• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LadyOfDarkness

I'm sorry if there's already a thread about this! >.<

Well, I was thinking about this while I read through the Days manga again.

Will there be a BBS manga released?
When yes, when will it be released?

I personally think they will release it in the summer.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
they never even finshed the kh2 manga and the days mangas was just updated so
mabey after a year or so after bbs comes to america at least

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
They might create manga, but I can't really say it would be anytime soon.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I still don't get how they never finished kh2.
When KH1 came out, they were released every few weeks, then CoM came out really fast because it was only 2 books. Then kh2 Vol. 1 came out and I haven't seen another one at Borders since. It's been like 2 years.
What Happened?!

Z

Zulkir

Are they just releasing the KH2 one slowly or did they just abruptly stop?

Key

Exile
Awards
When KH1 came out, they were released every few weeks, then CoM came out really fast because it was only 2 books. Then kh2 Vol. 1 came out and I haven't seen another one at Borders since. It's been like 2 years.
What Happened?!

The second volume DID come out because i HAVE it, but there were no more after that. :(

Personally, i have no clue. it kind of sucks, since i have all the KH1 and CoM books but the KH2 ones are just sitting there all alone... wonder what the real reason is?

Z

Zulkir

Personally, i have no clue. it kind of sucks, since i have all the KH1 and CoM books but the KH2 ones are just sitting there all alone... wonder what the real reason is?

Well, I wouldn't be too distressed over it. The Manga are non-canon anyway(if they contain contradicting information). Unless you mean the novels, which would really suck.

As far as canonization goes I believe it's newest interview/ultimania>>>>>novel>>>>>game>>>>manga.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
What Happened?!

Tokyopop's bankruptcy/license issues made them drop the title, so no more KH mangas for the rest of us unless somebody else takes it up. All five were released in JP however.

As far as a BBS manga, they might release one but probably after the Days one is finished.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Besides the Tokyopop thing, Shiro Amano himself has stopped doing the KHII manga, and recently has only done Days.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

kh2 is never coming out becuase working with disney is complicated and the producer of the manga isnt renewing the contract

A

Azrael

I would want some BBS manga. At least for TerAqua shipteasing

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I really want to see a BBS manga.
It would just be really nice to see TAV in manga form.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Apparently, the manga and novels are only done if Mr. Amano or Ms. Kanemaki request that they be allowed to do it; Nomura/Square don't tell them to. So, maybe that's why the KH2 manga was dropped: Mr. Amano wanted to do the Days manga instead. And there will be a BBS Novel if Ms. Kanemaki wants to do it. However, she's not finished with the Days novels yet...

Radar

Bronze Member
I would read some bbs manga. What I would really like though is some play arts figures. I could definatly go for a nice ventus figure and vanitas with removable mask/attachable head.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Since they have a manga for all the games (well besides Coded) I'd imagen they'ed make one eventually but since Days manga just started it probably won't come out for a while. I'm curiouse to see how it comes out because Amano will most likely do itand BbS is a some what of a seriouse game and Amano's take on the series has always been pretty slap-stick.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
It would be nice to read some. Very nice.

I'm guessing it won't be out for a long time though. Seeing as the Days one is far from finished.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
would someone please tell me whats the differene between the manga and the game
is there something important ?
sorry ,i just dont read them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back