• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep play arts figures.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

αsiя;4715605 said:
Days want even that good

Well, the only Play Arts toys for 358/2 Days that would actually mean anything would be:

Roxas (Org. XIII), With Kingdom Key
Xion, with Kingdom Key
Blindfolded Riku, with Soul Eater

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope they make a Xion Play Arts figure more than any of the Birth by Sleep characters XD; That's just me, though...

But Ven and Terra Play Arts? asdhfoiashfoasdo YES. YESYESYES. I would get Aqua, too! 'cause I like to collect the figures D: /khgeek

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don`t buy figures but I would love an Aqua, Vanitas, Xion, and a blindfolded Riku one. Especially an Aqua one.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
YES. That would be awesome.
I would end up buying all of them if they released Ven, Terra, Aqua and Vanitas.
I still wish that they would of made the XIII play arts looked as good of quality as the KH ones.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
they are gonna make new toys but to all of our dissapointment the birth by sleep tie in toys are just a remodeled cloud not even AC version and a x-mas town sora and a non org cloak mickey

Apollo

Silver Member
I would suspect there will be Days and BBS figures coming at some point. If they made them for the other games and the series is only growing in popularity.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
did anybody pay attention to my message?

J

Jam3s58

I hope they end up making armored Aqua, Ventis and Terra figures, Play Arts usually seem to get the faces a little off and just to odd looking for me to want to buy the stuff =/

jordand

Just saw some FF Playarts figures at Toys 'R' Us today. They have carried KH ones before; anyways they were 29.99! I hope that's not what the future KH toys will cost as well!

Anyways I'd rather them make KH2 Riku instead of Blindfolded. However I'd also rather them make different characters before making different version of the same ones. There is already a Roxas and Riku and multiple Sora's. Share the love.

Would love to see some BBS figures. WOuld buy those badboys in a flash.

I also agree with whoever suggested a normal line of lower quality figures for 10-12 dollars.

Absent axel

They should make aqua. With the backless version. ;D

ALSO BRAIG HELL YES I WOULD KILL FOR ONE OF THOSE
But normal face version or pirate face? Thats the question.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm did someone just revived an old thread? Hmm, I'm hoping they'll make Birth by Sleep Play Arts soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back