• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep possibly going cellular......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your thoughts on the matter

• Yes, it highly possible for Kingdom Hearts games such as Mobile and BBS to come to Xperia Play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it is not possible for Kingdom Hearts games such as Mobile and BBS to come to Xperia play

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Knowing Nomura, I give it a 50%-50% to appear on Xperia Play

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraearthman15

With Sony's new android phone model: "Xperia Play". Brings a whole entire new meaning to Cell Phone games. the Xperia is a phone that slides out and transforms into a Sony gaming device(resembling a mixture of a PSP and a PS3). The Xperia comes with 7 pre:loaded games on it. It also can obtain more games from the android market, some of which are titles that have appeared on the PSP, and PS3... while some are completely new to the device itself. Making it possible for BBS and other KH games new and old(such as KH mobile) to possibly become available to download in the future.

For more information on the "Sony: Xperia Play" click here.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I 100% expect Birth by Sleep to NOT be re-made or ported for a phone.
The only thing I would expect would possibly be another mobile game like that un-canon one from years ago.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Coded was made for a mobile phone. & one that wasn't very widespread. The popularity of iOS & Android platforms should be encouraging S-E to try higher quality games, which they have done with Chaos Rings.

BBS itself isn't probable, but a new game is entirely possible.

Magic

This doesn't have access to the Playstation Store, right? I'm pretty sure the Xperia Play can only get games from the Playstation Suite (a store where developers can make games for the Play and eventually other Android devices) and the Android Market. I hear the Playstation Suite hasn't been that big of a hit, so I highly doubt Square Enix would waste time making a game for it.

State

Awards
I haven't heard anything about the Xperia Play playing other games besides PlayStation Minis.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
It a Kingdom Hearts game is made only for a cell phone, it would piss a lot of people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back