• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep On PSN?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

PlayStation Network.

It's where you can buy shit and download shit and play online.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
because the psp go is the worst invention in history and it has to dies1smackdown

Actually it is quite handy and comfortable. Only reason why it doesn't sell well is because it's too expensive. Make it affordable and it would have sold a lot more. There's nothing wrong about it.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
cannot fit UMD in it, have to buy games, worst invention yay we win you lose.

S

Shadow Soldier

Actually it is quite handy and comfortable. Only reason why it doesn't sell well is because it's too expensive. Make it affordable and it would have sold a lot more. There's nothing wrong about it.

There is. If you got BBS before the PSPGo came out, and you wanted to trade in your PSP in for it, all those UMD games you got, useless. You'd have to buy every single one over again.

Not to mention you could basically get a PS3 for the same price, and you have to have a decent ISP in order to download games that go up to 1.3 gig in size. And most ISP's don't let you download a whole lot per month. It's a terrible invention.

So basically the original PSP is much better and cheaper

Not to mention easily hackable so you can easily play SNES, NES, Sega, GBC, GBA and a bunch of other shit on there.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Oh plz. PSPGO will NEVER beat buying a physical game you can hold in your hands.

Plus, what if the system crashed and you didn't back up your data? s1eyeballs

12chris12

annot fit UMD in it, have to buy games, worst invention yay we win you lose.
because the psp go is the worst invention in history and it has to die
Wow, you guys are obviously really intelligent and must know every invention known to mankind. Man, I aspire to have grammar and knowledge as great as yours...
And most ISP's don't let you download a whole lot per month. It's a terrible invention.
Again, it looks like we have another genius that seems to know nothing about technology, dude you have some shit ISP if it can only download 1.3 GB.

S

Shadow Soldier

Wow, you guys are obviously really intelligent and must know every invention known to mankind. Man, I aspire to have grammar and knowledge as great as yours...
O HAI! ITS SO KEWL TO COME ON A FORUM DEDICATED TO A VIDYA GAEM AND TALK 2 PPL BOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMER!!!11! DAT WILL MAEK ME COOL!!!

Again, it looks like we have another genius that seems to know nothing about technology, dude you have some shit ISP if it can only download 1.3 GB.

Oh, I'm sorry. With my BASIC package from my ISP which is 30 bucks a month.. I get 60gb/month.

So no, a shit ISP, is what I do not have.

I'm saying, a lot of ISP's aren't as generous. Hell some only offer up to 10gb a month. Or in Australia in some places, 5gb/month. Downloading lets say, 3 games, plus using basic features as watching youtube videos or other stuff... it adds up. Don't be stupid.

αsiя

space coke
Lol, I hope it was just a mix-up. I wanted to rub BBS in all the PSPGo owner's faces... :[

Why?
That's pretty stupid if you ask me.

The only way I'm able to get the game is by download. That is surely not going to affect you UMD users now is it. There is no problem with having the game on the PSN because me and other PSP users, let it be a PSP that has a broken laser (like mines), someone one who owns a PSPGo, or even a person that would rather have it downloaded, well like to know that we're able to download a highly anticipated loved game on our PSP. Surely you can understand right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back