• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Novel Vol. 1 (Cover Revealed)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGNET

121510-197x300.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS Recharged – Connecting YOU to the KINGDOM HEARTS series KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Novel Vol. 1 (Cover Revealed)

(NEW YORK, December 15th 2010) – Are you ready for the next novel from the KINGDOM HEARTS series?

The first volume from KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is titled as “Something Strange”. This new novel (which was revealed last month) is scheduled for release on December 24th for 750 yen.

Interested in more products from KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep? Well don’t forget about the latest release in January 2011. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX is set for release on January 20th for the PlayStation Portable.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I'll read it.

Kanemaki is a better writer than nojima and wannabe IMO.

Plus it will probably have new scenes.

siegleeagle

I wish all of the novels were translated but only some of them are...... I dont want to get any of them if I cant read them but im a collector and want them. Ugh decisions suck.

CougarsforJesus

When will it come out in America (in English)? I WAS excited and then I saw that it was only going to be out in Japan! T_T"

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! T_T"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd say I wish TokyoPop hadn't been idiots and dropped almost all of their series and actually translated the novels, but then TokyoPop has had some bad translators and copy editors work on their projects...

And I wish Disney Press hadn't completely forgot the project.

But I'll probably buy this and do my own shoddy translation. D:

Crystal

Silver Member
Ventus looks cute <3
Is there some additonal information will be reveal in the novel?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Ventus looks cute <3
There typically tends to be. Or, at the very least, you can expect some yaoi-fangirl-esque boy hugs and head petting. Those are trademarks of Kanemaki.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ventus looks cute <3

Yeah. Like cute scenes and more coherency. And explanations of things that don't get explained in the games. The books are partial canon because it does reveal things like how in the KH2 novel Namine hints at when Heartless and the Nobody are killed, the Somebody returns...and the stuff does end up getting said in the games.

There typically tends to be. Or, at the very least, you can expect some yaoi-fangirl-esque boy hugs and head petting. Those are trademarks of Kanemaki.

lololol. Like the two Riku-Sora hug in the KH2 novels. And every Axel-Roxas scene that didn't involve fighting in the 358/2 Days novels.

EDIT: Oh no. I just realized that there will be Terra-Ven scenes. I hope this solidifies the brother-brother relationship rather than anything remotely romantic. D: But fangirls will twist it anyways. ;_;

Last edited:

Broken Nobody

Awards
AWW :/ i really wannn it DDX Will anyone will be kind to post it in here n translate? Thats if THere allowed .___.;;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AWW :/ i really wannn it DDX Will anyone will be kind to post it in here n translate? Thats if THere allowed .___.;;

Translations will probably be posted. We have some from KH2. I'm sure there will also be over at HEARTSTATION when the novel comes out and there is time to translate. Translating something like the novels is a lot of work...So don't expect them too soon after the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back