• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Retrospective

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
"Ohana means you'd make the weirdest brothers"

You get a big thumbs up for today's post's title, Blackdrazon! I find most of the titles funny, but this was the first that actually made me laugh out loud.

A bummer the blogs will have to go on hiatus after these games. I hope everything is okay.

I must thank you for that screenshot of Aqua getting ready to dunk Stitch, as it briefly released me from my artist's block.

bbs-2017-06-11-22h14m54s652.png

KMzxFwO.png

I'll ink it when I find my pens. XD

Terra and Ven's ice creams and resulting command styles are exclusive to them, but Aqua's Royalberry can be obtained by Terra as well, even though the prize is described as an "ice cream flavor just for you". I guess it's even stranger because Aqua's award is the canon one.

----
Aqua's ice cream not even being exclusive to her is just...bizarre.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't blame you if you need a break/time to catch-up, Blackdrazon. There are a lot of games in the FF and KH series. I need to catch up on reading the FF retrospectives anyway.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Animators wanted to avoid having to animated Terranort grabbing Aqua. Didn't bother turning the camera enough to avoid showing this:

mmDvPUo.png

That's a broken hand if I ever saw one. (Made sure I screenshotted it from World of Longplays.)

Why Sora didn't have a similar reaction, given his heart's connection to Ven going back to childhood, is basically a matter of retcon, but these things happen.
Ven's heart could have taken residence in Roxas when Sora split into a Heartless and Nobody. It would explain why Sora had no reaction because Ven's heart wasn't there, and it would also give a better explanation for why not only Roxas looks like Ventus and not Sora, and why HE did react at Castle Oblivion. But that's just a theory... A FUDGE THEORY!

Spotted a couple brain farts. ;)

Eraqus promised Aqua after she became a knowledge.
Blackdrazon spoils KH3's new enemy type: The Knowledge!

Ya mean Master~

A payoff to that long-running character arc where Aqua refused to accept her title as Master because she was upset that Terra hadn't gotten the title as well and didn't want to rub it in her face,

[insert joke about "Terra" being a girl's name here]

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Thanks for the typo corrections and for that screenshot. Ick, what a sight!

Caxinuld

Awards
Wait. That missing hand. Star Wars has two movies where a main character loses their hand. Anakin and Terra fell to the Dark Side and Darkness respectively. Star Wars was bought out by Disney. STAIR WART IN KINGDUMB HEARTBURN ATTACK BREAKER CONFIRMED!1I

In all seriousness, Terranort's hand looks more like it got cut off rather than had a wrist broken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back