends there, or somewhere around there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In the Jump Festa trailer it has her carrying Ven in a blanket there after the Sunset Horizon battle (or at least, probably after it). Which is probably why her scenario ends there, or somewhere around there.

That's the event that recently ended right? I don't remember reading that in the description.

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Enchanted Dominion and Radiant Garden -- but especially the former. Maleficent. <3

ulive4silver

I CANT WAIT TO PLAY NEVERLAND!!!

i loved it in the 1st KH. madd it wasnt in KH2, and it wasnt all that in days, so bbs it should be great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back