What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Mock-Up Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
It seems a bit choppy in a few places. Were you in a rush?

But since you've included quite a lot from the intro, I'd suggest labelling it as spoilers.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
It's alright. It feels a bit rushed though as there were a few places that felt choppy. It also felt odd hearing 2 songs playing at once in certain scenes but I am aware that is not your fault and it can't be changed.

Sign said:
But since you've included quite a lot from the intro, I'd suggest labelling it as spoilers.

I don't think the CGI intro really counts for spoilers. I mean, they showed half of it in the Jump Feasta 2010 trailer.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Reaction score
This belongs in the creative digital media section, not here.

SRB2Unleashed

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! I was realized I used one scene twice and some scenes were choppy thanks to the craptastic Windows Movie Maker. I tried to have the music from the regular scenes washed out but it only worked half of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6