• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep play arts figures.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So i got a couple of kingdom hearts play arts figures for christmas and it go me thinking...
will there be new Play arts figures based off of Kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep??
I personally hope so. if you do or dont, leave a post and say which BbS character you want most to become a play arts figure.
... oh and if you have any info about them becoming play arts, leave that too :)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
of course, thats a way to make money XD

gabe311

They would be stupid if they didn't. Terra is one of the most badass looking square-enix characters I have ever seen. The arm sleeve is sick and his keyblade is the biggest, reminds me of a claymore.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I don't really see a reason why they wouldn't make them, unless BbS just becomes a major load of crap. Somehow I have a feeling they'd release the trio's Keyblades as one of the collections, like they did a while ago with the Ultima Keyblade along with a few others you couldn't get with the figures

Lancelot

Awards
The only one that they might make for Days is Xion, seeing Axel and Roxas have already been made, but then again, Roxas wasn't in his Org. cloak

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
BBS? I'm still waiting for my Org. XIII Play Arts. :c They'd make bank, I'm telling you! They should start with Chain of Memories since those are the guys who appeared first. Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen and --- oh shoot they only release four at a time. It'd have to either be Zexion or Lexaeus. Hm.

But anyway I'd like an Aqua Play Arts, I love her outfit so so much.

jordand

Ah i wish they made more figures. Dont get me wrong; i love the high quality figures but if they made "Cheaper" regular action figures sold at stores for 10-12 dollars i would be an avid collector haha

Sora1915

Bronze Member
if they don't have Days toys i don't think they will have BBS ones
We don;t knwo that the game isn;t eve na year old >>; it took them how long to make KH1 and 2 ones? Meaning they could still be coming....I hope they are I want Xi-Xi :3 and Aqua for sure :D Though I will get them all eventually....

The only one that they might make for Days is Xion, seeing Axel and Roxas have already been made, but then again, Roxas wasn't in his Org. cloak
I was thinking they could get away with making Xion, Cloaked Roxas, and maybe coaked and blindfolded Riku? Since KH1 sets only had 3 that one could have those three >>;

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
That would be wonderful. I wonder if they'll have the princesses of heart too. I'd like to see them in a statue kind of design.

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards
Actually, the blindfolded Riku would be a good addition. Unfortunately, there's so many that could be made, but they just won't

also, ^agreed. something similar to the vakyrie profile Lenneth statue on the SE shop site would be pretty nice for the PoH

R

rockercor

If they are i'll take ventus, vanitas (unmasked), aqua, terra, and master xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back