• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Review on X-Play( Click to Watch)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas180

Hello Good PPL of KHI,

Roxas180 here to show you guys a video i recorded from my dvr. It's from the tv show X-Play.
I hope you guys like it just thought i would post this.

(Copy and paste the following link into your address bar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tohDpjjBYyg

NOTE: This vid aired the day KH: BBS came out.

Enjoy!! -Roxas180

Lol. G4. I'm guessing their terms of material use discussions with videogame companies go a lot like "Ok, so here - if you want us to review your game, the starting bid is $10,000 for two stars... Now, if you want us to bump up a star, we're gonna need about $30,000 for each star bump. Oh, and some new Xboxes - ours keep RRODing. Gotta keep the Microsoft 'contract' satisfied, and undermine any and every other console out there."

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
four biased stars, out of 5.

I wouldn't call it biased because X-Play only does it out of 5 stars and I don't think they do decimals. If so, a 5/5 means the best the game can get, and clearly there are camera problems and loading problems, so the game has to go down to the next highest which is a 4.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I wouldn't call it biased because X-Play only does it out of 5 stars and I don't think they do decimals. If so, a 5/5 means the best the game can get, and clearly there are camera problems and loading problems, so the game has to go down to the next highest which is a 4.

Exactly. All these self-righteous fanboys are getting rather annoying. BBS is no perfect 10 people, though I would place it between 8 & 9. =/

Gram

Banned
Awards
seen this the day they aired it, they're just haters little halo-fangirl haters.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
The reason I don't watch X-Play anymore. They're not real reviews, just what...well, Adam and Morgan like. Anything else can go
Spoiler Spoiler Show
itself.

Also, absolutely love the sig.

cool, because I stole it from someone on kotaku.

I know Morgan Webb loves the Zelda series. But yeah,
G4tv SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to watch cops, and ninja warrior, and movies that apparently don't suck( which most of them do btw)

Izayoi

galactic cancer
You know, X-Play often (or at least it used to before becoming another Attack of the Show) does a lot of their reviews for entertainment, alongside more serious ones. While the show doesn't learn towards JRPG's and the like, it doesn't mean they don't respect some.

i mean really i'm not upset at all with how they treated it. I did not think it would get a five considering how strict they can be and there are obvious, glaring problems with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back